Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Population reduction planned following economic crisis

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

DubTony wrote: »
    The ignorance in this statement is shocking.

For some reason NWO deniers (for want of a better word) in general, consistently promote the notion that if someone wanted to take over the world, why would they allow everyone to know what they're going to do?

This is the single most ridiculous argument used to deny a NWO conspiracy. I'm not at all saying that there is a "shadowy cabal" intent on ruling the world, culling 90% of the population, and running a Stalinist type dictatorship across the planet. However, if I was planning to do it, and I had the influence, resources and power to achieve my goal, I could be sure that books would be written hinting at my objective, I could allow my idea to be presented to the people of the world in an indirect manner, and even have relatives tell well known film-makers what my plan was, confident that most people would not believe my unbelievable goal.

I could go on my merry way putting my plan in place because I have the power, influence and resources, in the full knowledge that anyone who came out against me would be called an idiot, a nut-job or a conspiraloon by the rest of the population.

Sweet.

And yet despite this supposed flaunting of their plan, no-one can supply any kind of reliable evidence of such a plan being enacted or even evidence supporting the existence of such a plan.

They must be covering this up!

Oh wait....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

This is the single most ridiculous argument used to deny a NWO conspiracy. I'm not at all saying that there is a "shadowy cabal" intent on ruling the world, culling 90% of the population, and running a Stalinist type dictatorship across the planet. However, if I was planning to do it, and I had the influence, resources and power to achieve my goal, I could be sure that books would be written hinting at my objective, I could allow my idea to be presented to the people of the world in an indirect manner, and even have relatives tell well known film-makers what my plan was, confident that most people would not believe my unbelievable goal.
    Sweet.
    I think it's more about letting it be known so they fool themselves into thinking there was universal agreement , and no one really objected and therefore they won't feel guilt and remorse , and they will fool themselves into thinking it is for the greater good .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

espinolman wrote: »
    I think it's more about letting it be known so they fool themselves into thinking there was universal agreement , and no one really objected and therefore they won't feel guilt and remorse , and they will fool themselves into thinking it is for the greater good .

And they fool themselves by having a single obscure monument in a field in georgia that is going to ensure global agreement.
    mysterious wrote:
    However, if I was planning to do it, and I had the influence, resources and power to achieve my goal, I could be sure that books would be written hinting at my objective, I could allow my idea to be presented to the people of the world in an indirect manner, and even have relatives tell well known film-makers what my plan was, confident that most people would not believe my unbelievable goal.

So let me get this clear you think that a global conspiracy planning on genocide I'd just let people allow even hints of this, for ****s n giggles? Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The ignorance in this statement is shocking.

That someone disagrees with you is not necessarily ignorance.
    For some reason NWO deniers (for want of a better word) in general, consistently promote the notion that if someone wanted to take over the world, why would they allow everyone to know what they're going to do?

Thats part of the argument.
    if I was planning to do it, and I had the influence, resources and power to achieve my goal

...then how would I go about preventing others from accidentally or deliberately leaking evidence of my plans.

Thats another part of the argument.

See....the whole idea that you're putting forward about this need to put hints out there to create "background noise" only makes sense if there's uncontrolled leakage of information. But this doesn't seem to be the case. We have what is being read as "hints", creating this "background noise", but there isn't anything that its actually masking.

There's a lot of stuff - of the alleged-hint variety and the alleged-evidence variety - which can, at best, be said to be not inconsistent with a conspiracy. Its also not inconsistent with there being no conspiracy, which is the problem.

We see the sun "rise" in the east and set in the west each day. This observation alone is not inconsistent with the notion that the sun revolves around the earth. It is, however, also not inconsistent with the notion that the earth revolves around the sun, nor with the notion the the earth and sun are a binary pair orbiting each other, or indeed, that they have fixed positions relative to each other, but that internal spin of the earth causes the appearance of one body rotating around the other.

There are, in fact, an infinite number of possibilities which can result in this observation. To decide which of them is true - or most likely to be true - we need to look for other evidence.

With or without other evidence, we also need an approach - a value system - to determine what is the most likely situation. This is where Occam's Razor comes in. Its not perfect...but its has the best track record. All else being equal, the explanation which relies on the least assumptions is most likely to be true.

The notion that there is a perfectly-hidden organisation, which feels the need to drop hints to prevent people from latching on to evidence we haven't found, which can prevent leaks over decades, centuries or indeed millenia, which controls everything but has some ill-defined plan to gain more power....there's an awful lot of assumptions there.

Is it impossible? No.
    Is it likely? Certainly not.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

If you're going to lead us you'll really need to learn how to spell, use the apostrophe and, the differences between 'their', 'there' and 'they're'.

I won't live in world where our glorious ruler doesn't have a basic knowledge of the english language!
    I also won't live in a world where we can't hop!

Judging by the fact the word pseudonym is mis-spelt on the Georgia Stones maybe it's a conspiracy led by dsylexics.

It would explain why they believe nothing they (can't) read and half of what they hear.

• Advertisement

Diogenes wrote: »
    And they fool themselves by having a single obscure monument in a field in georgia that is going to ensure global agreement.

More writing on the wall:

Denver International Airport Conspiracy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmy0PMgm-Q0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Denver Airport came up before so I already have this uploaded :rolleyes:

album.php?albumid=138&pictureid=543

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Again you're basically saying that the greatest secret conspiracy theory in the world betrays themselves by painting giant murals exposing their goals and ambitions.

Does the word "secret" have some elusive private definition for you?

Again you're basically saying that the greatest secret conspiracy theory in the world betrays themselves by painting giant murals exposing their goals and ambitions.

Does the word "secret" have some elusive private definition for you?
    No i have not said anything about a 'secret conspiracy' i dont't think so , i think it is well out in the open , it's in your face .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

No i have not said anything about a 'secret conspiracy' i dont't think so , i think it is well out in the open , it's in your face .

I thought by definition that conspiracy's were... well... secret?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

meglome wrote: »
    I thought by definition that conspiracy's were... well... secret?

Yeah that's the deal.

Thats why government loves conspiracies.
    Whenever something is deemed secret, or not normal people jump on the bandwagon it's nuts, its laughable it should be ignored. So the majority of everyday simpleton people will not delve into these topics. And anyway who does get into conspiracies, is automatically not as worthy of the person who seems to think that we live in a serene world with no secret's

It's called reverse psycology in many cases.

secret's = dysfunctions.
    Meglome, you have to understand when there are secret's involved, or things been told as a secret (whether it is secret or not) is showing something deceptive and suspicious.

Judging by the fact the word pseudonym is mis-spelt on the Georgia Stones maybe it's a conspiracy led by dsylexics.

It would explain why they believe nothing they (can't) read and half of what they hear.
    You have mis-spelt the word dyslexic , do you have dyslexia !

This is what I mean by apathy.

Two or three year's before WW2, I could (or which I know I would If i was alive, been able to sense something like this if it were to happen)

I would say to the person next to me, I sense a world war happening and mass genocide, what do you think of that

The person put's his book down, calls me a nut and conspiracy loon. He says don't want to get into all these crazy plans by some government, that is daft mysterious!!!!

Then in 1945 WW2 happens......... Just saying like.
    People just want to ignore the signs, until, whatdoyaknow something sinister happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

mysterious wrote: »
    Two or three year's before WW2, I could (or which I know I would If i was alive, been able to sense something like this if it were to happen)

I would say to the person next to me, I sense a world war happening and mass genocide, what do you think of that

The person put's his book down, calls me a nut and conspiracy loon. He says don't want to get into all these crazy plans by some government, that is daft mysterious!!!!

Then in 1945 WW2 happens......... Just saying like.
    People just want to ignore the signs, until, whatdoyaknow something sinister happens.

So your saying you can tell the future now?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The problem is that many people can feel stuff like this, all the time, and they are wrong. Eg that Reinhard guy that claimed something big was going to happen last week when it didn't.

Gordon wrote: »
    The problem is that many people can feel stuff like this, all the time, and they are wrong. Eg that Reinhard guy that claimed something big was going to happen last week when it didn't.

I agree, It's a difficult one to clearly nail.
    But in saying that, there are many people like him who are using it for publicity, to sell books, or scare people, or have some personal agenda.

Thats furthers, gives people who have good senses a bad name.:mad:

Like 2012, its supposedly a galactic alignement of the milky way and the winter equinox and the new mayan calander.

People like to spew the world is going to end, to make publicity out of something they took out of context.

I'm well aware of your point tho.

People like to spew the world is going to end, to make publicity out of something they took out of context.
    Some people would know something is going to happen in the future , now they tell other people , why , to prevent it from happening , see if enough people confront it , it does not happen , like y2k that was supposed to happen but people were warned , done something about it and so it did not occur .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

sounds good to me. How do we decide who's in the 500 million

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

So let me get this clear you think that a global conspiracy planning on genocide I'd just let people allow even hints of this, for ****s n giggles? Why?

There's nothing secret about it. It's been exposed for years now, but people like yourself will always be unwilling to accept anything outside of the MSM. I take it you know all about Henry Kissinger's Memorandum 200?
    On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture.

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/food_for_peace/kiss_nssm_jb_1995.html

Bonkey, I believe that may be relevent to your reference in another thread to our previous discussion as to why the situation in the third world was as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Here's a video of the bossman Dave Rockefeller speaking about population control - could the economic collapse be part of this plan?:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Kernel wrote: »
    Here's a video of the bossman Dave Rockefeller speaking about population control - could the economic collapse be part of this plan?:

I completely agree with him.

No no no NO....:mad:

People are getting very confused as to what it means by population control.

The Global Elite want to have a population of 500,000,000million because it's easier to control than having 6billion.

The fact is the population is slowing down, and the population is aging. The European continent is almost static in growth and in Germany and Italy is declining. China a superpower already has mantained it's population growth. The population will continue to slow down, if the powers of be actually spread the wealth into the third world regions and give the third world regions a quality of life. Birth control and education would be implemented. Life expectancy will rise and there will be an older population, rather than a fast growing young population constantly reproducing. The world needs balance. This population control envisioned by the NWO and the global elite has a sinister approach to it. I dont like it and it's about greed and control. That is from a logical and intuitive point of view may I add.

It's not the best interest of our species, it's about this hard wired control bull**** that I'm tired to stress to people all the time. This is all about control.

The powers of be are not planning this right, and to be quite frank it annoys me beyond belief. The only reason it's been mentioned, so they can further control the greed and the western world stays rich and wealthy.

You can be damn sure the population reduction will happen in Asia. the ME and Africa.

RANT OVER:mad:

No no no NO....:mad:

People are getting very confused as to what it means by population control.

I think you're the one getting confused.

I think you're the one getting confused.

I beg to differ.

Care to elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,442 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Talk about mass paranoia....
    I think the only thing these recent events have taught anyway is that we dont really learn from our mistakes as much as we'd like to think that we do.
    This "World Power" thing always amazes me. I mean do people really think that an elite group of 10 or so people control all major decisions on this planet and they act in ways which determine the fate of millions?

The advent of the internet and rise of the global media in general have allowed mass paranoia such as this to spread all the more easily.
    I've been on topics in this forum before where the logic being displayed was at best bent at worst broke, this is no different.
    Where is the guy who said he "would have predicted the 2nd world war three years before had he been around at the time" - Never mind the actual daftness of that claim on many levels, if he did predict that no one would really have heard or given the guy any time. How was he going to get an audience for his thoughts?

Birth control and education would be implemented.

How sinister. Education.
    Life expectancy will rise
    Even worse...people will be able to live longer. The horror.
    The powers of be are not planning this right,
    Its almost as if there wasn't a plan....but that just couldn't be.

kippy wrote: »
    Talk about mass paranoia....
    I think the only thing these recent events have taught anyway is that we dont really learn from our mistakes as much as we'd like to think that we do.
    This "World Power" thing always amazes me. I mean do people really think that an elite group of 10 or so people control all major decisions on this planet and they act in ways which determine the fate of millions?

The advent of the internet and rise of the global media in general have allowed mass paranoia such as this to spread all the more easily.
    I've been on topics in this forum before where the logic being displayed was at best bent at worst broke, this is no different.
    Where is the guy who said he "would have predicted the 2nd world war three years before had he been around at the time" - Never mind the actual daftness of that claim on many levels, if he did predict that no one would really have heard or given the guy any time. How was he going to get an audience for his thoughts?

All a bit off-topic, though.

I beg to differ.

Care to elaborate?

I see not much wrong with what he was saying in that video. He isn't talking about controlling the human race, he is simply pointing out the blindingly obvious.

Scarce Resources + Too Many Humans = Constant Poverty

Of course, he omits the role that technology could play in the solving the scarce resources bit. The same mistake ol'Malthus made. Anyway, there is nothing in that video to suggest what you are alleging. Only your own paranoid fantasy, imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,442 ✭✭✭✭kippy

bonkey wrote: »
    All a bit off-topic, though.

Sorry,
    Just trying to outline the background to my lack of belief in this and other theories as well as outlining the amount of information and misinformation available to us as a result of the internet and other media.

• Advertisement

kippy wrote: »
    That claim is not daft , back in the late thirties you just had to listen to Hitler on the radio to know what was going down or go to germany , do you realize the german newspapers had pictures of rats on their front pages and comparing Jewish people to rats , i mean the signs were everywhere back then.

Advertisement