Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭The_Shotz

Can I just throw out a possibility. Are contrails not similar to car exhausts?

You only see the fumes at certain temperature's.

I persume they maintain for long periods of time due to different altitudes/temperature's and spread due to wind etc....

Some might think this is just naive but seems like a simple logical explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

In a way, yes. People in cold climates, Alaska for example are familiar with car exhaust persisting like contrails. Humidity is a major factor as well at temp and pressure etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭mada999

lol ... I don't think any of you wierdos quite get it, insult me all you like -- I left Ireland (aka The Republic of Taytostan) years ago now, and tbh, it was the best thing I did, and it was because of narrow-minded self-centred bigoted coonts as yourselves that I left, dumbass **** who demonstrably don't even know the difference between a natural cloud and a plume of toxic pollution. lol Carry on, freaks, let the world know what 'Irish' really means. Morons, no wonder we're the laughingstock of the planet :) xx

where do you live now ?

Nibiru

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

The notion that if it looks like a contrail then it can only be a contrail is piss-poor IMO, and this is from people who claim the high ground by wearing the badges of "science" and "common sense".

Its a whole lot more logical that 'it looks like a contrail, therefore is not a contrail' and I'll not put forward any common sense or science to back this claim up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

I saw a number of overflights going over Dublin this morning and noticed they had no contrails. But it is interesting to note that wheter they have contrails or not, they still pump out all those known exhaust pollutants. As do all internal combustion engines.

It's just as well that aircraft exhaust is the cleanest - relatively speaking. I think it's up to 80% of the engine thrust (bypass) has zero pollutants.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Lefticus Loonaticus

Was up quite early this morning. Watched some spraying over cork city out the window, around 6am. One short line sprayed, then a loop around and another spray line across the first line, making an 'X'. And as per usual the lines/X's would pan out over a period of time, and blend with the clouds.

Y'all can probably wake up early tomorrow and witness it for yourselves if you want. Your eyes will not deceive you.

I might take a pic of em tomorrow actually. Watch this space.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Y'all can probably wake up early tomorrow and witness it for yourselves if you want. Your eyes will not deceive you.
    How would we be able to tell what is a contrail and what is a chemtrail?

Please don't. No amount of pics of contrail are ever going to convince anyone that they are chemtrails. You'll be wasting all of ours and your own time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,446 ✭✭✭weisses

King Mob wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89622312&postcount=201

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

King Mob wrote: »

They are all chemtrails. .

Was up quite early this morning. Watched some spraying over cork city out the window, around 6am. One short line sprayed, then a loop around and another spray line across the first line, making an 'X'. And as per usual the lines/X's would pan out over a period of time, and blend with the clouds.

What are they spraying, where is the contents of the spray stored on board, who maintains the spraying system and how is it ejected into the atmosphere? Post those links please......................

Maudi wrote: »
    They are all chemtrails. .

Good man Maud. Definitive statement........can't agrue with that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Surely if the group behind chemtrails wanted to avoid detection they should just spray at night? By doing so during daytime they are getting attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Augmerson wrote: »
    Surely if the group behind chemtrails wanted to avoid detection they should just spray at night? By doing so during daytime they are getting attention.
    Aha! but that's just what they would want you to think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

pfurey101 wrote: »
    Good man Maud. Definitive statement........can't agrue with that.

K.i.s.s.

This will send the conspiracists into a frenzy :D

http://turnerradionetwork.com/news/455-mjt

Now if they would only Google "aircraft vortices" in Google images.:cool:

And note the relationship with moisture in the air.

*Sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭leprechaunxwwwx

What think ye of this?

Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS While Landing
    worldtruth.tv/busted-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing/

cant post urls :/

What think ye of this?

Pilot Forgets To Turn Off CHEMTRAILS While Landing
    worldtruth.tv/busted-pilot-forgets-to-turn-off-chemtrails-while-landing/

cant post urls :/

Errrrrrr........look at my post immediately above yours!

"worldtruth.tv" oh dear!

Errrrrr is a diffetent url and on a different page. Butvthats beside the point isnt it.

• Advertisement

pfurey101 wrote: »

Now if they would only Google "aircraft vortices" in Google images.:cool:

*Sigh*
    Errrrr How do you google something you have never heard of???

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Kiltennel

Errrrr How do you google something you have never heard of???

This is the problem with conspiracy theories like these. People are led to believe them when the author deliberately omits the basic science behind videos of "proof".

Kiltennel wrote: »
    This is the problem with conspiracy theories like these. People are led to believe them when the author deliberately omits the basic science behind videos of "proof".

Or when it is not understood it has to be something else........

1gkdb5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Good morning fellow lab monkeys! Nice video to get you talking about your magic ice crystals <3

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Good morning fellow lab monkeys! Nice video to get you talking about your magic ice crystals <3

How exactly do you know that those are chemtrails and not normal contrails?
    Are they all chemtrails, or only some of them?
    Why was the chemtrailing so heavy and why isn't it like that all the time everywhere?

Why is suggesting that they are ice crystals and water vapour (normal condensation) so ridiculous, but claiming that they are a part of a global conspiracy is not ridiculous?

They are no more magic than the ice in your freezer. Its freezing up there in the sky just like your freezer, but much colder. what happens water in your freezer ? it freezes. Just like up in the sky. No magic required, no nefarious metals required..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    They are no more magic than the ice in your freezer. Its freezing up there in the sky just like your freezer, but much colder. what happens water in your freezer ? it freezes. Just like up in the sky. No magic required, no nefarious metals required..

tsk, you can prove anything with facts.

• Advertisement

Beano wrote: »
    tsk, you can prove anything with facts.

You can prove it yourself, dont take my word for it.

Put some water in your freezer and check it an hour later. I bet it will be frozen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement