Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPRING WEATHER 2015 - GENERAL DISCUSSION

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Nice day up to about 4pm wouldn't go so far as to say it was stunning but compared to the last month it was nice. Its now overcast with rain threatening temps about 16 degrees.....

Pretty miserable end to the day dark damp dank.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Feeling cold now and just had a real heavy mist shower, miserable end to a nice day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Feels like Spain here tonight car said 16C driving back from dub to wicklow some change from 3 nights ago

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Beautiful morning here in Waterford. 17.4 degrees already, half a degree off the warmest it's been all year here so far.

Edit : 18.1 now, warmest day of the year here :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

first mild day we've had since mid April, hopefully we've seen the last of the really cool temps till the end of September at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Warmest day of the year here :) 20.8C, if the sun comes out in the next hour or so again that might be threatened.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Maximum of 11.8C today, Meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭dexter647

First night, for me anyway, that you can stand outside in a t-shirt comfortably...Brace yourself summer is coming:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Any chance of 5 dry days next week for painting outside uninterrupted?! We are in the north east and have been waiting to start for 1 month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Great day in Wexford!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,114 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Reached 21.2c here today in west clare! Thats despite only 5 minutes of sun! Its now 15.1c and rain but it was lovely earlier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Schadenfreudia

Was in Kerry past couple of days so I've no station data from there - but the weather was OK; rather cloudy, odd spot of drizzle on the windward side of hills and temps in the low teens - but 17C today.

But the scenery kicks ass!

Back in suburbia today my instruments tell me it was dry, calm and mild with a high of 18.8C.

They tell me there were some sunny spells here, I'll take their word :rolleyes:

Currently cloudy, calm and 14.4C.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

only 13C today but feeling a shade warmer than that. Next 3 days look average to half-decent temps then back into autumn conditions from Thursday onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Listening to ME and looking at MTs forecast I am in a state of depression, Summer 2015 looks pretty bleak .

Disappointing day again today its 16 degrees but a cold 16 degrees very overcast....

cool with drizzle today and only 13C. Tomorrow could be the only warmish day of the month. the remainder of the month after Wednesday will see temps struggle to get much further than 13 or 14C with showers and cool nights. Could be lighting fires into early June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭KTR1C

Any ideas on the forecast for the south west this weekend ?

KTR1C wrote: »
    Any ideas on the forecast for the south west this weekend ?

Cool blustery showery by the looks of it....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Schadenfreudia

Cloudy, breezy, dull, 16.4C and dry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Very disappointing weather for this time of year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,518 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Mayo_Boy wrote: »

Gorgeous today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Warmest day of the year here in Waterford. 19 degrees, lovely bright skies. Beautiful day. Been a very pleasant past few days down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Gorgeous today though.

Yeah, beautiful day, warm and sunny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Not as warm in Galway city but nonetheless it's been a gorgeous sunny day
    with a high of 15.9C recorded at 16:34 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Mayo_Boy wrote: »

Today and yesterday have been scorchers down here in bantry anyway,im after getting sunburned an everything

Nice day here to today. First better than ok day we have had all month. Pleasantly warm but not scorching or anything and nice and sunny. A pet day here and there isn't going to make up for the dross of the month in general though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

Skies turned blue here this afternoon after many days of cloud. The sun seemed way too bright. It really hurt my eyes and caused my skin to smoke. It is too much, too soon.

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Dickie10

we really could do with a heat wave for a week r so!

• Advertisement

today was the first day this season to resemble summer!

Advertisement