Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Pious14 wrote: »
    Anyone know if Supervalu in Limerick will have it?

Interested to know this too

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Has anyone who ordered from Amazon tracked there game recently?
    They seem very slow updating on the royal mail site..
    Mine says arrived at distribution centre, I'm assuming this can't be right since the games out tomorrow and I used parcel motel to get it on time

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Has anyone who ordered from Amazon tracked there game recently?
    They seem very slow updating on the royal mail site..
    Mine says arrived at distribution centre, I'm assuming this can't be right since the games out tomorrow and I used parcel motel to get it on time

They deliver overnight, so my guess is it will arrive in Ireland tomorrow morning, and be to your PM in the morning/afternoon latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Crazy price wars going on with this where rather than the stores undercutting each other they are competing to overprice this, last I heard this evening it is €79.99 for the Ultimate Team in hmv/xtravision on next gen and €74.99 on last gen, fml that is expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

Does anyone know if the ultimate editon includes the 40 FUT packs even if it's not pre ordered and bought in Tesco

Tesco have confirmed its 50€ for standard and €60 for ultimate on Next generation consoles for tonight and from Sat+ it'll be 65 & 75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

flynner13 wrote: »
    They deliver overnight, so my guess is it will arrive in Ireland tomorrow morning, and be to your PM in the morning/afternoon latest.

Cheers mate, that's a relief.. I'd never ordered it to be delivered on release day so I wasn't sure

Ultimate team will have the 40 packs,that is the whole point of that edition.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Tusky wrote: »
    Anyone ordered from this here before? €42 is cheapest I've seen.

http://www.ie.wowhd.com/games/fifa-15-xbox-360/dp/38875323#bc=a3d6
    Took a chance and ordered from these, mainly coz I had a €10 voucher to make the game even cheaper.

Just hope I get it in time for Christmas! :)

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Just hope I get it in time for Christmas

What year? :cool:

Tesco ARE NOT selling it at €50 even though they have said this was going to be the price on the phone, on Twitter and on Facebook. They were looking for 70€ so I left empty handed

• Advertisement

Tesco ARE NOT selling it at €50 even though they have said this was going to be the price on the phone, on Twitter and on Facebook. They were looking for 70€ so I left empty handed

Was that the Ultimate Team edition for €70 and which console was it for at that price?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭vidor

Crazy price wars going on with this where rather than the stores undercutting each other they are competing to overprice this, last I heard this evening it is €79.99 for the Ultimate Team in hmv/xtravision on next gen and €74.99 on last gen, fml that is expensive.

Crazy price. Won't be giving them any cash but they can have some games I don't play any more in exchange for Fifa. Wouldn't be going near them otherwise.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Would help if people when quoting prices, mention what version is it for and standard or not?

Was that the Ultimate Team edition for €70 and which console was it for at that price?

The standard was €70 on next gen

It was supposed to be €50

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Standard for ps3 was €55 just got one there in tesco.

Got Ultimate edition on XBOX 360 for €75 in xtravision. Tesco Naas will have tomorrow for €70. They didn't stay open for the midnight release.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Will pop over to Supervalue as they seem to be the cheapest around.
    Very surprised at Tesco as they are normally the cheapest :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Have Supervalu confirmed their prices yet or is it just Hearsay ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Have Supervalu confirmed their prices yet or is it just Hearsay ?

My local one back home has said it will be that price so going to head down 1st thing in the mooring to get it for €50 for the xbox one

Was going to get a digital copy from India Ms store for €35 but like the idea of being able to sell it on next summer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Will all Dublin stores have the game?

• Advertisement

Update on this: The Talbot street branch has copies of every version, 50 euro for PS4.

Wasn't going to buy this but at 50 euro, very good deal.

Supervalu Togher in Cork just sold me ps4 version for 49euro

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Update on this: The Talbot street branch has copies of every version, 50 euro for PS4.

Wasn't going to buy this but at 50 euro, very good deal.

Ultimate team version for 50?

Just checked Supervalu, only normal edition

vicadd wrote: »
    Ultimate team version for 50?

The standard edition.

Its amazing though that hundreds of people queued up at Gamestop around the country to pay 70e for the same standard edition game that Super Valu have for 50e. (yes i know some wanted Ultimate)

Why are people so stupid?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

The standard edition.

Its amazing though that hundreds of people queued up at Gamestop around the country to pay 70e for the same standard edition game that Super Valu have for 50e. (yes i know some wanted Ultimate)

Why are people so stupid?

Well it's not really been advertised by SuperValu. It's still cheaper on US PSN/MS

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Seems like super value only have very limited stock.

Benzino wrote: »
    Well it's not really been advertised by SuperValu. It's still cheaper on US PSN/MS

just about but with the physical version, can trade it into CEX for at least 30 quid 6 months or more down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just picked up Fifa 15 for the Xbox one in SuperValu for €50 they had about 20 copies per each console. Delighted with the deal at lest i will be able to trade in next summer no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

Super Valu in Gorey and Enniscorthy never got in any copies :mad:
    Will try in Wexford later today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Anyone been at any of the Limerick Tescos and know anything about stock? :)

Advertisement