Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Are there any discount codes for the the Irish myprotein site? The codes I have only work when I am on the UK account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Deedsie wrote: »
    Are there any discount codes for the the Irish myprotein site? The codes I have only work when I am on the UK account?

groupie15

groupie15

You absolute hero. Sound for that

I ordered mine today and it has been despatched. It gave an estimated delivery date of on or before April 11th. Would it be more likely to be after that date it arrives?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dr.Dre

I also ordered from myprotein and am still awaiting its arrival after 7 days.

I ordered last wednesday at about 11am and still nothing has arrived a week later.Cant remember how long this crowd took to deliver before but I got the free delivery and not the DPD one as I only spent around 95 quid.

On the trackmytrakpak website using my tracking number it says

Date/Time Activity EventCode
    01/04/2014 14:06 TRAK PAK PROCESS CENTRE 198
    01/04/2014 14:07 ITEM MANIFESTED FOR COLLE - IE

On An Post track & trace it says

Activity Location Date

SHIPMENT RECORD CREATED WITH, SENDER 01-Apr-14
    14:07

This was yesterday. Still no updates a day later.Anyone have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Just a quick one, why did you waste your money on L-Carnitine?

To be honest I had a few quid left to spend and they were cheap so I said what the hell with it and went for them.

Wish I would of spent my last few euro on a new flask instead though because I wasn't exaggerating when I described how bad they are.

• Advertisement

Dr.Dre wrote: »
    I also ordered from myprotein and am still awaiting its arrival after 7 days.

I ordered last wednesday at about 11am and still nothing has arrived a week later.Cant remember how long this crowd took to deliver before but I got the free delivery and not the DPD one as I only spent around 95 quid.

On the trackmytrakpak website using my tracking number it says

Date/Time Activity EventCode
    01/04/2014 14:06 TRAK PAK PROCESS CENTRE 198
    01/04/2014 14:07 ITEM MANIFESTED FOR COLLE - IE

On An Post track & trace it says

Activity Location Date

SHIPMENT RECORD CREATED WITH, SENDER 01-Apr-14
    14:07

This was yesterday. Still no updates a day later.Anyone have any ideas?

I reckon you'll get them this morning, similar situation to my own last week.

If not log onto your MP account and use the chat function to get in touch with somebody about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Just following up on my order from MyProtein:
    1. 1 smartshaker
    2. 120 multivitamin tablets
      [/LIST

Selected tracked shipping, spent €4.95 on it (like everyone else).

Didn't get a tracking number, emailed about it and was told I selected an untracked shipping method (this isn't even an option when selecting shipping!) and was told up to 21 days before they would investigate as regular postage could take this long.

I queried it again and they sent me this:

Screen_Shot_2014_04_03_at_09_54_40.png

Clowns!

I'm glad they refunded the shipping but they told me I selected untracked shipping when this was clearly untrue (couldn't be clearer as untracked wasn't an option to select).

I reckon you'll get them this morning, similar situation to my own last week.

If not log onto your MP account and use the chat function to get in touch with somebody about it.

Nope didn't arrive this morning either. Still no updates on the tracking number.

Getting annoyed at this stage. Been 8 days now. Hope it arrrives before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,552 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Nope didn't arrive this morning either. Still no updates on the tracking number.

Getting annoyed at this stage. Been 8 days now. Hope it arrrives before the weekend.

Did you contact them directly yet?

Do you pick the courier when you order or something? I've only ever received stuff from myprotein via DHL and its been very fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

The bemoaning about MyProtein's delivery service is never ending on this thread!! I remember now why i unfollowed it in the first place! Come back after months and things haven't changed! Surely a separate thread for moaning about myprotein could be setup so this thread can be left for talk about the actual supplements themselves rather than the delivery of them!?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Stuff arrived from Bulk Powders yesterday after ordering on Monday, delighted with the service and price. Haven't tried the stuff yet though so I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself. Gonna knock back some of their pre-workout tomorrow morning though, hope it does the job!

The bemoaning about MyProtein's delivery service is never ending on this thread!! I remember now why i unfollowed it in the first place! Come back after months and things haven't changed! Surely a separate thread for moaning about myprotein could be setup so this thread can be left for talk about the actual supplements themselves rather than the delivery of them!?

