Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clubfitting

• 10-01-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Murphj7

Hey all, got about at last to book a fitting in a few weeks. Well what have you guys paid fr a set off new Irons and Drivers from them? Just wondering.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Jul3s

Murphj7 wrote: »
    Hey all, got about at last to book a fitting in a few weeks. Well what have you guys paid fr a set off new Irons and Drivers from them? Just wondering.
    Its depends on what clubs they recommend and/or what you clubs you want to get, but by all accounts they are very competitively priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Halfprice

i got fitted a couple of months ago and got a new driver (which has made big difference) and from 4 iron up to SW for €900.:eek: Didnt get a new 3 or 5 wood yet as hitting my own well enough but will a some stage i'd say.They have my specs saved on file.. Well worth it if you have the €€€€€.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Can't think of the make of shaft off the top of my head.. But I got titlest 909f3 fairway woods for 245 each and burner irons with a alot of adjustments for 795 I think.. Haven't got the irons yet tho! They also gave me a cheaper option on the fairway woods.. 180 for cleaveland branded fairway woods I think.

Also was given the option of adjusting my current irons, x-22's for 50 or 55 a club. That was for longer shaft, De lofting, lie adjustments ect. And then was also given the option of lengthening my current shafts by regriping them for 20 euro each! Which he did not recomend because it weakens the shaft!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

What's the deal after the fitting when you don't buy from them, do they give you all the spec details etc?

Can you go and pay for the fitting and then walk away with all the details and shop around elsewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

What's the deal after the fitting when you don't buy from them, do they give you all the spec details etc?

Can you go and pay for the fitting and then walk away with all the details and shop around elsewhere?

I would expect so, as you're paying for the service of fitting - if they don't provide that, what are you paying for?

However this IS Ireland :P

• Advertisement

They will only advise on what standard stuff would be best for you! You won't get a detailed spec sheet if you don't buy clubs. They say that only gets drawn up during the club Build! But I doubt they'd give ya it anyway. Even with there technical specs a club could still be made poorly elsewhere and therefor reflect poorly on them! But I'm sure that wouldn't be there only reason ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

I am booked for a fitting next week. In confirmation email they say they dont give details of specs till you buy new clubs or paý to have your own adjusted. This is obviously to stop you ordering elsewhere, lets not beat around bush! So all they give you are the recommendations and prices! I would have thought 795 was saucy for a set of burners. 4 to Sw burner 2.0 in McGuirks are priced at 535, so you'd defo want to be getting a shaft upgrade for that price IMHO. Its good to see people willing to post prices to give others an idea. Also, has anyone bought new clubs from them and definitely noticed a considerable improvement in their ball striking?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

Halfprice wrote: »
    i got fitted a couple of months ago and got a new driver (which has made big difference) and from 4 iron up to SW for €900.:eek: Didnt get a new 3 or 5 wood yet as hitting my own well enough but will a some stage i'd say.They have my specs saved on file.. Well worth it if you have the €€€€€.

What clubs did you buy Halfprice? Did you notice big improvements in your ball striking as a result of new clubs? The last thing youd want would be to shell out the guts of a grand and see no improvement. That would be my big worry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

795 for Burners is a bit mad seeming to me. Granted, mine are a different club, but my Tour Burners were €599 in McGuirks, made to specification with length, loft, lies, grips and Proj X shafts- and that was 3 years ago!

I assume the Burners you got are some kind of newer model, but it does seem there's a hefty portion of the cost going towards the fitting process there.

I'm not a massive believer in custom fitting, or "new improvements" in golf tech. I have the same 14 clubs for about 2 years now. Tour Burner irons, Vokey SM wedges, Ping G10 driver, 3w and Hybrid, and a White Hot Tour putter. Pretty much the best set of clubs a handicap club golfer could have imo :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Brewster wrote: »
    In confirmation email they say they dont give details of specs till you buy new clubs or paý to have your own adjusted.

