Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses - Irish Date Announced!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

amazing to think people go to see "GnR" considering they aint even GnR and yet they fill the o2? I went to see Slash in Vicar Street, should be other way round!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Well if he is already rowing with people dont be surprised if he is off by 11pm (oh wait thats the curfew).

Also if he didnt turn up MCD could easily sue him since they would have to refund everyone which would mean they dont make any money

I think people should still be able to get a refund if they get cut of at 11 peoplke went to see a gig not a 30 min moan fest

bigpoppa wrote: »
    amazing to think people go to see "GnR" considering they aint even GnR and yet they fill the o2? I went to see Slash in Vicar Street, should be other way round!

why?

i hate all this axl v slash ****, i was a big albeit late guns n roses fan (only got into them about 4 years ago) and i love axl,slash,duff and izzy. I would still go to see them even though they arent really guns n roses just to see a great showman as I went to see velvet revolver mainly to see slash but i honestly like chinese democracy, far better than any velvet revolver i think anyway, leave them to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I imagine MCD are double checking the terms and conditions on the back of the ticket. Lots of refunds in store for them. I don't think Axl and his tribute band will be playing in this country again.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

They went over the curfew at Reading and Leeds, they will keep playing after 11.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭baz123

why?

i hate all this axl v slash ****, i was a big albeit late guns n roses fan (only got into them about 4 years ago) and i love axl,slash,duff and izzy. I would still go to see them even though they arent really guns n roses just to see a great showman as I went to see velvet revolver mainly to see slash but i honestly like chinese democracy, far better than any velvet revolver i think anyway, leave them to it
    cos asswipe rose is a dick and chinese democracy is **** and took 13 years to make. if the guy had any manners and treated his fans with some respect it wouldn't be soooo bad-but he is a twat and is prooving it again-right now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

why?

I agree, I hate the oh theyre not the real GNR thing but at the same time the Slash gig was amazing, having said that the fact it was on a smaller scale made it even ore special. I cant imagine Axl ever playing a stage that small. Agree about Chinese Democracy too, I love that album.

I agree, I hate the oh theyre not the real GNR thing but at the same time the Slash gig was amazing, having said that the fact it was on a smaller scale made it even ore special. I cant imagine Axl ever playing a stage that small. Agree about Chinese Democracy too, I love that album.
    THEY'RE NOT THE REAL 'GUNS N ROSES' THEY ARE MISSING '4' MEMBERS there is one original member and he can't even respect his fans enough to feckin show up on time. i'm done with this-something about asswipe rose fans that refuse to see the reality-that he doesn't give a toss about anything or anybody but himself.

Axl just walked off stage

baz123 wrote: »
    THEY'RE NOT THE REAL 'GUNS N ROSES' THEY ARE MISSING '4' MEMBERS there is one original member and he can't even respect his fans enough to feckin show up on time. i'm done with this-something about asswipe rose fans that refuse to see the reality-that he doesn't give a toss about anything or anybody but himself.

he may be an asshole but why would u let that stop u from enjoying the music he makes or the shows he puts on, enjoy them for what they are, forget about the title of the band

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

and i am told hes off stage already .. 22mins :))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Ciaran_Kelly‎: #GunsnRoses just walked off stage, crowd throwing beer, booing. Un ****ing believable !!!!
    Twitter - seconds ago

• Registered Users Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Axl just walked off stage
    Costume change maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Gone off the stage already

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Costume change maybe?

heh ... accompanied with a "Goodnight"

He has been hit by a bottle so said he was outta there.

IrishCrunch‎: Ok Axl has now left the àtage due to second bottle. People leaving. Horrible stuff. #gnr #gunsnroses
    Twitter - seconds ago

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

EvanOLaoirezzz RT @uneamino: ****, Guns'n'Roses just played for 22 minutes and said goodnight. Insanity. less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

Too many bottles were thrown. Gig. is. Over?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Showing up more than an hour late for no legitimate reason. What s*** is this.

Just smacks of utter disrespect for the paying fans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

OK BEFORE THE MESS THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, HAPPENS... I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE GIVING OUT AS MUCH AS THEY WANT. ALL I ASK IS TO KEEP THE NAME CALLING TO A MINIUM. SO NO AXL IZ A _ _ _ POSTS. ETC.

Goat what about the mcd slander? is any of that gonna be modded to avoid a repeat of the oxegen drama?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

God, sounds like a disaster. Classic Axl though.... :S

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

lordgoat wrote: »
    OK BEFORE THE MESS THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, HAPPENS... I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE GIVING OUT AS MUCH AS THEY WANT. ALL I ASK IS TO KEEP THE NAME CALLING TO A MINIUM. SO NO AXL IZ A _ _ _ POSTS. ETC.

Oh, hangman, I love this! Mmmmm....T?

why not? he is a _ _ _ _ after all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Showing up more than an hour late for no legitimate reason. What s*** is this.

Just smacks of utter disrespect for the paying fans.

Average onstage time for a headlining band at O2 is 8.30, he came on at 10.30, so 2 hrs late

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

allanb49 wrote: »
    Goat what about the mcd slander? is any of that gonna be modded to avoid a repeat of the oxegen drama?

I can't see why MCD would get any flak for this, if someone does try to blame it on them and not Rose i'll enjoy reading their argument.

It'll be modded the same as normal, what wouldn't be good to see is a few pages of crappy rants. I can appreciate a good rant but not a one liner calling someone a name.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Unfortunately he is, how you can defend him and tell people not to call him what he is is a bit out of order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

a___

rang my mate, MCD announcer said they are trying to get AXL back on,

lots of people leaving, glad i didnt go,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Mr.S wrote: »
    I hope MCD give refunds.

Do they have a choice?

Advertisement