Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebola

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Beano wrote: »
    This still doesnt explain what the relevance of the first article is, except for asking a question about ebola that it cant answer.

Are there any chinese medical teams on the ground?

Your posted question was
    How is that article relevant to what is happening today?

Btw I am not standing over the veracity of the first link. However I still don't understand what you mean by stating "what the relevance of the first article is, except for asking a question about ebola that it cant answer." ?

Did you read the rest / the whole article?

Here's an excerpt from that link ...
    D: "There are 2 reasons for doing so. First, to reduce panic among the people should it ever leak. And second, the Ebola virus has evolved in China. Re-combination has been detected. Most prominently at the portion which determines its effect on humans (very technical description, I can't describe it. sorry.). Also, abrupt breaks in the sequencing were detected, leading to changes in the incubation period. (Or possibly "changes in the incubation period were detected")

I: "How were these viruses classified then? / Could you elaborate more about the various strains?"

D: "Previously, strains of Ebola in China always had the EBO prefix. Subsequently following information leaks, the classification method was changed. We stopped using the EBO prefix. Instead, coupled with the discovery that the virus had become more virulent and lethal, we re-named the strains according to the placed where they were first discovered. For example, the strain in June became the SZ77++A3231. Sometimes, we don't even use their place of discovery, instead directly naming it the ++A3231."

The link appears to place a mutation of the Ebola virus in time and place with China. In the last couple of decades the development of Chinese interests in West Africa are vast. Finally there appears to have been no infection to date amongst the large chinese population in west Africa. After that if is supposition like all good CT's.

Some of the other links relate to China's response to the current Ebola outbreak. I suggest you answer your own question with a simple google search. As I said the links relate to an alternative CT. Up to now the CTs discussed have largely concentrated on the US. But as with any CT it is important to ask - who has the most to gain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

gozunda wrote: »
    Your posted question was

Btw I am not standing over the veracity of the first link. However I still don't understand what you mean by stating "what the relevance of the first article is, except for asking a question about ebola that it cant answer." ?

Did you read the rest / the whole article?

Here's an excerpt from that link ...

The link appears to place a mutation of the Ebola virus in time and place with China. In the last couple of decades the development of Chinese interests in West Africa are vast. Finally there appears to have been no infection to date amongst the large chinese population in west Africa. After that if is supposition like all good CT's.

Some of the other links relate to China's response to the current Ebola outbreak. I suggest you answer your own question with a simple google search. As I said the links relate to an alternative CT. Up to now the CTs discussed have largely concentrated on the US. But as with any CT it is important to ask - who has the most to gain?

so you post 3 links and then expect people to make their own inferences and when questioned tell me to google it? what an astounding rhetorical device.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Beano wrote: »
    so you post 3 links and then expect people to make their own inferences and when questioned tell me to google it? what an astounding rhetorical device.

Ahh spoiling for a spat eh ;). Do get real - this is the CT forum. Get it -Conspiracy Theories Forum. For certain it's not PhD thesis Forum. Make whatever assumptions you wish. As requested by you I pointed out the relevance of the article you hadn't read. If you don't the get the detail just move on ok.

Btw What actually was your question? You asked a question about medical teams -
    . Are there any chinese medical teams on the ground?
    - I replied because I'm sure I don't have to hold your hand and to look things up for you do I? Tbh Your goal posts appear to be moving in each post and I really don't think you have read a single link provided. Do you at least know what Lebensraum means?

Now do you have a CT that may be of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Lads..

\Mod hat on

First things last..

Read the charter please.

If you feel you're being incessantly badgered to answer the same question, report the post. If it turns out that you're being treated in any way unfairly or in a way that breaches the charter above, it will be dealt with.
    Ahh spoiling for a spat eh . Do get real - this is the CT forum. Get it -Conspiracy Theories Forum. For certain it's not PhD thesis Forum. Make whatever assumptions you wish. As requested by you I pointed out the relevance of the article you hadn't read. If you don't the get the detail just move on ok.
    what an astounding rhetorical device.

This type of posting from you both or anyone that uses this forum will be acted on accordingly by myself or Penn. Consider this post a friendly warning.

/Mod hat off

Back to the topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 212 ✭✭Rotunda Shill

This is frightening information taken directly from the US Governments very own guidelines. Ebola is a BSL-4 Virus.

I recommend everyone to read through this and take the exam at the end of it. It will shock you.

Go to this link and click on TAB 10 to read the description of what a biohazard saftey level 4 lab is defined as. Link to CDC website: -

http://www.cdc.gov/training/quicklearns/biosafety/

Or just read this:

"BSL-4 builds upon the containment requirements of BSL-3 and is the highest level of biological safety. There are a small number of BSL-4 labs in the United States and around the world. The microbes in a BSL-4 lab are dangerous and exotic, posing a high risk of aerosol-transmitted infections. Infections caused by these microbes are frequently fatal and without treatment or vaccines. Two examples of microbes worked with in a BSL-4 laboratory include Ebola and Marburg viruses."

Two take away points:
    1 - aerosol-transmitted infections
    2 - Ebola and Marburg viruses.

So Ebola is spread through the air. The CDC talking heads and all mainstream newscasters are not disclosing the truth.

New York city has now been infected by deliberate sloppy management.

# Ticking Time Bomb - cold weather approaching - credits to GLP

ebolagift.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

# Ticking Time Bomb - cold weather approaching - credits to GLP

Ah, godlike productions, the site that makes the Boards CT forum look sane and rational...

And who have now pre-banned everyone who's not a member it would seem?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

New York city has now been infected by deliberate sloppy management.
    So what happens when nothing happens in New York?

When should we see the effects of this infection?

So Ebola is spread through the air. The CDC talking heads and all mainstream newscasters are not disclosing the truth.

Yes they are, Ebola is spread though droplets but is not airborne.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/pdf/infections-spread-by-air-or-droplets.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

jh79 wrote: »
    Yes they are, Ebola is spread though droplets but is not airborne.

You don't understand. If anything put out by the mainstream can be misinterpreted, wilfully or otherwise, it will be. And we will all die.

Thanks Obama.

• Advertisement

Hoop66 wrote: »
    Ah, godlike productions, the site that makes the Boards CT forum look sane and rational...

Yeah i noticed that a few months back, when i mailed them to ask about it they sent a brief message back saying they were upholding my ban.. lol

Odd thing is, i never posted there even once, just lurked :)

King Mob wrote: »
    The alternative is that you, as a non expert with no training in the disease or the protocols and nowhere near any of the places that the virus is affecting, is somehow more informed than the experts.I don't buy that.

I am HIV+ and have quite a substantial knowledge on this subject. I get my bloods checked in James Hospital every three months and would attend various talks on the subject with the medical profession. What I have is a BSL-2 level Virus in that it is extremely difficult to spread compared to Ebola which can become air borne in cold weather.

I am all too familiar with viral loads, CD4 count, T Cells, antiviral medication etc. I have also read up quite a lot on Ebola from official CDC medical documents and I tell you one thing the Mainstream Media and the US Government are taking the piss.

To put it into prospective. Here is a map of the United States displaying all the laboratories that can contain a level 3 to level 4 virus. There is only FOUR laboratories in the whole of the United States that are capable of handling Ebola. I have circled them compare this to the rest.

labs_usa.jpg
    So what happens when nothing happens in New York?

When should we see the effects of this infection?

I am all too familiar with bumping into junkies and scum bags on the red line Luas on my way to James Hospital. I would put more trust in these guys than I would put in the US Government and for this reason I would prefer to expect the unexpected.

Hoop66 wrote: »

GLP bans serve a purpose, it eliminates site trolls and riff raff.

There are ways and means around site bans. :)

I am HIV+ and have quite a substantial knowledge on this subject. I get my bloods checked in James Hospital every three months and would attend various talks on the subject with the medical profession. What I have is a BSL-2 level Virus in that it is extremely difficult to spread compared to Ebola which can become
    That does not give you expertise in ebola or infectious diseases.
    If true, it may make you more informed than some people, but it does not make you more informed than the experts on the ground.

So excluding the possibility that you might misinterpret technical guide lines based on stuff fed to you from places like GLP, we must conclude that the experts on the ground know that they are risking infection.

So why do you think they are allowing this to happen to themselves?
    I am all too familiar with bumping into junkies and scum bags on the red line Luas on my way to James Hospital. I would put more trust in these guys than I would put in the US Government and for this reason I would prefer to expect the unexpected.
    Doesn't answer my question.
    There have been many predictions about viruses leading to a great many things.
    People like yourself claimed that swine flu would lead to martial law and depopulation. It didn't.
    They claimed the same thing about bird flu and SARS.

You have made it clear that you don't like or trust the US government. But why should any one trust your prediction when it is no different to the predictions that came before and failed?

That does not give you expertise in ebola or infectious diseases.

I am certainly not qualified in the field of the medical profession to lecture on Ebola or HIV for that matter however I can read and understand the basic English in these official US government CDC guidelines.

HIV

http://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/

Ebola

http://www.cdc.gov/training/quicklearns/biosafety/

I also understand the terms "contradiction" "being Lied to" "taking the p*ss".

US President: "Ebola is not spread through the air like the flu".
    US President: "You cannot get it from casual contact like sitting next to someone on a bus"

Official CDC Guidelines on a BSL-2 level Virus (tab 10)
    "BSL-4 builds upon the containment requirements of BSL-3 and is the highest level of biological safety. There are a small number of BSL-4 labs in the United States and around the world. The microbes in a BSL-4 lab are dangerous and exotic, posing a high risk of aerosol-transmitted infections. Infections caused by these microbes are frequently fatal and without treatment or vaccines. Two examples of microbes worked with in a BSL-4 laboratory include Ebola and Marburg viruses."

Doesn't answer my question.
    There have been many predictions about viruses leading to a great many things.
    People like yourself claimed that swine flu would lead to martial law and depopulation. It didn't.
    They claimed the same thing about bird flu and SARS.

The difference in this case is that it is in your face now and the US Government is now openly discussing quarantine centers AKA FEMA camps. The subject of FEMA coffins goes back almost six years in this forum. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then between the various emergency powers that have been drafted in such as Emergency Support Function (ESF) #8: which were basically unheard of five years ago.

The writing is on the wall. US Hospitals rejecting Ebola patients.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/09/30/cdc-warns-funeral-homes-u-s-prepare-ebola-victims/

I doubt very much that the millions of FEMA coffins that are currently located at these camps are there for the purpose of those that die of old age. Mind you Barack Obama would tell you this.

US President: "Ebola is not spread through the air like the flu".
    US President: "You cannot get it from casual contact like sitting next to someone on a bus"
    [/I].

You provided the link that supports this statement:

I don't think being an airborne virus is a prerequisite for BSL-4, the lack of a vaccine and the poor prognosis for those infected probably is sufficient.

I am certainly not qualified in the field of the medical profession to lecture on Ebola or HIV for that matter however I can read and understand the basic English in these official US government CDC guidelines.
    So please point out the specific requirements of what makes BSL-4 and that only airborne viruses are classed as this?

And again you have dodged a question because you are unable to answer it.
    You cannot explain why the experts would knowingly allow themselves to be infected.
    The difference in this case is that it is in your face now and the US Government is now openly discussing quarantine centers AKA FEMA camps.
    So what makes this case more "in your face" than swine flu or bird flu were?

Why did the folks who were predicting then what you are predicting now go wrong?
    Were they tricked? Were they just jumping the gun?
    The subject of FEMA coffins goes back almost six years in this forum. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then between the various emergency powers that have been drafted in such as ] which were basically unheard of five years ago.
    Yup, the FEMA "coffins" were for a ton of things before as well. I'm sure this is the time alright...

I don't think being an airborne virus is a prerequisite for BSL-4, the lack of a vaccine and the poor prognosis for those infected probably is sufficient.

