Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Gardaí ignore calls for help on emergency number.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

ria5000 wrote: »
    we dont have digital radios in the gaurds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how the complaints of anti social behaviour and criminals getting away increases all the time when "we dont have digital radios in the gaurds" is part of the problem.
    Any Joe Soap can buy a cheap scanner and listen into "sensitive information"!
    Go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

:D Bring in licencing for children define the requirements to be a 'good' parent. If these are not adhered to remove children from the home & steralise all the scum parents. Only provide childrens allowence for 1st two kids so people are discouraged from having large family if they are unable to provide for them.

Build a *nice* society filled with people just like us :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

This was posted by a well known Poster on another thread here and I wanted to add it for the record.

Each time I hear of Limerick Gardaí not bothering to respond to emergencies I keep on thinking what if it was someone being viciously assaulted or raped or whatever else.

- They'll have blood on their hands soon enough :(
    Kess73 wrote: »
    Nobody sees anything in Limerick. Nobody hears anything.

Then when it happens to themselves or someone they know, they are up in arms over it.

Of course ringing the Gardai when you do actually see something often goes nowhere as I found out last Saturday night, when I had to ring Roxboro station three times and got no car out. Despite ringing them back to say there was a problem.

Got a broken car mirror for my own troubles, as I went out to make it obvious I could see who was trying to force my neighbours house window, thanks for not bothering Gardai.

Went in on Sunday Morning to the Garda station and was told the garda in question was not there and when I asked about making a complaint, I did not get a friendly response.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Was parked up in Limerick City about 2 weeks ago - was about 10 seconds off O'Connell St. and 2 mins on a slow walk from Henry St. Garda Station......

Saw two 'Athletes' in white tracksuits on mobiles looking agitated outside a flat and then sure enough they kicked the door in.

Called 999 and gave the exact adress and a full description of both (?) GBH, Rapists, Murderers, Psychopaths (?)

- Now I didn't intervene personally as I had a small Child to take care of, I simply explained to them that the Guards were going to be here in a minute to arrest the 'Baddies' and so on as I really thought they would have to be seen to show a place in their own back yard so to speak, they could have seen it from their windows practically.......

Anyway, to cut the story short,30 mins later and there was no response, yet again.

P.S. Anyone noticed the Winos and alcoholics blighting the skate park 300 metres from Henry St. Guarda Station? Is this how youth recreational facilites in Limerick work? Kids and skateboards and 15 vagrant alcoholics puking on them as they try and follow up their hobby? Its pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement