Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted in Cork

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

just dont be too surprised if that kit picks up a couple of farmers too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Read a pamplet the other day about a walking ghost tour you can do, leaving Sober Laneat 8.45pm each night. Might be worth a gander to those who are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

razorblunt wrote: »
    Read a pamplet the other day about a walking ghost tour you can do, leaving Sober Lane at 8.45pm each night. Might be worth a gander to those who are interested.

I never knew they did that around town. I'm guessing they only do that tour during the summer months? That sounds like a laugh. I knew they had those ghost walk tours in places like Cobh and Kinsale, but I have never got around to venturing out on them.

I went on a ghost walk thing up in Kilkenny town before but there was nothing 'spooky' about it. It was held at about 5pm in the summertime but the rain was pelting down throughout the two-three hours. We paid €3.50 each for this hilarious, water-logged walkabout and, tbh, I found the most interesting aspects of it all were just the historical facts and the stories behind each site that the guide showed us (poor lady leading us all around the mostly cobblestoned streets like Moses herding the sheep, or whoever that sheperding-inclined saint was :confused:).

The walk's collection of people sort of reminded me of an episode of Father Ted, where Ted and Dougal go off to these caves, run into Victor Meldrew/Richard whatever-his-name-is/was-in-real-life (gah! :( - Wilson??), and they become trapped inside a cave with Graham Norton's 'Father Noel'! :D... We had the obligatory German tourists very studiously taking everything in... a couple of noisy Americans... three fidgety Chinese people... a few others, and us two, lone Irish idiots! :p

Myself and one of my friends have been saying forever that we're going to go on that open-top bus tour of Cork city (the one that leaves from the Grand Parade). Just for the laugh. Be an inquisitive, lost-looking tourist for the day. :) Cork City Gaol (that non-haunted building :rolleyes:) is on the schedule of tour stops. :D

robbie_998 wrote: »
    just dont be too surprised if that kit picks up a couple of farmers too :rolleyes:

Why would it pick up farmers? :confused: Hmmm... I'm missing something here...! :rolleyes:

First point: The psychiatric ward in St Finbarre's, I think the people left out are harmless, one guy hops on the bus and begs cap in hand outside The English Market, sad case really.

Most of them usually are, in all fairness. Poor fella. :( The patients down in The Mercy seem to be fine as well. I mean, they wouldn't cause any trouble or harm for/to anyone.

• Advertisement

Right folks! A night at St Kevins!! Any takers ??

:pac: :pac:

Not in the immediate future, I'd say. I completely backed off in going out to strange places last January. I just didn't feel like doing any more of it, plus there were some differences of opinion... It's a lot of pressure trying to understand and process some of these unusual... I dunno... energies (?) when you come across them in some places (like, St. Kevin's, for instance), and they obviously aren't the sort that you consistently come face-to-face with in 'ordinary', everyday life.

A man I know, who's very knowledgable about all things metaphysical (like, I'm talking 70 years' worth of knowledge) cautioned that it's best to keep a distance from these sorts of places in an 'investigatory' sense until a few years from now. He said that most of these 'murkier' buildings, like old asylums, tend to have several portals, that it's possible to awaken something that should be left alone, and that you're never sure about what you're dealing with when you're inexperienced. That sort of thing. He wasn't being patronising, though - just honest. It might sound daft to Joe Soap, but it makes sense in a way. Anyway, by then, I had jacked the 'investigating' in, so... feck it. The breakaway members from that investigation group (moi-meme compris ;)) are just focusing on insightful discussions and more lighthearted matters of late, and that's far more comfortable for now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

feck all haun n Cork really and when the writers of haunted books cant think of anywhere,they make stuff up

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

that they locked patients up in tiny rooms for hours at a time against their will and pumped them full of drugs that they didnt need. No working toilets in the place and no curtains on the windows,rubbish strewn around the place,staff ignoring patients and sometimes beating them if they didnt keep quiet. no soap or toilet paper in the toilets. soiled bed linen and clothes that werent changed. The usual sh!t that went on n sh!tty mental hospitals really.
    Yeah that is pretty bad alright, it really is, the nurses back then were horrible bit*hes and so cruel (most of them anyway) not all!!!! It must have been a real live living nightmare in there!!! With No Way Out!!!! You would end up worse than you were to begin with after any period of time in there........
    No wonder there's ment to be such a bad vibe in the place!! My dad works in a Psychiatric hospital in dublin and that can be a messy place at the best of times so i can only imagine how the hospitals were back then...... Animals would have been treated beter than the people in there.!!!! Disgracefull!!!!!

Well i suppose if someone is only goin into there to photograph it for artistic purposes,they arent gonna be too fussed about any 'ghosts' popping out. depends on whether they 'believe' in spirits and all that as well, and if they knew much or gave a crap about the buildings history and the stories about it. If i was in there and i was concentrating on gettin decent photos at good angles i know wouldnt take much notice of weird ghostly sensations and the like

ive read that spirits need the earthly energies of living people for them to appear and cause a ruckus but that the 'best conditions' of all is for a group of young people (esp. kids or teenagers,or near enough) being present. I think its supposed to be because theyre more 'open' to all that and have much more uncontrolled energy and hormones (except the kids,like) coursing thru them. i know that most of my own paranormal experiences happened when I was a kid and a teenager myself. Same for a lot of other people i know who have talked about their experiences. The only thing that would be flat out against this theory is someone being a full-on medium or psychic throughout their lives, but for da average Joe,there are less and less consecutive and notable paranormal experiences from approx. mid-20s onwards

why was he photographing the place at night?? :confused: Youd get fairly sh!t photos at night and itd prob be dangerous walkin around w/ equipment n a rickety old building at night as well
    Well he dose belive in the Paranormal and spirits, he was there on his own photographing for his web site during the day and saw or felt nothing too weird really. He went during the night with a few other people once and they didnt necessarily see anything ghostly but more like sensed something, a strange feeling of presence, in the end they all ended up running for the exit as fast as their legs could carry them!!!!! ha ha ;) Like it could have been anything, (drunks,etc) who knows???!! :0 I mean legand has it that the place is haunted so anyone who goes there will automaticly think they feel something etc, its just the way the mind plays tricks on ones self....Dont get me wrong im not saying that it is not haunted, i am a big believer of spirits, ghosts and the paranormal and have seen 3 ghosts before, the 3rd only last weekend!!!! Ive never been inside St. Kevins myself but id love to one of the days soon to see if i can experince anything for myself....

Right folks! A night at St Kevins!! Any takers ??

:pac: :pac:
    Yep, im up for it anyway!!!!

• Advertisement

I was doing a bit of house hunting in Meath with a friend of mine AI at the weekend, (for his web site) :D Anyway we were in this one place in the basement area which was huge the whole size of the house under ground, i was sitting on a piece of wood in the wide hall way, it had rooms off it both sides the whole way down. :eek: My friend was in one of the other rooms in the house doing a few panoramic shots, i didnt wana get in his way so i was sitting waiting 4 him. It was quite dark where i was but not so much that you couldnt see, :eek: so i decided to take a few snaps myself. I took about 4 pictures of the hallway and when i was finished i looked back over them, i noticed something real strange (i thought) in the first pic, it was almost like there was some sort of translucent spirit or something floating out of one of the doors in the hallway and then up and across the ceilling :eek::eek::eek:!!!!! There was nothing in any of the other 3 pics just the first one. It defo looks like something weird, i duno, my friend had a look to, he could see what i talking about and defo thought it looked strange in the pic to.!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused: Im going to up-load the pic over the next day or two when i get a chance, so if anyone takes a look, lemmie know what you guys think!!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cork boi

I would not like to tell you who I am but I am working in the city fire service. Our station on anglesea street is supposed to be "haunted"

we often hear strange noises at night, and one night a few years ago we were woken from our sleep by one of the lads screaming... he was not able to move frozen solid. 6 of us tried to help him by trying to lift him off the bed... no joy we could not move him suddenly whatever was holding him down let go and that was it.....

very strange indeed

I was doing a bit of house hunting in Meath with a friend of mine AI at the weekend, (for his web site) :D

ya well thats grand and all and seems interestin enough,but this is a thread about haunted places in CORK boiii and it isnt advertising space for someones website either

Well he dose belive in the Paranormal and spirits, he was there on his own photographing for his web site during the day and saw or felt nothing too weird really. He went during the night with a few other people once and they didnt necessarily see anything ghostly but more like sensed something, a strange feeling of presence, in the end they all ended up running for the exit as fast as their legs could carry them!!!!! ha ha .Like it could have been anything, (drunks,etc) who knows???!! :0

How could that be drunks making people feel strange presences that'd make them run for their lives ?? Sure that makes no sense girl, thats a bit stupid

I mean legand has it that the place is haunted so anyone who goes there will automaticly think they feel something etc, its just the way the mind plays tricks on ones self....

fair enough :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong im not saying that it is not haunted, i am a big believer of spirits, ghosts and the paranormal and have seen 3 ghosts before, the 3rd only last weekend!!!!

right.

Ive never been inside St. Kevins myself but id love to one of the days soon to see if i can experince anything for myself....

do girl. pack a nice lunch and a bottle of coooooooke :pac:

cork boi wrote: »
    I would not like to tell you who I am but I am working in the city fire service. Our station on anglesea street is supposed to be "haunted"

Not a bother. i know people would be slow enough 2 come forward and talk about their experiences and what places they think might be haunted.
    we often hear strange noises at night, and one night a few years ago we were woken from our sleep by one of the lads screaming... he was not able to move frozen solid. 6 of us tried to help him buy trying to lift him off the bed... no joy we could not move him suddenly whatever was holding him down let go and that was it.....

very strange indeed

Yeah thats strange alright. Now Im not tryin to say yer man was imagining things now,but have u ever heard condition called sleep paralysis? Link here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis. It's more common than a lot of people would think and a fair few people have talked about it on here on this forum. Its somethin that might make a bit of sense about what happened that night anyway
    The strange noises in the station are a thing of their own though and i think you always can get a good idea or sense if some place is haunted or not yourself. Have ye ever set up some recorder overnight 2 see what ye get on it afterwards? Thatd be fierce interesting.

LCDeelite wrote: »
    I never knew they did that around town. I'm guessing they only do that tour during the summer months? That sounds like a laugh. I knew they had those ghost walk tours in places like Cobh and Kinsale, but I have never got around to venturing out on them.

im gonna be down n Cork the week after next if u wanna go ?? :Dtheyre my holidays then,,feck all else planned, typical. :p bring along the OH ;), da girls and Padraigh and itll be a grand laugh. anytime form july 6-9 would be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭brazilicious

Cool. Whats the story with the tunnels? I mean,why were they built?

I'm not entirely sure why they were built but when we went up there we had a little stroll through them...creepy...http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889909967

they lead straight from the hospital to the church

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889910339

so we concluded that it was a passageway built to avoid bringing patients outside...
    we were then told that theres a room at the top of the building that replicates the outdoors and that that was the only glimpse of the outside that patients got during their stay...

such a creepy place though... we didnt get to spend a whole lot of time there cos there was a huge group, it was pretty impractical...mad to go back up though, really really want to explore properly...such an eerie place!
    http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889909757

First point: The psychiatric ward in St Finbarre's, I think the people left out are harmless, one guy hops on the bus and begs cap in hand outside The English Market, sad case really.

i wouldnt have been able 2 spot a single one of them id say. has the fella begging outside the English Market been around for a few years now, or wat? i remember when id be in the market getting cuts of pork, id see this old fella almost straight across from there picking up any fruit on the ground, like apples and pears,shoving them into his bag at speed and legging it. fast mover for an old timer :D he'd be wearing one of those old farmers caps wit tufts of white hair stickin out from the sides, looked like Miley from Glenroe :pac:
    Second Point: The Maldron I was talking to one of the managers, briefly a few months back and he confirmed it, said the cleaning ladies can tell some stories alright about the place.

