Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trials Fusion (Next Gen)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Damn you, Wednesday! My favourite XBLA games were Trials HD and Evo. Mad to play this on Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,904 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Haven't had a chance to play this yet, will give it a lash later, how ye finding it?.

Add me if ye have a ps4 sheehy83 for some ghost times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Played the easy ones so far, not bad at all.

Read about an ATV in a review, don't think I'll be a fan of that but I'll find out soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

Looking for some times to compete against on XB1, GT - STROBEAPHOBIA

What an incredibly addictive game! The physics, levels, challenges, all excellent! The best thing however is the ghost helmets from your friends list. PenguinPoppers, HarelyBill, Keith and another few lads were the reason I stayed up so late to compete with them. Was brilliant when I took top spot but Penguin got some crazy times. If it wasn't for the ghost helmets, I probably would have accepted any gold medal and moved on but seeing my name last on the list, I had to retry for a better time.

The absolute worst thing about the game is the repetitive commentary. Wow! A track can be frustrating enough without hearing the same line every damn time. Must look if there is someway to turn it off. Music is a bit crap as well.

Overall, well worth the 20 quid and can't wait to get stuck back in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭lertsnim

sheehy83 wrote: »
    The absolute worst thing about the game is the repetitive commentary. Wow! A track can be frustrating enough without hearing the same line every damn time.

This!! Jesus Christ who thought it would be a good idea to put this nonsense in. It is not in the slightest bit funny either.

Anybody who wants to add me on PS4 for the Leaderboards (have some of you already), my PSN is Minstrel27

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,242 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"Welcome to the future"

I think technically if this is said more than once, it stops being the future and becomes the present.

Anyway, enjoyed the bit I played of it last night. The ghost helmets are a great addition. Has it always been the case though where if you lean forward/back, you remain leaning forward/back even after letting go of the left stick? Playing it last night I couldn't help but think Urban Trials Freestyle on PS3 automatically brought you back to the centre if you let go of the stick

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Urban Trials Freestyle isn't anything to do with the Trials HD/Evolution/Fusion though is it?

mayordenis wrote: »
    Urban Trials Freestyle isn't anything to do with the Trials HD/Evolution/Fusion though is it?

Wow, just checked and you're right. I thought it was a PS3 exclusive Trials game (especially seeing as how it had "Trials" in the title and the obvious similar gameplay).

In that case, ignore me, as this is then the first real Trials game I've played.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Have this for PC but the beta doesn't end til the 24th. This isn't cross platform is it ?

Turned off the announcers and my enjoyment has risen hugely. Now if only I could connect to the ubisoft servers.

lertsnim wrote: »
    Turned off the announcers and my enjoyment has risen hugely. Now if only I could connect to the ubisoft servers.

1st off, take a big thumbs up for yourself! Just turned off the announcers now myself "Oooohhhh don't turn me offfff" Shut the f*ck up b*tch!! Game has become miles better!

2nd, you're some gowl, I start a race and next thing Minstrel is going faster and jumping higher straight away. HACKER!! :pac: (It has absolutely nothing to do with my lack of Trials skills)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

If any of you's want to take a crack at beating my times add me on Psn: Mr_Blobby999

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    If any of you's want to take a crack at beating my times add me on Psn: Mr_Blobby999

Challenge accepted... First thing in the morning...

I'll add you now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

what a pile of fun this game is, even better than the original imo.

• Advertisement

Skill Showcase. The most relevant name of a set of levels ever!

Went onto the hard levels last night. That frustrating feeling I knew all too well was back.

Went onto the hard levels last night. That frustrating feeling I knew all too well was back.

Yupp, I went from 'won't proceed until I get a gold on a level with no faults' to 'Yeeeessssssssssss I got a bronze with 46 faults!!'

Haha, same as

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

It's just like the old games, your happy out getting a run of golds, when all of a sudden a double hard ba$tard of a section pops out of nowhere.

Love it.

• Advertisement

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yupp, I went from 'won't proceed until I get a gold on a level with no faults' to 'Yeeeessssssssssss I got a bronze with 46 faults!!'
    It's Friday evening.... don't temp me to get my credit card out....

What you described above is exactly how I played the last two games :P

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    It's Friday evening.... don't temp me to get my credit card out....

What you described above is exactly how I played the last two games :P

It's savage dude, get it.....

Just spent the last hour redoing all the tracks where i'm ranked last.. It did not go well :pac:

So uuuhhh yeah... 118 faults at nearly 10 minutes :cool:

10012892_772437592774010_5466923547698590245_o.jpg

• It's savage dude, get it.....
    Cheapest way of buying it for the X1?

Cheapest way of buying it for the X1?

You could switch your region to US and you should get it cheaper.
    I haven't tried that myself but i've heard it works.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    You could switch your region to US and you should get it cheaper.
    I haven't tried that myself but i've heard it works.

It does indeed work. I got titanfall that way. Just switch your region to us, add your visadebit as a payment option, use the first line of your own address and Google an address in Amherst new Hampshire for the rest of it. Job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Could people stop beating my scores because that stops me from continuing in the game :P

tok9 wrote: »
    Could people stop beating my scores because that stops me from continuing in the game :P

If ade alves lfc beats my score once more im gonna chuck the joypad at that stupid message box!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    If ade alves lfc beats my score once more im gonna chuck the joypad at that stupid message box!

Ha, ya I had to go back over a few once Ade started playing and again with gamer_bhoy.

• Advertisement

I have 2 levels left and then the final one. After that I'm gonna take my pit fox and had back to beat some scores. I only have 1 challenge done so will try a few of them as well.

So I just learned 500 faults is 'too many faults' and you have to start again. F×cking 1st extreme level!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaa passed it on 109 faults at 7 minutes 8 secs. To put into perspective, the bottom guy has 499 faults at 28 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

How does it compare to Trials HD and Evo?

Anyone download the 360 version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

that last track is so annoying cant get over the 4 circle things

i cant grasp the whole bunny hop thing i need to learn that properly because the last zone is taking the p!ss with them haha

That 'Mind the Gap' track is a bunch of ****. How the hell are you meant to make that jump over the tracks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

Got this on the xbox one last night, spent about half an hour trying to figure out the bunny hop but still couldn't get it right. My GT is dor83 if anyone wants to add me, I've only got two other people who are playing it so it would be good to get a few more ghosts.

• StoneDeaf....You might want to check your times again their dude :pac:
    dor83 wrote: »
    Got this on the xbox one last night, spent about half an hour trying to figure out the bunny hop but still couldn't get it right. My GT is dor83 if anyone wants to add me, I've only got two other people who are playing it so it would be good to get a few more ghosts.

Cool I will add you when I get a chance. Just started playing this evening.

StoneDeaf....You might want to check your times again their dude :pac:

Cool I will add you when I get a chance. Just started playing this evening.

Lol, I'll get to it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ixm1980

Lads feel free to add me.. keysersoze4evr.. I'm on ps4

• Advertisement

The challenges in this are brilliant. Anyone complete the afterburner flying rings thing? The helmet cam in the dirt track is class as well.

What bikes are ye using for setting speed records? Not sure if the roach is faster than the pit fox and if upgrades increase the speed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,601 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I have this on the xbox 360, my GT is ThereRnoGods if anyone wants to add me

Notifications in this game are terrible. I can't tell which records have been broken anymore because they all appear as unread.

Just had 1 fault on Icebreaker.. crap fault too but was delighted. Now to move on.

Hmm this seems a little bit foolish.

To get the gold I must get less than 5 faults and a time of 1:08. I got 4 faults and 1:21 and no gold.

So If I go on to get 5 faults and under the 1:08 time I'll get a gold but my best record will be the one with 4 faults.

Either the rest of the levels on showcase are easier than Icebreaker or I spent way too much time on Icebreaker! :D

Nice that psn is down and I have no pesky helmets annoying me :)

I've been going back over levels looking for secrets, found some crackers! Anyone find that glowing ball at the start of one level and you have to push it to the end of the level. I also found a warp zone with a mental obstacle course to complete.

I only found a game of tennis.

• Advertisement

I only found a game of tennis.

Try reversing at the start of every level, you can find some things that way. I was looking for the tennis match in that city level but couldn't start it at the courts.

That Ice climb skill challenge will be the death of me.

70m height is a long way away :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

So does this use some sort of uplay account even if you are on Xbox1 and PS4 ?

Just wondering if I can add friends from xbox1 and PS4 to my uplay account ? (I've the PC version).

UPLAY Account : "brianonPC"

brianon wrote: »
    So does this use some sort of uplay account even if you are on Xbox1 and PS4 ?

Just wondering if I can add friends from xbox1 and PS4 to my uplay account ? (I've the PC version).

UPLAY Account : "brianonPC"

every time I try to log in to my uplay account it says that something is gone wrong, and a few lads on my friends list are the same, so theoretically, maybe.

Here are some of the secret areas. I found most of these, can't believe I didn't figure out the tennis.

Also, sickner to see my score go from rank 800 in the world to 20 something thousand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement