Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭minibear

razorhead wrote: »
    Honor oak last at Dundalk

I put it in a double with liam's map (thanks mailburner! :)

fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭droidman123

Does anyone think gleneagles is decent e/w value @12/1 in the classic tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I heard that gleneagles is better than ever!
    Was only out for a run last time to get him fit

Guy that text me rides out in Coolmore.

Money coming for him too which is promising

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭droidman123

Sorry i posted this in the wrong thread, sill hungover

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

Open eagle in the first at farmhouse 12.30, word is horse has strengthened and will go close and putting best foot forward, will probably go off odds on so any value is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Open eagle in the first at farmhouse 12.30, word is horse has strengthened and will go close and putting best foot forward, will probably go off odds on so any value is now.

Good call, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Empresario 7 05 Dundalk well handicapped and well fancied,back it ew it is trying for its life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thanks Zimm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thanks Zimm

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

Thanks Zimm

• Advertisement

Did it well we had a touch at 8s,nice when things go to plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭skydish79

Didnt get on myself, but nice to see yee taking few quid of the bookies

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Great shout thanks Zimm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

About time! Only messing mate, thanks for sharing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Empresario 7 05 Dundalk well handicapped and well fancied,back it ew it is trying for its life.

€25 e/w ya beaut ya :)

De Bene Esse,was impressive when winning a point to point in Ireland and was unlucky when he ran out when having his only other point to point won.3 winners came from his last run (point to points)
    Now trained by Evan Williams,whose horses are in good form in Wales,is expected to win on his hurdles debut in the 12 50 Carlisle, though he has not run for 277 days he is supposed be be fit.

A few of these have reasonable form but this fellow who cost 75,000 sterling is reported to be well forward and a guy who knows the time of day with the stable told me to back it.

De Bene Esse,was impressive when winning a point to point in Ireland and was unlucky when he ran out when having his only other point to point won.3 winners came from his last run (point to points)
    Now trained by Evan Williams,whose horses are in good form in Wales,is expected to win on his hurdles debut in the 12 50 Carlisle, though he has not run for 277 days he is supposed be be fit.

A few of these have reasonable form but this fellow who cost 75,000 sterling is reported to be well forward and a guy who knows the time of day with the stable told me to back it.
    I backed this at 7/2 pp when I posted and now 5/2 is the best price

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CorkColin

Winter Breeze 2.25 Clonmel 6/1 EW, think it will run a good race :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,320 ✭✭✭robbiezero

CorkColin wrote: »
    Winter Breeze 2.25 Clonmel 6/1 EW, think it will run a good race :)

That a tip?

Nope just a fancy, think he could do well even though its on his short side. Doesnt seem the strongest.

Also at them odds i think a small EW might be worth a go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Nope just a fancy, think he could do well even though its on his short side. Doesnt seem the strongest.

Also at them odds i think a small EW might be worth a go!

But its the Tips thread. ....and fancies go....elsewhere....like it says in the thread title????

I've just realised I posted in wrong one sorry guys :( won't happen again :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,906 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I've been suffering from placeitis for the last couple of weeks so I'll take the fact it's in the wrong thread as a sign and stick a couple of bob on it anyway. It might stop the hex. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

No problem amigo :)
    Welcome to the forum, feel free to contribute more.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Slattsy wrote: »
    No problem amigo :)
    Welcome to the forum, feel free to contribute more.

That's more like it tbf instead of being pedantic about where the tips go ffs.

Sirtoyou wrote: »
    That's more like it tbf instead of being pedantic about where the tips go ffs.

If your referring to me i just want TIPS to be in the tips thread, and Fancies in the fancies thread...like most people would agree im sure.

After all the bull on here before about non tips being posted you would think people would take note

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

akelly02 wrote: »
    If your referring to me i just want TIPS to be in the tips thread, and Fancies in the fancies thread...like most people would agree im sure.

After all the bull on here before about non tips being posted you would think people would take note

Anyone can make a mistake fella. He apologised also. Nothing to see here, move along :)

After all that abandoned ! O we'll catch him the next day :)

Slattsy wrote: »
    Anyone can make a mistake fella. He apologised also. Nothing to see here, move along :)

i know he did and i wasnt trying to be a dick to him at all really. That reply yo quoted was for the other poster :)

• Advertisement

Empresario is fancied again tonight,however draw not so good as last time and pilot will have to try to get on the rail from 9 draw and that might not be easy.

As well as that Ridestan has the beating of him strictly on form-3 lb for a length beating from a "car park"draw (13) last week. I have already backed Ridestan place only at 6/4 and I think that is great value.

I will decide later whether to back Ridestan ew or Empresario ew when I have spoken to the right people and given the matter some more thought. I may know something of interest re the 9 05 and I will post it later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement