Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My last weekend of freedom before I start training and instead of being out on the lash I'm sitting in cyber drinking with a friend and discussing the pros and cons of getting a duck as a put. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Youll be grand.Nipple is easy to be honest.

You're the only person I've heard say that. :P Of course everyone is different and all that...

Been missing my nostril piercing something terrible since I took it out. A few people working here with nostril piercings so thinking I might get it redone next week. Hopefully it will heal this time. Also considering a nape piercing although I don't know if my skin is elastic enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I have vidka. Om

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My last weekend of freedom before I start training and instead of being out on the lash I'm sitting in cyber drinking with a friend and discussing the pros and cons of getting a duck as a put. WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!?!
    I'm drinking at a friends while watching a show called Assy McGee :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

You're the only person I've heard say that. :P Of course everyone is different and all that...

I found my nips remarkable easy too tbh! And they heal like a dream.
    I have vidka. Om

SNAAAAAAAAAAP! :pac:
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm drinking at a friends while watching a show called Assy McGee :D

I'm gonna need a link to that show!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assy_McGee

Started watching it cause the guy who voices Sterling Archer in Archer does a voice in it, it's an odd one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Bought a ****ton of stuff from Lush. I smell like tea-tree and pineapple. :D
    Hoping to get pierced on Thursday at the soonest but it remains to be seen once I get a consultation.
    Just need to do something to scratch my itchies until December when I will hopefully be getting my next tattoo. The lack of funding is really getting on my tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yet another of my friends is having a baby. Everyone's getting hitched or having babies, it's weird. I'm not grown up enough to be dealing with this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Youll be grand.Nipple is easy to be honest.

Yeh I agree, had my nipples done! not a bother tbh
    Orim wrote: »
    Yet another of my friends is having a baby. Everyone's getting hitched or having babies, it's weird. I'm not grown up enough to be dealing with this stuff.

Same here man! one of the girls had her second child last week! and in the next 5 weeks I have 2 friends weddings then a mates Stag!! when did this shit start happening ha :rolleyes:

A couple I'm working with are the same age as me (22) and have been married three years. I can't imagine getting married for another eight at the very least.

As for the amount of people I went to school with who have/are having kids...

• Advertisement

A couple I'm working with are the same age as me (22) and have been married three years. I can't imagine getting married for another eight at the very least.

SSSSSSH, that eight years is now for me. Feeling old again. :pac:

BTW good to see you're getting on well in the job. Hope it works out for you.

SSSSSSH, that eight years is now for me. Feeling old again. :pac:

BTW good to see you're getting on well in the job. Hope it works out for you.

Well I said AT LEAST 8 years.

Thanks. Tomorrow's my last day and the owner said we'll have a chat so guessing I'll find out how it's gone then.

Well I said AT LEAST 8 years.

Gawd must be nice to have be so young and all this time for plans :p

Good luck with it, I'm sure it'll be grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

As for the amount of people I went to school with who have/are having kids...

I'm married for 12 years this year.. I'm 35... I feel ancient sometimes :D:D

Gawd must be nice to have be so young and all this time for plans :p

Good luck with it, I'm sure it'll be grand.

And yet sometimes I feel so old... :P

Thanks. They allow me to wear my septum piercing and all. Highly doubt I'd find another place okay with that.

And yet sometimes I feel so old... :P

I've felt old since I was about 18/19. I assume it's down to most of my mates being younger.

Funny video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjGtBnSv50

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Howdy all :).

Feeling a bit off the last two days, like I need to get sick without getting sick if that makes sense :pac:, sucks.

Think we have decided on a name for the baby, we love it my family all love it. But has got a few mixed reactions when said to a few people in work etc like how you spell that, were you get that from, how you pronounce it etc.

I wouldn't mind I thought the spelling would be easy enough to be honest along with the pronunciation plus it's not that funky a name really :o.

Howdy all :).

Feeling a bit off the last two days, like I need to get sick without getting sick if that makes sense :pac:, sucks.

Think we have decided on a name for the baby, we love it my family all love it. But has got a few mixed reactions when said to a few people in work etc like how you spell that, were you get that from, how you pronounce it etc.

I wouldn't mind I thought the spelling would be easy enough to be honest along with the pronunciation plus it's not that funky a name really :o.

Just tell us the bleedin' name! :)

Just tell us the bleedin' name! :)

:pac: were thinking Ayla.

Slightly different but nice imo :o. I didn't think it was that unusual.

:pac: were thinking Ayla.

Slightly different but nice imo :o. I didn't think it was that unusual.

That's a lovely name :)

It's a little unusual, but not something that'd have me wondering how to spell it :pac:

• Advertisement

That's a lovely name :)

It's a little unusual, but not something that'd have me wondering how to spell it :pac:

Thanks :), always good to hear people opinions of it before we saddle her with it :pac:.

:pac: yea I'm always left a little bemused when people ask how do you spell that :confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'd think it was spelled Isla to be fair but it is a lovely name.

January wrote: »
    I'd think it was spelled Isla to be fair but it is a lovely name.

Yea I've seen that but were thinking of going with the more Americanised pronunciation of A-La.

If you google it both spelling and different pronunciations are debated but quite common.

I presume it's pronounced eye-la? In which case, I agree it's a nice name but I wouldn't want to get caught spelling it in the middle of a hostage negotiation.

I presume it's pronounced eye-la? In which case, I agree it's a nice name but I wouldn't want to get caught spelling it in the middle of a hostage negotiation.

I could be wrong, but I always thought Isla was pronounced eye-la and Ayla is pronounced ay-la :pac:

I could be wrong, but I always thought Isla was pronounced eye-la and Ayla is pronounced ay-la :pac:

:pac: yea that's how some people see it all depends on who you ask.

We prefer Ay-La ourselves.

Either way I don't get the confusion over how it's spelt ha.

I take it you're a Clan of The Cave Bear/ Earth Children fan, Marty? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Weather is fecking beautiful lads!! I'm off down the coast in the morning to relax and enjoy my few days off :)

Just found out that my boyfriend's little sister has been a friend of my little sister and my cousin for a few years, and it took us all until now to cop on that she was his sister (different surnames, his dad is dead).

So feckin' weird!

• Advertisement

My mother is blasting David Hasselhoff's "Hooked on a Feeling" while she cleans. I question her tastes, sometimes. Granted, I *do* enjoy "Du"...
    The weather is absolutely gorgeous but my wardrobe lacks summery items so I'm sitting here in jeans and a reasonably breathable top sweating like a pig. Methinks a shopping trip for linen vests and trousers is on the cards this week as I'm BAKIN'! :D
    Having burgers for dinner today and we might be setting up the al fresco furniture. All I need now is a few bottles of beer and I'll be a habby Chubby tonight. Hope yis all are well.

Advertisement