I'm with Maw-reese on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dartstothesea

Bulkpowders is stupidly quick for delivery. Got the Whey Coffee (black coffee). It obviously tastes so, so **** but of course gains+stim feels glorious to my tastebuds

Its obviously good to be kept in the loop of their ever changing delivery service I would have thought?

I ordered off these guys about 2 years ago and I don't remember it taking this long so delivery times and couriers are obviously changing over time.

Anyway my package has arrived in portlaoise so hopefully I will be seeing it tomorrow or monday.

Its obviously good to be kept in the loop of their ever changing delivery service I would have thought?

I ordered off these guys about 2 years ago and I don't remember it taking this long so delivery times and couriers are obviously changing over time.

Anyway my package has arrived in portlaoise so hopefully I will be seeing it tomorrow or monday.

And like i said, for those that are interested in myprotein's delivery service i reckon it should warrant its very own shiny new thread where you can all discuss it in detail so this thread can be kept on track about actual supplements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭meijin

was looking into buying vit D3 from gonutrition, especially with some promotion going on, but noticed just in time they use "soya bean oil" :eek: as diluent... I guess I'll stay with myprotein who use olive oil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

meijin wrote: »
    was looking into buying vit D3 from gonutrition, especially with some promotion going on, but noticed just in time they use "soya bean oil" :eek: as diluent... I guess I'll stay with myprotein who use olive oil

Is there really a big difference in this? I mean I get soy is not great or anything but it's not like you're eating a bucket of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭meijin

Blacktie. wrote: »
    Is there really a big difference in this? I mean I get soy is not great or anything but it's not like you're eating a bucket of the stuff.

well, if I take 1 daily it accumulates up to 60g of soy bean oil per year :eek:

seriously, I don't know how bad it is, but I don't like it; and many people may not notice it at first, but would care about this difference so just wanted to highlight this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Easter eggs make an excellent Pre Workout supplement.

• Advertisement

meijin wrote: »

Myprotein use soya with their whey and casein, it's wrote on the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Myprotein use soya with their whey and casein, it's wrote on the back.

Is it in the ingredient list, or is it a production warning.

Mellor wrote: »
    Is it in the ingredient list, or is it a production warning.

It's soy lecithin and it's on the ingredients as an emulsifier.

Different beast.

Only about a third of soy lecithin would be from soybean oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,024 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It's soy lecithin and it's on the ingredients as an emulsifier.

Different beast.

Only about a third of soy lecithin would be from soybean oil.

Thought as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ADarkKnight88

My myprotein referral code if anyone wants it! MP25254228

Just out of interest, is anyone still buying their supps from a bricks and mortar shop or all online? I only ask because i see a new one has opened up close enough to where i live and wonder how these places are still doing business, myself and a friend thought about opening one up a year or so ago as there isn't really one in our immediate locality but we decided against it mainly due to the fact that we both bought our supps from online wholesalers and didn't see how we could compete with the prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Just out of interest, is anyone still buying their supps from a bricks and mortar shop or all online? I only ask because i see a new one has opened up close enough to where i live and wonder how these places are still doing business, myself and a friend thought about opening one up a year or so ago as there isn't really one in our immediate locality but we decided against it mainly due to the fact that we both bought our supps from online wholesalers and didn't see how we could compete with the prices.

From what I've seen they either buy directly from the manufacturer or buy it from somewhere like HP Nutrition, either way your probably going to get better value online generally.

Used to use HP nutrition. It was grand, but I started using MyProtein and despite their sporadic delivery times I find them to be better value and quality overall.

You'd be buying discounted and in bulk from an online retailer and making cash that way - i cant imagine you'd be able to use it as your sole line of profitability though. You'd probably be able to do it as a sideline to something else, like a fitness business.

Hi, I ordered from myprotein last Wednesday and the an post track and trace updated yesterday to location. "With Sender" has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how long it should take to deliver from this point? I am officially out of protein today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hi, I ordered from myprotein last Wednesday and the an post track and trace updated yesterday to location. "With Sender" has anyone else experienced this? Any idea how long it should take to deliver from this point? I am officially out of protein today.

2-4 days

Advertisement