You will probably notice quite a lot of contradictions within CDC guidelines on Ebola particularly from the earlier documents.

Speaking of Vaccines.

Big Pharma seeks legal immunity for damages from experimental Ebola vaccines

This is quite interesting and has all the links to back up its statements.

THE CDC & THE UN ARE FORCED TO ADMIT THAT EBOLA IS AIRBORNE.

You will probably notice quite a lot of contradictions within CDC guidelines on Ebola particularly from the earlier documents.

Can't see any contradictions. Ebola has consistently been described as outlined in the link you provided.

Can't see any contradictions. Ebola has consistently been described as outlined in the link you provided.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/pdf/inf...r-droplets.pdf

"The microbes in a BSL-4 lab are dangerous and exotic, posing a high risk of aerosol-transmitted infections. Infections caused by these microbes are frequently fatal and without treatment or vaccines" Two examples of microbes worked with in a BSL-4 laboratory include Ebola and Marburg viruses.

Page 10 http://www.cdc.gov/training/quicklearns/biosafety/

• Advertisement

"The microbes in a BSL-4 lab are dangerous and exotic, posing a high risk of aerosol-transmitted infections. Infections caused by these microbes are frequently fatal and without treatment or vaccines" Two examples of microbes worked with in a BSL-4 laboratory include Ebola and Marburg viruses.

Page 10 http://www.cdc.gov/training/quicklearns/biosafety/

Airborne spread happens when a germ floats through the air after a
    person talks, coughs, or sneezes. Germs may land in the eyes, mouth, or
    nose of another person.
    If a germ is airborne, direct contact with the infected person is NOT
    needed for someone else to get sick. Airborne spread diseases include:
    chickenpox, tuberculosis.

Droplet spread happens when germs traveling inside droplets that are
    coughed or sneezed from a sick person enter the eyes, nose, or mouth of
    another person. Droplets travel short distances, less than 3 feet (1 meter)
    from one person to another.
    A person might also get infected by touching a surface or object that has
    germs on it and then touching their mouth or nose.
    Droplet spread diseases include: plague, Ebola.

Direct contact is needed with Ebola therefore it is not airborne.

EBOLA GOES AIRBORNE IN COLD WEATHER – US Gov has known since 1995...

QUOTE:

After successfully exposing monkeys to airborne Ebola, which “caused a rapidly fatal disease in 4-5 days,” scientists with the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) concluded Ebola can spread through air but likely hasn’t in Equatorial Africa because the region is too warm, with temperatures rarely dropping below 65°F.

“We… demonstrated aerosol transmission of Ebola virus at lower temperature and humidity than that normally present in sub-Saharan Africa,” the 1995 study entitled Lethal Experimental Infections of Rhesus Monkeys by Aerosolized Ebola Virus reported. “Ebola virus sensitivity to the high temperatures and humidity in the thatched, mud, and wattle huts shared by infected family members in southern Sudan and northern Zaire may have been a factor limiting aerosol transmission of Ebola virus in the African epidemics.”

“Both elevated temperature and relative humidity have been shown to reduce the aerosol stability of viruses.”

http://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/4/10/2115/pdf

EBOLA GOES AIRBORNE IN COLD WEATHER – US Gov has known since 1995...

QUOTE:

After successfully exposing monkeys to airborne Ebola, which “caused a rapidly fatal disease in 4-5 days,” scientists with the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) concluded Ebola can spread through air but likely hasn’t in Equatorial Africa because the region is too warm, with temperatures rarely dropping below 65°F.

“We… demonstrated aerosol transmission of Ebola virus at lower temperature and humidity than that normally present in sub-Saharan Africa,” the 1995 study entitled Lethal Experimental Infections of Rhesus Monkeys by Aerosolized Ebola Virus reported. “Ebola virus sensitivity to the high temperatures and humidity in the thatched, mud, and wattle huts shared by infected family members in southern Sudan and northern Zaire may have been a factor limiting aerosol transmission of Ebola virus in the African epidemics.”