That's stupid. I intended on doing an hour session with them as I was curious if my current clubs were suitable or not.

They must be doing well if they're prepared to refuse my €100 for 60 mins of tests and a nice printout to give me some hope...

From their site:

At the end of the session you will receive our recommendations and prices, you can order then but as your recommendation stays on file, many customers choose to add to their collection over time often adding a club or a driver as a gift for Christmas or a birthday.

Recommendation may only include brand and not spec.

• Advertisement

Whyner wrote: »
    That's stupid. I intended on doing an hour session with them as I was curious if my current clubs were suitable or not.

They must be doing well if they're prepared to refuse my €100 for 60 mins of tests and a nice printout to give me some hope...

From their site:

At the end of the session you will receive our recommendations and prices, you can order then but as your recommendation stays on file, many customers choose to add to their collection over time often adding a club or a driver as a gift for Christmas or a birthday.

Recommendation may only include brand and not spec.

I could've sworn they used to give the sheet if you paid full whack for the hour. I thought it was a promo thing that if you bought the clubs off them, they'd discount the fitting session off the price of the sticks, or something like that. I could be totally wrong.

Whyner, I'll fit you for half that price, but I can only tell you the brands... Spalding, Masters, Ben Sayers, Molitor...
    http://www.parseventytwo.co.uk/images/Masters%20Steel.jpg

That'll be €50 thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

I have the same 14 clubs for about 2 years now. Tour Burner irons, Vokey SM wedges, Ping G10 driver, 3w and Hybrid, and a White Hot Tour putter. Pretty much the best set of clubs a handicap club golfer could have imo :)

If only you had a pair of white kecks you'd be proper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Yep, shades on the cap and one of those bracelet things that warn off 3 putts!

I got cg7 black peril irons and have noticed big difference. The flight of the ball is much better and to be honest havent knocked down any shots with them yet. As for the driver i have a cleveland as well and have noticed serious difference compared to my old taylormade superquad r7. If you have the €'s it's well worth doing to get fitted. Even if your to get a fitting and see what they recomend it's well worth it.

just looked at my sheet there i got with clubs. had to root it out.

cleveland CG7 Tour Black Peril Irons 4-PW, shaft = project x 6.5 flighted €665

Taylor made z tp 56 degrees sw to match my 52 degree, dynamic gold wedge shaft €155. also changed my shaft in 52 degree to match the new one.

Cleveland launcher dst tour 9.5 degree driver, shaft = aldila dvs 60g flex €325

have fitting for 3 wood but haven't bothered yet as hitting my one well so far.

have say delighted so far the way i'm playing with them. will see how much better they are this summer weather permitting:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Whyner, I'll fit you for half that price, but I can only tell you the brands... Spalding, Masters, Ben Sayers, Molitor...
    http://www.parseventytwo.co.uk/images/Masters%20Steel.jpg

That'll be €50 thanks.

I'll go for the spaldings please sheet. If the price comes out of the fitting cost then you owe me a tenner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭G1032

I'm not a massive believer in custom fitting, or "new improvements" in golf tech. I have the same 14 clubs for about 2 years now. Tour Burner irons, Vokey SM wedges, Ping G10 driver, 3w and Hybrid, and a White Hot Tour putter. Pretty much the best set of clubs a handicap club golfer could have imo :)

Tend to agree here. You're only fitted for your swing on that particular day. I've spoken to 3 different pros about this and all said you'd need about 5 different fitting sessions to get a proper picture. One session is not enough. Its a bit of a cod IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

Have Foregolf a set up with cleveland? they seem to recommend the CG7 irons to a lot of people from what i've heard along with Cleveland woods.hybrids

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

aster99 wrote: »
    Have Foregolf a set up with cleveland? they seem to recommend the CG7 irons to a lot of people from what i've heard along with Cleveland woods.hybrids

Funny you should say that, I was thinking the very same thing myself. I'd guess it's a margins thing.

