Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Passenger wrote: »
    Anybody stalling along to Saint Vitus/Orange Goblin in the Voodoo Lounge on Thursday night?
    Ugh, I wish I could, that would be a great gig. Bloody final year.

In other news; Daniel O'Donnell and Tech Nomader strikes back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey Links.

How's you Angron?

Steam Sale! :eek:

Doesn't look great so far, my wallet is safe.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah I'm all right, just browsing the net.

Yeah, nothing in the sales as of yet interests me. Might get Darksiders 2, that's it so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Happy Halloween everyone :D. What are your plans for tonight? I'm just on my way into Derry. Grabbing food, alcohol and then off to a friend's to get ready to head out. Hopefully this rain passes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Driving home and staying with may parents tonight, but heading out tomorrow. Unfortunately, I signed up for one of these mud runs. I may as well just not shower afterwards and head out as a bog monster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Happy Halloween!

Hope all you ghouls have a fantastic weekend of spooks and frights :D

Am going to try see Psykosis tonight in Fibbers (playing 12:30 - getting old, it sounds exhausting :pac:) and then tomorrow heading out dressed up as something or other.

I like the bog monster idea :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Nothing planned for tonight really, hate going into town on Halloween, usually mental.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Swim group session at 7, then home for a big durty Indian takeaway. Tomorrow is busier - match at 3 and then up to Alexandra Palace for the fireworks and craft beer festival

• Advertisement

Nothing planned for tonight really, hate going into town on Halloween, usually mental.

Same as, usually way too packed to enjoy myself

Staying in tonight, working with puppies in the morning :D

We're around 3 hours away from the trick-or-treating hours and the temperature is in the mid-20s here. THIS IS MADNESS.

Mid 20's Celsius? Feck, that'd be unbearably warm for me.

23-24ish plus city heat island effect. Tube is going to be a fcukin sweatbox from people who called it wrong and brought winter coats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Probably just gonna be sitting in watching a film with the gf tonight. Any suggestions for something good? I'm not a particular fan of scary movies but she loves them!

Went to Psycho live in the National Concert Hall last night though, it was excellent. Got Gladiator live in November too
    Swim group session at 7, then home for a big durty Indian takeaway. Tomorrow is busier - match at 3 and then up to Alexandra Palace for the fireworks and craft beer festival

Now there's an idea....

Gonna be heading out for a couple later. Tomorrow night as well possibly :o

Picked up a Korean horror movie on DVD that looks like a laugh :D So probably watch that over the weekend sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I just want all the McDonald's menu and bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

The Witchfinder General is on BBC Two now, sorta makes me want to listen to Cathedral. :pac:

So, stayed home tonight, as my dog hurt one of her paws this morning. She jumped down off the bed and let a yelp. obviously landed funny. took her to the vet and she got a painkiller injection, and is sleeping away like anything in her bed. they don't think anything's broken, just probably sprained. :o poor little thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Wow, first saw these guys playing the 2nd stage at Dynamo Fest in 98 or 99 and they were great, thought they were destined for greatness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Seen them in the Point in '04 and in the Academy in '09. RIP

Big Business are playing their own gig in the Grand Social the night before Mastodon. I'm officially a happy bunny

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Big Business are playing their own gig in the Grand Social the night before Mastodon. I'm officially a happy bunny

The same night as Mastodon I believe support Mastodon then play their own gig @23:00 in the Grand Social

Good spot, thanks. Would have felt quite the muppet if I missed the gig cos of that

Only a couple of days until Orphaned Land :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Links234 wrote: »
    Only a couple of days until Orphaned Land :D

Looking forward to it also.
    I went to see Bloody Kisses at the weekend. It was a great gig, savage setlist.They did Type O justice.

So, if anyone is going to see Orphaned Land tonight and wants to say hi, you can't miss me, I'll be the one all dressed in black ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I've been buying more and more music lately. I'll be buying a decent stereo system and turntable soon, so I'll be constantly broke buying vinyl. But I'll be happy :)

Advertisement