Not surprised by that at all. that specific area def has somethin about it. My buddy talked about him and a workmate being called out to some couple of priests' gaff up that same street where The Maldron is before to install a few new radiators,and he was sayin it was an awful weird place. the two of them could feel like they were being watched in the middle of da day even wit the priests being out working and the two of them alone in the house finishing the job. sure The Maldron is only a few doors down from that house and he even mentioned it (the hotel like) and how it was supposed 2 be haunted then as well

I'm not entirely sure why they were built but when we went up there we had a little stroll through them...creepy...http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889909967

they lead straight from the hospital to the church

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=98 89910339

that is class
    so we concluded that it was a passageway built to avoid bringing patients outside...
    we were then told that theres a room at the top of the building that replicates the outdoors and that that was the only glimpse of the outside that patients got during their stay...

yeah that would make sense alright,to keep the patients in away from the outside world. but come on like,they mustnt have been that sensitive or fragile for da staff 2 move them around the grounds using underground passageways! ! shiiiiit,a room that looks just like da outdoors? :eek: they were mad keen 2 keep them indoors,werent they? i thought it would have been good for patients recovery 2 have them be outside on the green and in the fresh air ? well,fresh enough air :rolleyes:
    When was this that they built that room that looked like outside and all that? early 20th c? thats just weird like
    such a creepy place though... we didnt get to spend a whole lot of time there cos there was a huge group, it was pretty impractical...mad to go back up though, really really want to explore properly...such an eerie place!
    http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889909757

how the f/uck did ye all get in there? ! were ye given permission to go inside?
    fair play 2 ye for getting all that,really thats class :D

thats an excellent photograph. id say they used that for the weekly hospital masses and all that

another class photo. looks like a lot of debris on the ground so youd want 2 watch ur step,id say. definitely must have been a passageway for bringing along patients because its built so that a fully grown person can walk through there. Is it possible 2 walk all the way through them?

i swear thats like something out of The Shining :eek: or One flew Over the Cuckoos Nest. i cant get over that

yeh youd want a few trips,id say, 2 really get 2 know the place. well done to ye. Some handy shots of da place there

• Advertisement

i dont think it was that they were too sensitive or fragile but too "crazy"... back in the day mental illness unfortunately meant that you must be some kind of deranged animal and were unworthy of human contact as you would probably lash out like some kind of dog with rabies....adn the drugs they pumped into them made them act that way in the end anyway...the inhumanity knew no bounds.. id say keeping "them" locked up away from all daylight was the right way to go about it...

about that room upstairs, i had a browse on google a few months back and i found pics of one that i thought may have been it, it had all leaves and stuff, i think i was where they had those therapeutic turkish bath things...but we were told that ther was a room with the cork skyline painted on the walls, dunno how true that could be...

permission? bahahahaha! not exactly....! we just got a bit of a convoy going,went up and hopped in....ya havta climb up on the flat roof of the tunnel to get in...a lot of it is kinda caved in, its pretty dangerous...
    hehe the pics are kinda cool alright, theres loads more there if ya take a browse..

oh WAIT! cant belive i forgot this....now i dont think this was a big paranormal deal, but it freaked the life out of us all the same... we went around the back to this http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889909598 part of it and tried to enter through a doorway that had been boarded up... when we went down to it there was some kind of animal lying there... wary, in case it was alive, we approached it... it was a dead dog... it was like a greyhound but bigger, more built like, (i havent a notion about dogs) but it was lying on its side in a really really weird position, as if it had been upright when it died, legs outstretched, in a stance, eyes and mouth open (eyeballs and tongue pecked out/disintegrated at this stage)... it still had all its fur and stuff, it was kinda frozen though (being mid winter) but no wounds or anything to suggest it had been killed...it looked as though it was standing upright and literally just dropped dead... we though if it were a stray or whatevs it would have been curled up and maybe just died of the cold but this yoke looked like it had been shocked to death!! I know it sounds stupid but it was just the weirdest thing ever!! we wanted to take a picture but thought it in bad taste... a frozen dead dog with no eyes...especially a haunted frozen dead dog with no eyes...ew :P

anyway, it was a really really strange find i thought, ya kinda had to see it to appreciate the creepiness of it!!

i dont think it was that they were too sensitive or fragile but too "crazy"... back in the day mental illness unfortunately meant that you must be some kind of deranged animal and were unworthy of human contact as you would probably lash out like some kind of dog with rabies....adn the drugs they pumped into them made them act that way in the end anyway...the inhumanity knew no bounds.. id say keeping "them" locked up away from all daylight was the right way to go about it...

Thats very true, well said. They obviously couldnt put 2+2 together and see that it was da drugs making the patients act up or just make them way worse than they were when they first were admitted/locked up. f/uck,think of all the families whose sons and daughters and brothers and mams and dads were locked up in these places and probably died there from being mistreated? ? unreal. i like to think we've come on a few leaps and bounds in this patch of da world since then
    about that room upstairs, i had a browse on google a few months back and i found pics of one that i thought may have been it, it had all leaves and stuff, i think i was where they had those therapeutic turkish bath things...but we were told that ther was a room with the cork skyline painted on the walls, dunno how true that could be...

your good at researching stuff, n fairness to u. they were fond of using those therapeutic baths for mentally ill people before,i think. i dunno. they thought the water would have some special properties if they heated it up 2 a certain temp. better than givin people lobotomies and Electric Shock Therapy anyway. Some fine minds were ruined wit those acts of barbarity but i dont think they were ever done n Cork or even Ireland. Never heard anythin about them being used on people here n hospitals before
    permission? bahahahaha! not exactly....! we just got a bit of a convoy going,went up and hopped in....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1t6zQsjzYE :pac: :D
    ya havta climb up on the flat roof of the tunnel to get in...a lot of it is kinda caved in, its pretty dangerous...
    hehe the pics are kinda cool alright, theres loads more there if ya take a browse..

i was thinkin that alrite, :D i know,i had a look at some of ur other pics on ur page and theyre class as well. heh heh, i see st ann's/st kevins is in the collection. that phots wit da white mist is mental.

oh WAIT! cant belive i forgot this....now i dont think this was a big paranormal deal, but it freaked the life out of us all the same... we went around the back to this http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=261994743&PhotoAlbumId=9859819382&PhotoId=9889909598 part of it and tried to enter through a doorway that had been boarded up... when we went down to it there was some kind of animal lying there... wary, in case it was alive, we approached it... it was a dead dog... it was like a greyhound but bigger, more built like, (i havent a notion about dogs) but it was lying on its side in a really really weird position, as if it had been upright when it died, legs outstretched, in a stance, eyes and mouth open (eyeballs and tongue pecked out/disintegrated at this stage)... it still had all its fur and stuff, it was kinda frozen though (being mid winter) but no wounds or anything to suggest it had been killed...it looked as though it was standing upright and literally just dropped dead... we though if it were a stray or whatevs it would have been curled up and maybe just died of the cold but this yoke looked like it had been shocked to death!! I know it sounds stupid but it was just the weirdest thing ever!! we wanted to take a picture but thought it in bad taste... a frozen dead dog with no eyes...especially a haunted frozen dead dog with no eyes...ew :P

anyway, it was a really really strange find i thought, ya kinda had to see it to appreciate the creepiness of it!!

oh stop,thats fcuckn givin me the creeps here :eek: jaysus christ
    im not a squeamish guy generally but the sight of that thing would send me n the opposite direction. he wouldnt have been gassed 2 death,would he?? it might explain how he was all intact and unwounded when he died and after he had dropped dead as well. thats a bit like those people n the ancient city of Pompeii where da volcano finished them all off,but it wasnt really the lava dat scorched them 2 death,,it was the toxic fumes that killed them first. but years later,all of the bodies were found almost perfect and intact
    :confused::confused:

did ye get any photo of the dead dog? btw,the photos ye did get were good enough quality for it being so dark in there,id say

ya well thats grand and all and seems interestin enough,but this is a thread about haunted places in CORK boiii and it isnt advertising space for someones website either
    Here are you the boss of this site or something??? You never seem to have anything good to say to or about anyone!!!!!!!!! Seen as though we were on the topic of ghosts i said id share my experience of last weekend with you guys!!!! Yeah it wasnt in CORK, so what, big swing!!! It was only a mear reference!!! I dont live in cork!!! But maybe if i did i might have something to share about it!!??? And i was not trying to "promote his or anyones web site" for that matter!!!! Why the hell would i do that??? Jeeze.....Im afraid Your reading into this way to much!!!!!

How could that be drunks making people feel strange presences that'd make them run for their lives ?? Sure that makes no sense girl, thats a bit stupid

fair enough :rolleyes:

right.

do girl. pack a nice lunch and a bottle of coooooooke :pac:
    Yeah, ill do just that!!!!!!

Here are you the boss of this site or something??? You never seem to have anything good to say to or about anyone!!!!!!!!!

Says who ? You,wit your deadly army of exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? :pac: Dunno what youve been reading now but youre the pot callin the kettle black because your no plate of pavlova yourself

Seen as though we were on the topic of ghosts i said id share my experience of last weekend with you guys!!!!

ya well theres been another thread in this neck of da woods goin for about 3 years thats for people who want to share their ghost experiences: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054896242

Yeah it wasnt in CORK, so what, big swing!!! It was only a mear reference!!! I dont live in cork!!! But maybe if i did i might have something to share about it!!???

Well its goin to bore the balls off ya here if u dont have any connection wit Cork or u dont know da place at all. if anybody had somethin to share about it,theyd share it from da offing instead of rattling on about somethin that has shag all 2 do wit Cork.

Says who ? You,wit your deadly army of exclamation marks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? :pac: Dunno what youve been reading now but youre the pot callin the kettle black because your no plate of pavlova yourself

ya well theres been another thread in this neck of da woods goin for about 3 years thats for people who want to share their ghost experiences: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054896242

Well its goin to bore the balls off ya here if u dont have any connection wit Cork or u dont know da place at all. if anybody had somethin to share about it,theyd share it from da offing instead of rattling on about somethin that has shag all 2 do wit Cork.
    Christ Are you for real???? Jesus, you need to get a life dude and fast for that matter!!You havnt a clue what your talking about and loads of people have said that to me about the "likes of you" on this site! Fre*ks who sit in all the time, on the pc, giving people Guff for opening their mouths about anything! Your the only one who has a problem with my post about the ghost! Your the only one moaning! Boo Hoo! And for your information MrMoJoRisin i havnt been on this site for 3 years and dont know as much about it as you or some of the others here, you should be guiding people and giving them a bit of advice about where to post etc rather than at their troats!!!! I guess you have nothing better to do with your life and have WAY WAY to much spare time on your hands by the looks of things haha sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha Hey, do you like my big army there??, watch out, there coming to get you!! hahahahahahah

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

MrMojo and Jessica. Next off topic personal snipe made here will earn you a break from here. Report posts and dont get personal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

The thing about the dog is lots of peopl would walk there dogs down there and apparently dogs that were close to death would seperate themselves from the pack to go off and die, he could strayed from anyone of the estates and popped a banger down there, I wouldnt look too much into it.

I just thought of another place in Cork, the road that runs pass Togher Garda Station heading to Glasheen direction, theres a row of houses on the right with a field behind them, apparently they're haunted pretty badly.

ah yeah, I totally wouldnt make anything of it, it was just so creepy, talk about adding to the atmosphere!!! what an unreal place....

• Advertisement

Christ Are you for real???? Jesus, you need to get a life dude and fast for that matter!!You havnt a clue what your talking about and loads of people have said that to me about the "likes of you" on this site! Fre*ks who sit in all the time, on the pc, giving people Guff for opening their mouths about anything! Your the only one who has a problem with my post about the ghost! Your the only one moaning! Boo Hoo! And for your information MrMoJoRisin i havnt been on this site for 3 years and dont know as much about it as you or some of the others here, you should be guiding people and giving them a bit of advice about where to post etc rather than at their troats!!!! I guess you have nothing better to do with your life and have WAY WAY to much spare time on your hands by the looks of things haha sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    haha Hey, do you like my big army there??, watch out, there coming to get you!! hahahahahahah

- ∞

Now that was a vivid example of an over-indulgently insolent, cerebrally dense, monumentally hypocritical, infantile retort.

Advertisement