Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Wanted Superthread (Only ad thread - Read post before posting) Updated 14/01/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

I'm looking for someone familiar with Mailchimp to design some newsletter templates, promotional material etc for a current bricks and mortar and new online shop. Must have experience in CSS

PM for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

Want quotes for new website currently on magento need one page iPhone mobile compatible site full revamp pm for more detail www.divasdeal.com current site

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Hi all,

I am offering a rolling contract for a User Interface Web designer for cloud application development on our propriety server technology. You will work directly with senior development and management to design, develop and deliver cloud applications to our clients.

This is for an initial 6 month contract with further extension for on-going projects.

Renumeration - negotiable

Requirements
    - Expert in HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
    - Expert knowledge of Java Script libraries, primarily JQuery.
    - A demonstrable level of expertise and attention to detail.
    - Ability to quickly prototype from abstract concepts and iterate on fast-evolving ideas.
    - Experience with touch interfaces, design for mobile, progressive enhancement, graceful degradation and similar emerging front-end practices and technologies is a plus.
    - MVC Knowledge essential.
    - Positive attitude, with strong emphasis on being a team player.
    - Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to lear new new technological approaches to real world problems.
    - Ability to design UI's using packages like visual studio/photoshop.

Preferred
    - Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team, meet targets, deadlines and also work on own initiative.
    - Ability to fully render such design concepts for web projects in HTML and CSS.

This is a hands on development role and requires a strong software development background. Very strong JavaScript and CSS skills are essential, with an emphasis on Ajax development and use of JavaScript frameworks such as jQuery and jQuery UI.

If you are interested please PM me or send your CV and/or sample of work to careers@mygem.me

Thanks,
    Aj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

I'm looking for someone to set up a simple website for me. It will likely only be a couple of pages with some image hyperlinks and advertising set up.

If all goes well i will be looking to upgrade to more advanced features in the future, including video streaming from youtube and forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭solarplexus

Hi there,
    I am about to embark on a large project and need a website... its fairly detailed.

please pm me for details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

hi,

im looking for a basic e commerce website for a small clothing store needs to be easy to use and cheap.

thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Guys I’m looking for someone to help set up an online shop, probably using BigCommerce or Shopify etc. Existing business with web presence is setting up a new arm to the business with new products, need a separate site that’s attractive and easy to use for B2C sales. Everything is in place we need to kick this off asap. Please pm me for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

Newly established city centre based business requires programmer/web designer's assistance in rebuilding current website.
    The following are some of the features required:

* Membership capabilities,
    * Private image and video galleries/player software for each member
    * Ability to share images/media via social networks (e.g. Facebook)
    * Back-end access to allow the company to upload converted media to customer albums stored on a managed database
    * Back-end access to allow the company to alter the look of the website without needing a lot of web coding knowledge, possibly through CMS.
    * possible development of a mobile app as an additional module at a later date

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭MarkyMark22

Hey guys, I'm currently doing a dummy PR campaign in college and I need a logo designe as cheap as possible.. Nothing too fancy.

I'm wondering if anyone would be up for it? DM for more details if so. Thanks.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Mark try www.fiverr.com - I got a great logo designed for $5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ykc08

Hi,

I have a template I already like for a website which will need to be tweaked a bit, including a query form and integration with a credit card payment processor (which one will be determined in due course). If you do graphic design, we could discuss a logo as well.

Please PM me with quotes if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

I am looking for a dublin based web developer experienced in Magento

I need a couple of things done:
    1. Magento is already set up on our main domain, I need someone to set up more stores on totally different domains using Magento Multi store option.
    2. I need someone to customise one of these loyalty points and awards extensions this one this one or this one
    3. I want customer specific products to show up in the customer account section
    4. I need to integrate our sales system with Magento.

PM me for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭BarneyMc

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to redesign a website for Clontibret O'Neills GAA Club, Co. Monaghan. If you're interested then please PM your email and webiste address and and I can forward the spec to you.

Thanks, Barney

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

Hi All,

I require a 3 or 4 page brochure website made for a washing machine repair guy.
    I already have web hosting so I'll just need a site , something similar to http://www.domesticrepairs.ie/ and of course for it to be SEO friendly.

I'm looking for an immediate start so if you could please get in touch with a quote.

Thanks a mill,

Fionn

edit: can you please send a link of your previous work also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ger nolan65

Folks

I need a webite setup for my small repair garage. I would say around 10 pages.
    I Have my hosting and domain name with blacknight.
    I need the ability to add special offers on parts and update a blog or news page.

Need a price before 3pm today so I can start as soon as possible
    also if you have done some websites please send links to these,

Thanks
    Ger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

I am looking for a complete website redesign including new logo and brand identity. The main website is run on Joomla but I would need the theme to be integrated into a few other scripts as well. I am happy to just get the design done and find a developer to integrate it. I am a massive fan of minamilistic sites.

I am looking for rough prices and can PM with more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 webapp

Looking for a javascript developer to assist with ongoing projects. Work will be on an ad-hoc basis initially but paid at market rates.

Experience of working with web apps would be a bonus but not essential.

Samples of previous work would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

I'm looking for a brochure website for an accountancy firm.

The pages I see that we need are
    Home
    About Us
    Our services
    News
    Contact Us

The news page needs to be editable by somebody with minimal knowledge.
    I have the domain name and space on a server to host it.

If you quote can you please include links to your previous work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MM3011

Hi Guys
    I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I'm looking for some photo software the will let me convert a photo to a caricature. I have paid for caricature studio but cannot get it to download to my computer.
    I'd appreciate andy advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

Hi guys,

Looking for someone who could build a website for a new restaurant.
    would need to be editable so that an idiot (ie. me!!) could add pics and menu changes.

based in donegal but if anyone is interested please pm me.

cheers,

Niall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Partner007

Looking to hook up with an e-commerce/Web developer with time on their hands to take a gamble on a proposed project.

Equity in a new venture offered in lieu of time/expertise for a major initiative

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Hi Guys

I need some basic back end maintenance and front end minor fixes, plus a version update to http://www.studenty.me Am supporting this out of my
    disability allowance, as we're not revenue earning yet, so the best quote possible would really be appreciated.

Also seeking a long term p/t Web Dev / Design partner for a series of start-ups including Studenty.me, if anyone's interested in having an informal chat.

Cheers
    Max :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gomez_gomes

Hi Max, its seems you have got the suitable platform Wordpress where you already have "plugins". which is developed in PHP language.

What sort off maintenance you will be looking for..?

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

Hi Max, its seems you have got the suitable platform Wordpress where you already have "plugins". which is developed in PHP language.

What sort off maintenance you will be looking for..?

Hiya Gomez. Thanks for responding. I think we're supposed to PM
    so I'll come back to you that way, if thats ok? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

Im looking at setting up a new business. hopefully launching a site in about 2 to 3 months
    Ill need a new logo, new site - at least 12 pages to start.
    hosting, design etc.
    the site will have lots of pics and vids on it and
    and will have to be viewable on a mobile pone ie android and ios
    Its a new business so budget is tight.
    please pm for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

My friend is looking to create a website for his business.
    However, he is pretty bad at computers, but signed up to this Volusion company and has been 50e a month nearly for the last few months, but hasn't bothered to do anything with it.

Does anyone here have experience with Volusion etc or opinions on it.

The site would be for party accessories, bouncing castles etc.

Site needs to be an e-commerce site with shopping cart etc (hence purchasing Volusion)
    Full access to the Volusion software and editing suite

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gomez_gomes

If the site is not s.e.Friendly then its no good for the customers.

Volusion includes plenty of SEO work for achieving high SERPs rankings.

-No email marketing option, which is very useful when establishing or running on online business.
    -The Social Media Builder™ is only provided in the gold and platinum packages, which ‘robs’ the other packages of an important marketing tool.

Apart from these minor things its good to start with Volusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

I have a Wordpress website which I need some styling done to make it look prettier.

The site is based on users uploading pictures kind of like a classifieds. They have a buddypress logon. When they upload an ad they specify which county they are in, type of ad etc. Currently the ads are grouped together and I would like to include a filter so people can search by County, town and so on

If you think you can do either of the above please send me a pm.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

I am looking for quotes for a website application discussed here

I have since refined the concept, come up with one key new element, and have it fully specified in a document, so it would really be a case of you just reading through and coming up with a quote, i.e. you wouldn't have to spend much time asking questions and going back and forth.

If you can PM with a link to your website and past work / portfolio.

Many thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

I have been advised that this wording below will not get me what i want -
    Im developing a new business that will be internet based and i would like a quotation for a new website. I have a full brief and i would expect this will not be a "quickie" job, I'm looking for a professional site design, 12 months of SEO and lots of advice. Please PM me with a reference and an email address for the Brief,

Many thanks in advance

dball wrote: »
    Im looking at setting up a new business. hopefully launching a site in about 2 to 3 months
    Ill need a new logo, new site - at least 12 pages to start.
    hosting, design etc.
    the site will have lots of pics and vids on it and
    and will have to be viewable on a mobile phone ie android and ios
    Its a new business so budget is tight.
    please pm for more details

Advertisement