Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A gay in the gym!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

OP - why would it matter. I'd say get a grip or else use common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Perv away as long as you don't cum on my botty if you have a crafty pedal while checking me out :pac:

People perv people, tis the way of the world!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I couldn't give a fúck.

Just don't bicep curl in the squat rack :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭rochey84

I'm not loosing sleep over it, just thought I'd use AH for a bit of insight, I thought that's what forums can be used for!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

You're thinking too much, I've been in places that have unisex changing rooms and it was never an issue.

• Advertisement

jester77 wrote: »
    You're thinking too much, I've been in places that have unisex changing rooms and it was never an issue.

What can I say? I'm a repressed little irish man who grew up during the tyranical reign of the Catholic Church!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

Ye'd better ****in not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭El Jefe

Was in my gym a week or so ago and after workout myself and girlfriend got into the hydropool ( Jacuzzi), 2 gay guys got in and proceeded to pretty much straddle and grope eachother for the 10 mins they were in there. Now i am not homophobic in the slightest but this really pissed me off especially cause they kept checking everyone else there for a reaction. I mean no other straightcouples in there acted this way so i didnt really see why they should and i think they were looking for a reaction from someone just to cause an issue. Meh just a wee rant .

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭marcus2000

i'd actually wonder how many straight guys take a look (out of body curiousity rather than sexual orientation)...(i can word that better in my head)...if i was in a unisex changing room (??), and saw a nice voluptuous woman about to slip out of her leotard, id probably want to look ( just to see. im gay. )......does that make me a perv ?? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

As long as they take the weights off the mo'fuckin' squat rack when they're finished I don't care if they are sexually attracted to Jerusalem artichokes. I was in the gym yesterday and a fat version of Sebastian Chabal spent 25 minutes doing 9 reps on the squat rack and then fucked off out of there without clearing his weights off the bar! Absolute prick!

• Advertisement

El Jefe wrote: »
    Was in my gym a week or so ago and after workout myself and girlfriend got into the hydropool ( Jacuzzi), 2 gay guys got in and proceeded to pretty much straddle and grope eachother for the 10 mins they were in there. Now i am not homophobic in the slightest but this really pissed me off especially cause they kept checking everyone else there for a reaction. I mean no other straightcouples in there acted this way so i didnt really see why they should and i think they were looking for a reaction from someone just to cause an issue. Meh just a wee rant .

You're right that is highly inappropriate and I would never act like that anywhere that's public!!!

and you're right as well there are gay guys out there that act outlandishly to get a reaction and they wreck my head!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

marcus2000 wrote: »
    if i was in a unisex changing room (??), and saw a nice voluptuous woman about to slip out of her leotard, id probably want to look ( just to see. im gay. )......does that make me a perv ?? :D

Worse again, it makes you straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Unisex changing rooms don't bother me, only ever had one bad experience and that was of a 50+ old man trying it on with me, of course he waited untill I was in a towel, he had great timing :rolleyes: it was quite alarming however as he pretty much cornered me (I'm' not the tallest or largest) boyfriend had to rescue me

It doesn't bother me though if I was in the changing rooms with lesbians, my best friend is a lesbian and I've gone to the gym and swimming with both her and her fiancee, and some of their gay single friends (females). I don't ever feel like they're perving on me, and to be honest I never really thought about it until I read this thread. Maybe it's just because they're so blatantly open that they'd pretty much shout 'you've got a lovely arse!' if they say something they'd like :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Me personally? No it wouldn't but when you come out of the gym to the changing rooms with your handlebar moustache and you start taking off your leather trousers it would probably raise a few eyebrows for practicality reasons of course as it isn't appropriate gym attire :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Well I use the gym a lot and I always bench press more than I can do to get the bet possible pump and look great because I'm so ripped and tough and my calves are..........

what were you talking about?

Brendog wrote: »
    Well I use the gym a lot and I always bench press more than I can do to get the bet possible pump and look great because I'm so ripped and tough and my calves are..........

what were you talking about?

Asexuality is getting popular these days

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It doesn't bother me though if I was in the changing rooms with lesbians, my best friend is a lesbian and I've gone to the gym and swimming with both her and her fiancee, and some of their gay single friends (females). I don't ever feel like they're perving on me, and to be honest I never really thought about it until I read this thread.
    Now we'll all be thinking about nothing else. You should send this post into Playboy.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Now we'll all be thinking about nothing else. You should send this post into Playboy.

Isn't playboy pretty much old news now though? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

I couldn't give a fúck.

Just don't bicep curl in the squat rack :mad:

lol, what? Is this a joke I'm not getting or do some people actually do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

Wouldn't matter an ounce if they were gay/straight. i like privacy and using the cubicles provided in changing rooms either way

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Unisex changing rooms don't bother me

I didn't think they actually existed in gyms in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

There might be tons of gays in my gym. Don't know, don't care.

smash wrote: »
    I didn't think they actually existed in gyms in Ireland.

Yep was in some place in Galway - don't ask me where can't remember - has a unisex changing rooms.
    Maynooth university used to have them too up until few years ago. Glenroyal in Maynooth did for a while as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Yep was in some place in Galway - don't ask me where can't remember - has a unisex changing rooms.
    Maynooth university used to have them too up until few years ago. Glenroyal in Maynooth did for a while as well.
    Anyone ever hang out around the showers using their erection as a towel holder? :pac:

I forgot though that my local swimming pool has unisex changing rooms beside the pool, but has separate sex changing rooms for the gym area. Weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Gyms are gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If someone in the changing room is perving on you, gay or not, it's a bit of a compliment really. Means you're not totally hideous ;)

smash wrote: »
    Anyone ever hang out around the showers using their erection as a towel holder? :pac:

I forgot though that my local swimming pool has unisex changing rooms beside the pool, but has separate sex changing rooms for the gym area. Weird.

I don't know if they did I wasn't looking anyway.
    Unisex changing rooms don't bother me though really I don't care who's there/watching/****/etc just as long as they stay out of my personal space :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I don't know if they did I wasn't looking anyway.
    Unisex changing rooms don't bother me though really I don't care who's there/watching/****/etc just as long as they stay out of my personal space :pac:
    what about fapping outside your personal space?

pmcmahon wrote: »
    what about fapping outside your personal space?

Fap away just don't want to know about it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Fap away just don't want to know about it.

sweet :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement