Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

Not sure what you are doing - NOVA and CINEMA just worked for me - 10%
    DOGS is expired

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

They need to be uppercase.....if that was not evident.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

For long term - Is there any difference really?

What do people think?

I have used both in the past (but mostly DAA on recent occasions, probably down to promo codes)
    But looks like Quickpark on this occasion (have one of their Tolltags but don't think there is any savings to be made using that)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,237 ✭✭✭joeysoap

CURRAGH worked for me recently. I now prefer QP but be aware this car park is now extremely busy and on both my last 2 visits the first parking available spaces were in the 120's. Also if your arriving at T2 you have to walk to the start of T1 to get to the transfer bus. The bus drops off at T2 ok, but doesn't pickup at that terminal, but it's a short walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,846 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

joeysoap wrote: »
    CURRAGH worked for me recently. I now prefer QP but be aware this car park is now extremely busy and on both my last 2 visits the first parking available spaces were in the 120's. Also if your arriving at T2 you have to walk to the start of T1 to get to the transfer bus. The bus drops off at T2 ok, but doesn't pickup at that terminal, but it's a short walk.

no busses pick up at T2, so not really relevant in choosing one car park over another. It's probably only 500 yards longer of a walk than from T1, so it's no big deal.

I was in QP a few weeks ago. Seemed like they had stopped cars from parking in the spaces near the front, looked like they were clearing them out and getting set up for some construction work. Maybe getting rid of the stones and putting sown a proper car park???

It's a big car park, but I wouldn't worry about where you have to park in it as the bus only takes a minute to get around. Just make a note of where you park so you don't get off at the wrong stop :D

• Advertisement

DAA pick up at T1 and T2, though the bus can full from T1 by the time it goes 'back' to T2 to pickup. I agree the walk isn't long especially when compared to the pickup at T2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

My first disappointed experience in quick park yesterday. Had to wait over 10 minutes for bus to arrive at airport and it took ages for the barriers to let cars out, even when presented with a bar code
    Still it's better than being parked in area z of daa long term

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi, Just booked with Quickpark and CURRAGH worked fine for 10%

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭limerick85

no current promo codes for DAA, according to the company themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

NOVA and Curragh just worked for me at quick park

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭vickers209

Just seen this at greyhound stadium
    WOOF will get €10 off parking when a minimum of 1 week is booked at quick-park.

Valid until December 2016

Nice one Vickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

Excellent - WOOF worked.

Thanks Vickers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

All sorted, I have decided to go with DAA parking, after years of using Quickpark, they are getting worse. Had a bad experience last time, and I have had enough .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

sunny2004 wrote: »
    I have left this until the last minute for tomorrow, and quick park wont allow me to book in this late.. for tomorrow..

Any options ?

what about booking the next day and have check out day after ur due back again,
    will it just see u as early then tomoro :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭rameire

WOOF worked perfectly.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 27 mbshrekito

rameire wrote: »
    WOOF worked perfectly.
    Add your reply here.
    And here - interestingly it was cheaper to stay for a week (36-10 =26) than 6 days (40-10=30)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Bravobabe wrote: »
    Hi, Just booked with Quickpark and CURRAGH worked fine for 10%

Curragh worked this morning for me in Quick Park

Cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭JoeCat

sunny2004 wrote: »
    All sorted, I have decided to go with DAA parking, after years of using Quickpark, they are getting worse. Had a bad experience last time, and I have had enough .

Same here. Last experience with QuickPark was quite bad:

I explained it in my blog insidetheocean. blogspot. ie

This time I decided to take a taxi. I know many usually ripp you off, but I got tired of QP.

By the way, none of the codes worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I'm just back from using quick park with the discount. Absolutely no problems, great service

• Advertisement

What's wrong with quick park? Always find them great

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭JoeCat

It's a long story (related to a delayed flight and the way they treat you). I explained it in my blog mentioned above.

Has anyone ever heard of the Airport Parking called "Smart Park Dublin"? Anyone can recommend it? I see on their website that you need to call them when you get to the airport so that they will pick you up. Is that correct?

I found a discount using the website looking4parking and the code Twitter20, it cost 60 EUR for 3 weeks (compared to 90 EUR in QP and 96 EUR in DAA).

Also, has anyone used this website to book a Parking? Is it reliable?

WOOF is working €10 off, CINEMA is working €9 off the €90 3 weeks price, must check out taxis myself

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

JoeCat wrote: »
    It's a long story (related to a delayed flight and the way they treat you). I explained it in my blog mentioned above.

Has anyone ever heard of the Airport Parking called "Smart Park Dublin"? Anyone can recommend it? I see on their website that you need to call them when you get to the airport so that they will pick you up. Is that correct?

I found a discount using the website looking4parking and the code Twitter20, it cost 60 EUR for 3 weeks (compared to 90 EUR in QP and 96 EUR in DAA).

Also, has anyone used this website to book a Parking? Is it reliable?

Hi JoeCat,

Yes, I used to "Smart Park Dublin" and found it very good. I parked there for just over 3 weeks, it was easily the cheapest option.

The only things to note are that it is about 10 mins drive from the airport and the car is parked outside.

The guy brings you to the airport and picks you up again no problem (we waited about 5 mins for him) and the car would also be outside in the other long term car parks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Twitter20 doesn't work for me. The best i can get for 14days is QP 42€ with WOOF.

Yea I've used looking for parking. Perfectly fine

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Any parking codes for Quickpark? WOOf and CINEMA make the booking system say that the carpark is full.

If you leave the code section blank, it doesn't say that its full!

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Probably has been said all ready but
    If you are flying with Ryan air book your daa car park through them . There prices are cheaper than daa itself. Booking with them saved me five euro on a four day trip. But do not leave it till the last minute as it takes up to 6 hours for your confirmation e-mail to come. Hope this helps someone as the previous discount saved me a few euro .

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Framed10

Swarlez wrote: »
    Any parking codes for Quickpark? WOOf and CINEMA make the booking system say that the carpark is full.

If you leave the code section blank, it doesn't say that its full!

Any luck with a code? WOOF works if you're booking a few weeks in advance. I need to park this friday (short notice)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Framed10 wrote: »
    Any luck with a code? WOOF works if you're booking a few weeks in advance. I need to park this friday (short notice)

No, I'm leaving Friday too, ended up paying full amount, left it too late and was travelling for two and a half weeks. Tried every trick thats mentioned in the last few pages, but no joy.

Ah well, live and learn!

Advertisement