It's like anybody who didn't know what they wanted when they walked into a certain large Cork City golf store would come out with a set of Wilsons. I knew a guy who worked there who told me there was a 200% mark up on them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

The guy who runs Foregolf used to be a club maker on tour and iirc worked for Cleveland.

• Advertisement

I notice a huge difference with the 3 and 5 wood I got from them! They really hit the nail on the head with me! I love hitting them and I ooze confidence doing so because they feel so solid and controllable. It's like there an extension to my arm!

Being an amateur golfer every shot isn't perfect however, but what I have noticed is that I know exactly what I did wrong. The feel for what's happening during the shot is unbeatable.

I will deffo be getting irons off them when I can afford them. Pricy as they may be you've got to be willing to pay for the best. And I think they are that!

NoelAPM wrote: »
    I notice a huge difference with the 3 and 5 wood I got from them! They really hit the nail on the head with me! I love hitting them and I ooze confidence doing so because they feel so solid and controllable. It's like there an extension to my arm!

Being an amateur golfer every shot isn't perfect however, but what I have noticed is that I know exactly what I did wrong. The feel for what's happening during the shot is unbeatable.

I will deffo be getting irons off them when I can afford them. Pricy as they may be you've got to be willing to pay for the best. And I think they are that!

:D:D Who said that?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭t.henno66

I spent an hour with them yesterday and was impressed. Just need to get my irons (45e per club, 4i-sw) and driver (95e) re-shafted. Was quite a significant difference in distance and accuracy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭madds

t.henno66 wrote: »
    I spent an hour with them yesterday and was impressed. Just need to get my irons (45e per club, 4i-sw) and driver (95e) re-shafted. Was quite a significant difference in distance and accuracy

Who did you deal with and what "issues" did they pick up with your current set of clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭t.henno66

madds wrote: »
    Who did you deal with and what "issues" did they pick up with your current set of clubs?

The fitter's name was David Williams, nice chap and knows his stuff. Unbeknown to me I was consistantly hitting balls off the toe on my irons, also the sole was only connecting with the ground at the toe end of the club head. A slightly longer and stiffer shaft had me hitting balls off the centre of the club face, giving me more distance and cutting out my more often than not fading shots. Just a change of shafts needed.
    My driver (stiff shaft) wasn't bad but a stiffer shaft gave me more distance and accuracy so i've opted to get that done too.
    Two rescue woods were ok so no change with them

Do they do fittings for putters? or anyone do it?

Putter was a Box on the Sheet i got... so im guessing that they do yea!

They gave me 2 recomendations when i got fitted. Clevelands and Callaway but wasn't gone on the Callaways to be honest. Fact is everyone has different opinions about things but i was impressed and have to say getting fitted has been well worth it and would recomend to anyone. I know it might be pricy but isn't everything in Ireland that.:(. Think of how much we spend tinkering with clubs we see in shops buying them and then changing a few months later. Get a full set for what we spend. Has anyone that has gone to them have any complaints?

f22 wrote: »
    Yep, shades on the cap and one of those bracelet things that warn off 3 putts!

Im ticking all them boxes in 2011.
    t.henno66 wrote: »
    The fitter's name was David Williams, nice chap and knows his stuff. Unbeknown to me I was consistantly hitting balls off the toe on my irons, also the sole was only connecting with the ground at the toe end of the club head. A slightly longer and stiffer shaft had me hitting balls off the centre of the club face, giving me more distance and cutting out my more often than not fading shots. Just a change of shafts needed.
    My driver (stiff shaft) wasn't bad but a stiffer shaft gave me more distance and accuracy so i've opted to get that done too.
    Two rescue woods were ok so no change with them

Fair enough. If you're hitting it off the toe, it just seems to me a slight change of hands position at address and impact would make more sense than changing your clubs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭sweetswing

I got my fitting in July and loved every minute of it, I can honestly say at the end of it I was hitting the irons sweeter than I ever hit a ball.
    I couldn't wait to get my hands on my new clubs ( it took 3 weeks) the minute they arrived I put them in the car and drove up to the range, this is where it all goes pear shaped " when I say I couldn't hit them out of my way I'm not joking"
    I have to date played about 25 games with them and never once played to my handicap, the frustration was to much, so out of my bag they came.
    Luckly I held on to my old clubs, first day back playing with them and I was playing to my handicap without much trouble.
    I have been playing really well of late so I put my fore golf clubs back in my bag for today's round, just to see , and to my utter disgust back to hacking.
    These clubs feel alien ,all wrong for me, all I can think of is they made a mistake with my clubs with the specs when building them up.
    I will be getting in contact with Fore Golf to see what they think, I'll post back and let ye all know what they have to say to this very very very disappointed customer.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

sweetswing wrote: »
    I got my fitting in July and loved every minute of it, I can honestly say at the end of it I was hitting the irons sweeter than I ever hit a ball.
    I couldn't wait to get my hands on my new clubs ( it took 3 weeks) the minute they arrived I put them in the car and drove up to the range, this is where it all goes pear shaped " when I say I couldn't hit them out of my way I'm not joking"
    I have to date played about 25 games with them and never once played to my handicap, the frustration was to much, so out of my bag they came.
    Luckly I held on to my old clubs, first day back playing with them and I was playing to my handicap without much trouble.
    I have been playing really well of late so I put my fore golf clubs back in my bag for today's round, just to see , and to my utter disgust back to hacking.
    These clubs feel alien ,all wrong for me, all I can think of is they made a mistake with my clubs with the specs when building them up.
    I will be getting in contact with Fore Golf to see what they think, I'll post back and let ye all know what they have to say to this very very very disappointed customer.:mad:

Same thing happened to me sweetswing. My problem was a driver fit, new shaft. My irons were previously fitted and all feel great. I however like you felt that it had to be me that was the problem and not my club. I tried and tried but I couldn't hit this driver any more than 200yards. I could comfortably clear 250 - 255 with my old stock shafted driver. I sent Derek at Foregolf an e-mail and he basically said whenever I could get to him book in for a re-fit. To cut the story short I did my re-fit at no extra cost, Derek fitted a new shaft and new grip foc and really went the extra mileage to make sure I was completely satisfied and insisted that I let him know of my progress with my new fit. I never at any time felt uncomfortable or uneasy during the re-fit, the exact opposite actually with lots of swinging, talking and plenty of choices. I honestly believe Derek will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied and happy with your fitting and keen to make any changes you need. I'm much happier with my new fitting, its night and day compared to my first fitting, and I believe you will be too when you revisit.
    Hope this helps.

This news lifts my heart,thanks man , I just sent him an email, I hope he gets back to me soon.

they said same to me that if i had ay problem dont hesitate to come back and they'll sort it out. Everyone has different opinions etc but they have worked with some of the best players on tour and have been noted for it so cant be bad at al!!. Anyhow cant wait to get out this weekend and let the guns loose:D

My E-mail was answered with in 30 mins, I was asked to come back down to sort the problem:D
    I hope this works.

My E-mail was answered with in 30 mins, I was asked to come back down to sort the problem:D
    I hope this works.

Great stuff, let us know how you get on.

• Advertisement

Halfprice wrote: »
    they said same to me that if i had ay problem dont hesitate to come back and they'll sort it out. Everyone has different opinions etc but they have worked with some of the best players on tour and have been noted for it so cant be bad at al!!. Anyhow cant wait to get out this weekend and let the guns loose:D

This is the key for me and why I think fitting is a bit of a cod for most of us. No doubt that Fore golf know their stuff. But it is really hit and miss whether a fitting for an average amateur will be any benefit. It depends what swing the player brings to the fitting session. If he is not swinging well on that day then the stats for him on that day will essentially be false and the wrong clubs will be recommended for him.
    A pro on the other hand will swing the same all the time and his swing speed and set up etc will have very little deviation. So if someone from Fore Golf recommeds a setting to a pro he can take it that it will improve his game. For the majority of us here it's just hit and miss. If you swing well at the fitting then brilliant, it will have been a benefit, if you don't then it's a waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

G1032 wrote: »
    This is the key for me and why I think fitting is a bit of a cod for most of us. No doubt that Fore golf know their stuff. But it is really hit and miss whether a fitting for an average amateur will be any benefit. It depends what swing the player brings to the fitting session. If he is not swinging well on that day then the stats for him on that day will essentially be false and the wrong clubs will be recommended for him.
    A pro on the other hand will swing the same all the time and his swing speed and set up etc will have very little deviation. So if someone from Fore Golf recommeds a setting to a pro he can take it that it will improve his game. For the majority of us here it's just hit and miss. If you swing well at the fitting then brilliant, it will have been a benefit, if you don't then it's a waste of money.

I tend to agree to some extent. I'd say getting fitted when your playing well is the best way to go.

I can't belive you went a session on the range, and I'm disgusted you went 25 games without contacting them! I'd have been onto them the next day if it was Monday after the range! And I can guarantee it wouldn't have been an email!

Anyway hope it gets sorted 2nd time round! I just came on because I came across my reciept and wanted to update what I said earlier! It wasn't 795... It was 745 for the burners. 3 to pw. Heavily custom fitted!

NoelAPM wrote: »

Anyway hope it gets sorted 2nd time round! I just came on because I came across my reciept and wanted to update what I said earlier! It wasn't 795... It was 745 for the burners. 3 to pw. Heavily custom fitted!

Do the guys at Fore Golf do the club alterations for new clubs themselves or do they just send the specs to the manufacturer?
    If they are getting them from the manufacturer then the cost should be the same as a set straight off the shelf.

Small question somebody might know answer to, when buying a set do they allow you to chose what grips you get on the clubs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Been meaning to post this for a while... Folllowing allot of mostly positive reviews on here, I got fitted at Foregolf last March and was delighted with the results...

As most people have already said the fitting itself is excellent, very professional and plenty of interaction between fitter and player...
    My bad shot was a high slinging hook on all my irons, particularly 4-7 iron. I was playing wth an off the shelf set of Cobra S9's reg. flex, which I had had for around 4 years.

I started out in the fitting truck hitting balls with my own 6 iron and it wasnt long before my old friend "the dirty hook" showed up!! He put impact tape on the face and sole of the club, measured my swing speed etc, etc...
    He then gave me a few different setups to try. He felt the clubs were very light & not stiff enough & also wanted me to try an extra 1/4" of length.
    After hitting about 5 or six different setups, the shaft that was working best for me was the KBS Tour Stiff (1/4" long).
    Having setteled on this shaft he paired with a number of different clubheads to get the most suitable match. The ones that worked best for me were the Taylormade Burners.

I hit a few drives with my Taylormade R7 CGB Max (Stiff flex) and he left it alone as I hit it fairly well...

He also put a Aldila NV 85 Hybrid Stiff Flex shaft in my Taylormade Burner rescue which gave me a lower, more consistent ballflight....

All in all I was very pleased with the whole experience. My handicap has gone from 17.7 to 15.2 since the fitting and I know there is more in me.. Fitting is by no means a magic pill, there is still no substitute for practise. It does however, give me confidence to know that the clubs I'm using are suited to my swing...

G1032 wrote: »
    Do the guys at Fore Golf do the club alterations for new clubs themselves or do they just send the specs to the manufacturer?

Foregolf build the clubs themselves to match your spec. They are not sent back to any manufacture to be altered, its all in house.
    Small question somebody might know answer to, when buying a set do they allow you to chose what grips you get on the clubs?

When you say they I presume you mean Foregolf? If so then yes you can choose your desired grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Mac Man

I have been a Fore Golf customer for the last few years after being introduced by a friend. I was a bit apprehensive at first as i play with kack handed grip. Made to feel totally at ease by Derek, as he said himself he would not fit a customer just to sell a set of clubs.A happy customer will tell his buddys about his experience. It worked for me in that with in 4 weeks of playing with new fitted clubs i went from 18 to 16. Eventually getting down to 11. The various club settings he made changed me from fading the ball to drawing the ball, giving me more distance. I am currently on my second fitted driver and have managed to gain a few more yards more on drives.

Mac Man wrote: »
    I have been a Fore Golf customer for the last few years after being introduced by a friend. I was a bit apprehensive at first as i play with kack handed grip. Made to feel totally at ease by Derek, as he said himself he would not fit a customer just to sell a set of clubs.A happy customer will tell his buddys about his experience. It worked for me in that with in 4 weeks of playing with new fitted clubs i went from 18 to 16. Eventually getting down to 11. The various club settings he made changed me from fading the ball to drawing the ball, giving me more distance. I am currently on my second fitted driver and have managed to gain a few more yards more on drives.

Is it physically possible for that to happen? Can someone who hits across the line with an open club face, cutting the ball from left to right, make the same move with a different club and produce a draw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

Is it physically possible for that to happen? Can someone who hits across the line with an open club face, cutting the ball from left to right, make the same move with a different club and produce a draw?

Sheet, there's more than one way to slice the ball - trust me I know, I've hit enough of them in my time.:)
    When I slice it's because I leave the clubface open, but my swing isn't out to in.
    I expect the stiffness and more importantly the torque of the shaft have a direct influence on the twisting of the clubhead.
    So finding the correct shaft could help to fix an open clubface.

As D_Red_Army said, i also started with the taped 6 iron. Ball was going left to right. As each change was made, ie, longer shaft, different flex, thicker grip, loft etc my ball flight changed totally. In my case, i was playing with a standard of the shelf shaft that was almost 2 inchs to short,( i am 6ft 1in) and a thin grip.The short shaft was causing me to lean over the ball more at impact therefore causing a cut at impact. The thiner grip was making me grip the club harder. in mass produced clubs the shafts are all the same lenght, so going into your local golf shop the customer that is 5ft 7in and the customer that is 6ft are most likely buying the same lenght shaft, despite there being 5 + inches between them.
    It has definitely worked for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭AldilaMan

Mac Man wrote: »
    As D_Red_Army said, i also started with the taped 6 iron. Ball was going left to right. As each change was made, ie, longer shaft, different flex, thicker grip, loft etc my ball flight changed totally. In my case, i was playing with a standard of the shelf shaft that was almost 2 inchs to short,( i am 6ft 1in) and a thin grip.The short shaft was causing me to lean over the ball more at impact therefore causing a cut at impact. The thiner grip was making me grip the club harder. in mass produced clubs the shafts are all the same lenght, so going into your local golf shop the customer that is 5ft 7in and the customer that is 6ft are most likely buying the same lenght shaft, despite there being 5 + inches between them.
    It has definitely worked for me

2 inches sounds alot to me. I'm also 6'1" and have custom fitted clubs which are only 1/2 inch longer than standard :confused:

Hi AldilaMan, I could not believe the difference myself in the lenght of the shat.But there again if has shown be the difference in custom fitting and buying direct from the local golf shop...first question in golf shop used to be what handicap do play off..one or two more questions and away you go with your new clubs.... Custom fit .. No mention of handicap, watch the ball flight, spin speed, launch, loft, lie etc. See what is happening to ball and then recommend what they feel you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brian87

I have only got a new set of clubs recently. Can foregolf fit these clubs to suit me as I don't want to be getting another new set!

ya they can adjust clubs, dunno what the costs would be

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement