Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW34 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

So how many points did people get from today? Looks like I'll get 24. Hopefully stay in the top 100k gameweek score

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

roryc wrote: »
    Nope, he's on FB chat to me absolutely pissing himself laughing at how hes gotten out of jail yet again.

Very understanding chap so;) My rival outscored me tonight with his puncheon against my aguero, extra everton defender, lukaku(c),jedinak, silva(who didnt play).:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

So how many points did people get from today? Looks like I'll get 24. Hopefully stay in the top 100k gameweek score

Provided Puncheon gets bps 25. About par id say for the night

16 from 8 tonight. My most frustrating night of FF this year with the players I had playing and the 55 pts i had going into tonight it could have really pushed me up the rankings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

60 pts. Horrible. Lost a 24 (+4) pts lead just on Puncheon.

Silva, Yaya : 0 pt
    Mannone, Demichelis, Coleman, Ward : 1 pt
    Lukaku : 2x2 pts
    Barkley : 5 pts.

So the only player who scored for me tonight is one who isn't guaranteed a start... sigh...:rolleyes:

Team now needs major surgery. Think my goal of a top 1k finish is over now.

This season is too long :pac:...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 Passin thru

32 thanks mainly to Puncheon,Mirallas and capt Aguero
    93 for the week so happy enough

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My opponent has Yaya, Bardsley and possibly Sturridge gone for the weekend. He also has 3 Everton vs United and 2 Sunderland vs Chelsea.

I'm expecting he'll take a hit. Probably Yaya out and Sturridge/Lukaku out for Aguero.

His goalkeeping choices are Ruddy vs Pool or Mannone vs Norwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

16 from 8 tonight. My most frustrating night of FF this year with the players I had playing and the 55 pts i had going into tonight it could have really pushed me up the rankings.

Ouch. I got 24 from 9 including my captain, although in reality it was 8 as Yaya didn't play. So glad I made the Puncheon transfer or I'd be jumping off my balcony tonight as that Nasri goal would have put my rival ahead of me. Thankfully I still hold a slender 16 point lead over him.

This lad has had a cracking week - http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/574467/event-history/34/. I'm sure he's 'happy enough' too.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

BNMC wrote: »
    Lukaku. Never again. Never!
    Except when you take your own advice, don't captain him, and end up with a big fat nothing 2 from Yaya. Fluff off this week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

My six playing tonight scored six points.

So that was good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Similar feeling. 16 from 7 tonight including captain. Back three and keeper and no clean sheet.

Don't allow myself to get the hopes up usually but thought I'd do well and finally push back into the top three on my league but rivals having Mirallas, nasri, Puncheon really hurt me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

19 from tonight.

Puncheon - 12
    Lukaku(c) - 4
    Ward -1
    Howard - 1
    Distin - 1
    Yaya - 0
    Silva - 0

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-now-third-favourites-7000311

"He (Pellegrini) added that David Silva was rested thanks to an ankle injury he has been battling."

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭GillespieRoad

FHFC wrote: »
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-city-now-third-favourites-7000311

"He (Pellegrini) added that David Silva was rested thanks to an ankle injury he has been battling."

Does this mean he'll be fit for the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

carraig2 wrote: »
    Tonight will be agony for me. Fantasy football head wants Everton hattrick involving Lukaku/Mirallas goals/assists and also Everton cleansheet. Arsenal fan head wants 3-0 win to Palace.
    wonski wrote: »
    Everton loosing but scoring 2 goals with all your players involved should do the trick:D I hope Puncheon will hurt them.
    Speroni did enough for me, don't expect CS in this game tbh.

:D
    I should play the EuroMillions this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

One of my worse GWs of the season. So glad its over.

Finished on a shocking 45 pts.

:eek:

Does this mean he'll be fit for the weekend?

When he uses the word "rested", I'd expect so.

I'm back up to three digits surprisingly. 937 in the world. Now 62 points ahead in that other competitive league I had so its now won.

Just the one left then and it's all to play for as I am only 19 ahead.

My rival has had 2 unbelievable weeks in a row. GW 33 98 pts gw ranking of 1500.
    GW 34 91 pts gw ranking of 8726. He has moved from 28k in the world to 4k in the world in 2 weeks. Over the past 2 gws he must be in the top 10 in the world. It could have been even better for him he had puncheon on the bench last week with 16 pts and captained Yaya this week.
    This week he had 7 dgw players to my 9 and outscored me by 20 pts. Ivanovic, skrtel, speroni, puncheon, silva, mirralas all doing the business for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

70 for the week, brought me back into the top 200k (just about :pac: 299,516)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭sanket

76 for the week. Puncheon the saviour...

• Advertisement

My rival has had 2 unbelievable weeks in a row. GW 33 98 pts gw ranking of 1500.
    GW 34 91 pts gw ranking of 8726. He has moved from 28k in the world to 4k in the world in 2 weeks. Over the past 2 gws he must be in the top 10 in the world. It could have been even better for him he had puncheon on the bench last week with 16 pts and captained Yaya this week.
    This week he had 7 dgw players to my 9 and outscored me by 20 pts. Ivanovic, skrtel, speroni, puncheon, silva, mirralas all doing the business for him.

What's his team?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fair f*cks to Pulis

How he's kept that team up I'll never know.

Still a complete dinosaur, mind

OK Highclass,
    I have asked you to stop posting soccer-related posts on thread.

When posting again, please no soccer posts that are clearly not related to FPL. Please use the soccer forum for such posts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Right, 2 good weeks in a row brings me above 100,000 for the first time since absolutely everything went wrong in gw15. Looking back at all the enforced transfers I had to make because of injuries and suspensions, I have to laugh. In fact, I'm even more proud of the the fact I'm back in the top 100,000 than landing in the top 5k three years on a row.

I'm 31 from second place in my league (for 300 euro).
    I'm 15 from third (for 120 euro).

I'd have bitten someone's arm off for third a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Disaster week of 57, my rival broke 100 after a sensational week. I am now 24 behind him and seemingly in big trouble!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Disaster week of 57, my rival broke 100 after a sensational week. I am now 24 behind him and seemingly in big trouble!

Ouch.

Thankfully my rival had an equally ****-tacular week so I actually gained a whole point on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

98 sees a jump up to 45k in the world after this GW. My best ranking of the season:)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭RedPeppers

86 sees me to season high of 1094, my push for a 3 digit finish continues but the injures are mounting might need to take a points hit which I have avoided since GW11

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭El festino

Fowler87 wrote: »
    98 sees a jump up to 45k in the world after this GW. My best ranking of the season:)
    You captained Baines didn't you? Good call..I considered it but hadn't the balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

70 for the week, and that was after having Lukaku captain, Yaya, Silva, Henderson and Sturridge.

Steady progress has me at 20,820 globally, my highest all season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I'm up to 21k now from 112k after week 31.
    88(-4) in the week just gone. Thanks to a midfield of Mirallas, Puncheon, Silva and Eriksen.

Puncheon may be a bandwagon at the moment but I've always rated him and I've said it here on many occasions, I was shocked that Pottechino didn't rate him last year when he was the best value in the whole game, delighted to see him hit a run of really good form.

Advertisement