“Both elevated temperature and relative humidity have been shown to reduce the aerosol stability of viruses.”

http://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/4/10/2115/pdf

An aerosol is the same as a droplet. Without bodily fluids as a carrier it cannot spread through the air. Nothing you have posted contradicts this.

Practical joke goes awry for 3 Italian nationals on Aer Lingus plane today.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/three-arrests-after-passenger-dublin-4536052

i know, it's a terrible source, and it's a rotten thing to do midflight too, but they were apparently cleared to be arrested and brought to ballymun garda station without blood tests.

Tbh, just for a joke like that, they should have been quarantined for 3 weeks as a punishment anyway.

Bet they were shocked when they got arrested for it.. gits :D

Practical joke goes awry for 3 Italian nationals on Aer Lingus plane today.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/three-arrests-after-passenger-dublin-4536052

i know, it's a terrible source, and it's a rotten thing to do midflight too, but they were apparently cleared to be arrested and brought to ballymun garda station without blood tests.

Tbh, just for a joke like that, they should have been quarantined for 3 weeks as a punishment anyway.

Bet they were shocked when they got arrested for it.. gits :D

A guy did the same in America and had a whole hazmat team waiting for him when the plane touched down. Three weeks in solitary isolation would be good enough.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/hazmat-crew-boards-plane-after-passenger-claims-to-have-ebola/29040118

Just noticed your username is an anagram of Run to da Hills!

I never heard of him :confused:

Everyone has noticed that tbh, but stay on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrHogan35

made in a Lab Google Russia Ebola Lab.

• Advertisement

CAR666.jpg

Black Death / Bubonic Plague took off across Europe 666 years ago.

1981 AIDS outbreak is 33 years ago.

Dr Kent Brantly, 33, and Nancy Writebol, 60, became sick with Ebola in Monrovia last month

Ebola epidemic could cost Africa $33 billion, says World Bank

The 33 year old freelance cameraman Ashoka Mukpo who contracted Ebola while working with NBC in Liberia is now disease free

The doctor, identified as Craig Spencer, 33, came back from treating Ebola patients in Guinea October 17

In the study from Uganda, doctors tested 33 surfaces inside an Ebola treatment center

there have been 33 outbreaks of Ebola in the last several decades, according to the Centers for Disease Control

Over 2m Sierra Leoneans, 33% of country, can't move over Ebola as global race to halt virus spread heats up.

Jenkins said health officials are facing a complex process of working with the community where the patient was staying with a family, an area of town where 33 different languages are spoken and is home to 25,000 people.

President Obama pledged $33 billion dollars in aid to Africa during a business forum which took place Tuesday.

Ebola virus causes severe viral hemorrhagic fever with a high .... 33 days from vaginal swabs

Over 2m Sierra Leoneans, 33% of country, can't move over Ebola as global race to halt virus spread heats up.

United Nations system in Liberia today said up to USD 33 million were needed to support Liberia’s national response to the Ebola disease.

United Nations logo has 33 quadrants, 8x4=32 quadrants + northpole=33

From CDC:Ebola is transmissible for 33 days on vaginal swabs

33 Ebola patients get discharged

"33 outbreaks of ebola over the decades"

"The Doctors" Season 7 episode 33: Ebola Vaccine in Sight

33 Ebola patients get discharged

US government Ebola facts download pdf is 33k.pdf

Thirty-three (33) Survivors from Hastings Ebola Treatment Center

Cuyahoga County's Ebola response subject of Ed FitzGerald's 3:30 p.m. press conference

Ebola Death Toll Surpasses 330 in West Africa

WHO: Ebola death toll passes 3,300

From the UN ebola page:3.3 million items of high quality personal protective equipment.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4121680/?ref_=m_ttep_ep_ep33

Over 2m Sierra Leoneans, 33% of country, can't move over Ebola as global race to halt virus spread heats up

3.3 million items of high quality personal protective equipment;

Ebola could cost West Africa $33 billion

Oct 1, 2014 - Ebola isn't contagious until symptoms appear, and then it can ... a part of town where 33 different languages are spoken, and that they would go

# More to come.

Thread merged

Advertisement