Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ my parents have one those rainshower heads in their shower, its huge and you just stand directly under it and you could stay in there all day, its awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

krudler wrote: »
    ^ my parents have one those rainshower heads in their shower, its huge and you just stand directly under it and you could stay in there all day, its awesome.
    Yeah they are pretty awesome alright if the pressure is good but pointless if it's not. What's the weather like over there today?

Kiera wrote: »
    Yeah they are pretty awesome alright if the pressure is good but pointless if it's not. What's the weather like over there today?

its 22 degrees here at the mo with a mild breeze, pleasant enough. when I'm rich I', spending a fortune on my shower, one of those big walk in ones with multiple jets in it, I was in a hotel in Cork once that had one like that, it even had a little bench to sit on, was...handy :cool:

krudler wrote: »

its 22 degrees here at the mo with a mild breeze, pleasant enough. when I'm rich I', spending a fortune on my shower, one of those big walk in ones with multiple jets in it, I was in a hotel in Cork once that had one like that, it even had a little bench to sit on, was...handy :cool:
    My aunty has one of them and cause I'm small I found the jets hit me in odd places :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

My parents got married 34 years ago today. So weird to think about! Mam was only nineteen, the age I am now. I still can't get my head around it, imagining being married terrifies me!

I'm very overwhelmed by college work at the moment too, ugh. Silly mooting. I hate working in a team when I end up being saddled with all the work, it's totally unfair. My partner doesn't seem to care if we fail it because all she's looking for is to pass the year overall so if I want to do well I'll really have to nail this. We're just not on the same wavelength at all and it's frustrating. Funny in a sense too because if I learned one thing this year it's that I can actually work really well in a group when my partner isn't so lazy!

• Advertisement

My parents got married 34 years ago today. So weird to think about! Mam was only nineteen, the age I am now. I still can't get my head around it, imagining being married terrifies me!

I'm very overwhelmed by college work at the moment too, ugh. Silly mooting. I hate working in a team when I end up being saddled with all the work, it's totally unfair. My partner doesn't seem to care if we fail it because all she's looking for is to pass the year overall so if I want to do well I'll really have to nail this. We're just not on the same wavelength at all and it's frustrating. Funny in a sense too because if I learned one thing this year it's that I can actually work really well in a group when my partner isn't so lazy!

my parents were married and had me a few years at my age now, its crazy. I still dont know what I want from life at 30 never mind thinking about marriage and kids

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

At my age now, my mam was a single mother with a three year old, a full time job and used to walk over an hour each day just to get to work.
    I have no sense of responsibility and can barely look after a house-plant. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i was 5 when my mum was my age

ugh so much study to do, all i want to do is bake cookies and eat chocolate :rolleyes:
    discovered the source of the funny taste from last time was the flour being a bit spoiled somehow

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Saw the cute girl in game again,which made me :-) and cheered me up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I started being all productive this weekend. Up (reasonably) early and downloading/printing my notes for college.Got a fair bit organised and until at 11 today, the damn printer runs out of ink :(

Anyone know where I can get cheap printer ink in dublin?

...it's probably a sign for me to sleep this weekend...:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

kate.m wrote: »
    I started being all productive this weekend. Up (reasonably) early and downloading/printing my notes for college.Got a fair bit organised and until at 11 today, the damn printer runs out of ink :(

Anyone know where I can get cheap printer ink in dublin?

...it's probably a sign for me to sleep this weekend...:P

tescos : ) ?

omg those cookies are amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I love my shower, it feels like a layer of skin has been removed from the pressure :)
    So jealous, I've one of those crap showers that are hooked up to your bath taps. It's so weak and you have to move the cold tap the slightest bit at a time or else it suddenly scalds/freezes you.
    Still, worth it for getting a house with a bath I suppose (and the OH's parents live 5 minutes away with a yummy powershower)
    bluewolf wrote: »

NOM! I made nutela cookies last night. Cookies are deadly.

So proud, I finally hung up a load of painting I've had sitting around the house gathering dust. Hate hanging up things, they always end up arseways.
    He's 3 of the paintings- OH had them made for me for Christmas :D

394015_10150650204514918_639164917_11971357_1562634567_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Acoshla wrote: »
    Don't believe it, f*cked up the cheesecake at the very last step, a difference of about 10 seconds ballsed it up. Don't have the ingredients or inclination to do it again, so mad.

Ya mean it's just like an ordinary cheesecake that we mere mortals would turn out rather than your usual perfection?... ;):D

bubblefett wrote: »
    I love my shower, it feels like a layer of skin has been removed from the pressure :)
    So jealous, I've one of those crap showers that are hooked up to your bath taps. It's so weak and you have to move the cold tap the slightest bit at a time or else it suddenly scalds/freezes you.
    Still, worth it for getting a house with a bath I suppose (and the OH's parents live 5 minutes away with a yummy powershower)

NOM! I made nutela cookies last night. Cookies are deadly.

So proud, I finally hung up a load of painting I've had sitting around the house gathering dust. Hate hanging up things, they always end up arseways.
    He's 3 of the paintings- OH had them made for me for Christmas :D

394015_10150650204514918_639164917_11971357_1562634567_n.jpg
    Mine is connected to the bath but I got a super powerful pump installed. Get one :)

tescos : ) ?

Do they do those expensive ones? For the laser printers? :)
    (thanks btw!)

Do they do those expensive ones? For the laser printers? :)
    (thanks btw!)

They did in cork tescos anyway,I thought you wanted cheap ink though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

omg those cookies are amazing.

I love that recipe, its the one I use. They come out really like M&S cookies, unreal when made with galaxy :)

I just had a bacon cheese burger with a glass of pink lemonade... not exactly what you could call healthy but so good :o

They did in cork tescos anyway,I thought you wanted cheap ink though :confused:

I didnt know they could be cheap...just the cheapest ones available? I think I'd be lucky to keep at around 50euro based ony Internet searching...you know the ink cartridge thingys? Those ones..? :P
    I'll look though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Mine is connected to the bath but I got a super powerful pump installed. Get one :)

No way!! You can do that??? Where can I get one?

I didnt know they could be cheap...just the cheapest ones available? I think I'd be lucky to keep at around 50euro based ony Internet searching...you know the ink cartridge thingys? Those ones..? :P
    I'll look though!

oh yes I see what you mean : ), there 40 something down here in cork I think

No way!! You can do that??? Where can I get one?
    You can get them in any pluming place. My friend got mine in Davies, harmonstown, Dublin.

funny-graphs-diagram-of-your-shower-knob-ow-ow-oww-oww-oww-ggggaaahhhh-bbbrrrrr-ahhhhhhhhh1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭rainshowers82

i was 5 when my mum was my age

ugh so much study to do, all i want to do is bake cookies and eat chocolate :rolleyes:
    discovered the source of the funny taste from last time was the flour being a bit spoiled somehow
    I was 11 when my mam was the age i am now !!! So scary !!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

New Loungelight thread is up! If you've ever wanted to ask Pembily random questions, now is your chance.

If anyone is not a member of the private forum yet, details of how to join are here

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

When my Mum was my age she had been married a year, but didn't have my sister for another two years, and she didn't have me until she was 33.

I'm dying of cookies
    i think doggy and i will have to go for a 2nd walk...

I'm dying of cookies
    i think doggy and i will have to go for a 2nd walk...

what a way to go :pac:

your new avatar is confusing, its neither blue nor a wolf, dunno if I can handle all this change at once.

• Advertisement

It is a wolf

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement