Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRAGGY-ISLAND MAP VOTE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭SniperPaddy

Scram wrote: »
    Some great games on the CI server, its always the first server i check to get a game on.

Its great playing on an irish server, im not a fan of kitten rescue!

LOL. He's a tricky one.
    BTW join the Craggy-Island platoon and our Teamspeak (teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Is metro out of rotation? My hole is still soar after last time...

Having few lads with usas on opposite side does not help...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

USAS is not so bad now. Maps still in there, everyone needs to be brought down to earth every once and a while.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Yee had a hacker on your server last night. I had a look at his GUID this morning and he has been banned from multiple servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

And I believe the admins also banned him last nite , so he will not be on again.

Wonder did they report his account on battle log.

• Advertisement

Enderman wrote: »
    Yee had a hacker on your server last night. I had a look at his GUID this morning and he has been banned from multiple servers.

Yep. Permanent ban. Bit of a plonker really.

http://bfhq.net/index.php?topic=868.0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

I thought he was hacking alright. One time he was shot down in a helicopter and I saw him parachute behind a wall. There was no way he could have seen me coming but as soon as popped around the wall he got an instant head shot, only way he could have done that was trough wall hacks.

sink wrote: »
    I thought he was hacking alright. One time he was shot down in a helicopter and I saw him parachute behind a wall. There was no way he could have seen me coming but as soon as popped around the wall he got an instant head shot, only way he could have done that was trough wall hacks.

Sink, if you see that kind of behaviour, let us know early on TS.
    You have a lot of credibility on Craggy even if you are a Tank Whore. :D

He is also reported on battlelog.

We have some guidelines worked out to red flag these people very quickly and we also report them.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I actually pointed it out numerous times on the chat last night. Was very annoying. Getting constantly headshotted with a shotgun from a long way away.

I actually pointed it out numerous times on the chat last night. Was very annoying. Getting constantly headshotted with a shotgun from a long way away.

I heard about that.
    I banned him within 10 mins of logging in.
    We picked up on the chat but have to be fair in investigating.
    Go on our TS. That way the admin can chat with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yeah, I said it to you almost instantly. When you are hear the one bullet hit you constantly and you die with the one name popping up you konw its bollocks. I typed it up last night on craggy a few times, in the end I left with cherrybum!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah, I said it to you almost instantly. When you are hear the one bullet hit you constantly and you die with the one name popping up you konw its bollocks. I typed it up last night on craggy a few times, in the end I left with cherrybum!

Wonda; I'll make sure that does not happen to you again. The admins were trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I won't be so gentle and did kick him within 10 mins of me logging on!!!

I have now issued guidelines for red flagging hackers (or Pros).
    Join us on TS tonight and I'll go over them with you.

NOTE: When regular players like wonda, kitten, sink, plague etc have issues with another player, their word is pretty golden around craggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well I dont be on as much as the others llike "Kitchen Sink" and "Pussy Rescue" and dont expect any special treatment (just 1st choice on all armoured vehicles :D - and people RESPECTING THE RANK!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Only taking the piss..

The server is admin'd very well, and you can take a bit of abuse before kicking peeps. As the game can be a pain in the arse and very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Unfortunately the chat window is shíte and with the amount of people chatting I was only able to see one of the messages as at the time I was dealing with an abuser on the server "Gamergame23".
    Apologies for it though as I wanted to be sure he was definitely hacking before kicking and banning.

What we can do is post the admin names on here and you can add us to Origin so you can directly pm us with any issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

LOL. He's a tricky one.
    BTW join the Craggy-Island platoon and our Teamspeak (teamspeak3.i3d.net:10447)

i will do thanks:)

ah yeah i know who your talking about. I was on a server a few weeks ago and there was a blatent cheat who keep spamming some website and was one shotting everyone from miles away..wasnt fun

We want a fun server and our policy is to actively keep out the hackers and the professionals. I have seen both and they are no fun to play against.

Good game just now. 5USPECT, you are the man. ressed my arse lots of times.

very long game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭yankinlk

RIP PistolPete

We want a fun server and our policy is to actively keep out the hackers and the professionals. I have seen both and they are no fun to play against.

Lies. If that would be true then kittenrescue would not be allowed on that server.

Though I can't decide is he hacking or professional bastard... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

I believe Kitten of late has suffered from Lock on syndrome

I taught I was info nite of inflicting death as soon as I got on board with him.

Spent 10min Avoiding lock on from tanks with guide shells and newly improved javelins , Next round I changed sides and began doing the same to him. The very sight of him now leads to on mass lock ons . :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Oh God.. I had to read that twice

First time it read " HARD ON":D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

MR DAZ wrote: »

thought the same here...and I thought it was just Astro & Timewalk having sexual fantasies about Kitten..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    thought the same here...and I thought it was just Astro & Timewalk having sexual fantasies about Kitten..
    Everyone likes a little pussy every now and then... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭MrTimewalk

MR DAZ wrote: »

'Oh god' because it DIDN'T ?

you're one sick puppy/kitten/duct tape

I could not stay lads, but I did got someone with rpg on that crane trolololol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

TV missiles work again !...well...finally I should say....as they did on BF2 :p ...they hit choppers now :)

Solo'd them a good few times....rockets up close are still useless though...so chopper -v- chopper at close distance is whoever has a gunner, or gets a lucky lockon

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

SeantheMan wrote: »
    TV missiles work again !...well...finally I should say....as they did on BF2 :p ...they hit choppers now :)

Solo'd them a good few times....rockets up close are still useless though...so chopper -v- chopper at close distance is whoever has a gunner, or gets a lucky lockon

Just unlocked those TV missiles last night :) Feckin things are difficult to control!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Just unlocked those TV missiles last night :) Feckin things are difficult to control!

Yeah i unlocked them too last night i think i shot down a chopper with it. Im not sure how it owrks or that tank CITV thingy.

Hope theres people on the CI server looking forward to some games!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Attack Choppers = TV missiles ... they are manually shot and guided weapons, you literally have to steer the missile with your mouse to the target

Tank = CITV - its basically a 3rd seat in the tank which is a better SOFLAM , for designating targets for people with Javelins or vehilces with guided shells

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Tank = CITV - its basically a 3rd seat in the tank which is a better SOFLAM , for designating targets for people with Javelins or vehilces with guided shells

Got more Chopper kills on CI using normal shells than Guided.

Got to the point certain pilots wouldnt leave the safety of the sea on Oman for fear of tank :)

Advertisement