Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I hve just come to the horrific realisation that today is only Monday. Oh dear. I was nearly in tears on the dart home from work because I'm so tired. Have to hand in my notice soon. Probably next week. It makes me sad to leave but I have to do it. I can't keep this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Bed is too comfy! I don't have the will power to get out :(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Craaaap. Slept in until 8:50 and missed my first lecture for the second week in a row.... the lecturer already noticed last week.... so dead in the tutorial this evening.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭FredBaby!

On top of a lovely chest infection, I now have laryngitis. Couldn't find the medical centre today and neither can I ring to make an appointment because I can't speak anymore. Ohai vicious circle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I'm being blamed for the dishwasher breaking, despite me never, ever using the dishwasher, due to never, ever being here. Seriously, I only eat one meal in the house a day, so it can't be my excessive overuse of plates.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭MavisDavis

Constant exhaustion and a serious avoidance of work means a long night week is in store for me. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

You could honestly make an episode of Skins out of any given week of my life...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    You could honestly make an episode of Skins out of any given week of my life...

Drugs and ridin everything that moves with the odd getting smack off a bus thrown in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Mega Chin wrote: »
    Drugs and ridin everything that moves with the odd getting smack off a bus thrown in?
    Pretty much, yeah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

My mouth is in serious pain right now.:( Stupid denist and her even stronger wire and elastic-y stuff and elastic bands....... She said I've only got about 6 more months left though but not being able to open my mouth properly is really going to get to me after a while. I can't even yawn properly because of the elastic bands..... And I have to get my teeth cleaned before I go back the next time too....:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I lost my phone, left it in the pool I reckon. Hopefully, i'll get it tomorrow morning. I'm awaiting a call about a job so this could be worrying if I don't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

assigment due thursday and i still cant figure out logic. FUCK YOU LOGIC PRO.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Was supposed to go out tonight. But that fecked itself over. Even my housemates are like "SOCCY'S IN ON A TUESDAY??!?! CRAZY ****."

Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I'm going to UL open day on my own on Friday.. scarrrry shtuff.. I never do stuff on my own :pac::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    assigment due thursday and i still cant figure out logic. F[SIZE="2"]UCK[/SIZE] YOU LOGIC PRO.
    What's the assignment?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I'm going to UL open day on my own on Friday.. scarrrry shtuff.. I never do stuff on my own :pac::o

Ill be helping out in the physics department!!

SarahBeep! wrote: »

I shant be near there unfortunately! :P My biggest struggle is gonna be getting from the bus stop to UL.. :pac::P

I shant be near there unfortunately! :P My biggest struggle is gonna be getting from the bus stop to UL.. :pac::P

PM me your number, ill make sure ya get here ok! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

flyswatter wrote: »
    What's the assignment?
    I have to remix the mario theme tune and another mario song in logic pro

PM me your number, ill make sure ya get here ok! :)

PM sent... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

PM sent... :D

Swit swoooooo!

/bored...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

I can think of one thing...

/randylonghorn :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I can think of one thing...

/randylonghorn :P
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

School Now :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I must not hit the annoying girls for being loud. I must not hit the annoying girls for being loud. I must not hit the annoying girls for being loud...

So hungover...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lawliet wrote: »
    I must not hit the annoying girls for being loud. I must not hit the annoying girls for being loud. I must not hit the annoying girls for being loud...

Don't hit them for being loud, hit them for being annoying. :pac:

Arrrgh, course leader decided to organise a talk for the course next Monday in the one hour I can't go.....and he's said he could put stuff covere in the talk on an exam.... :\

Lawliet wrote: »

Yeah Konata and Aoibheann.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Last night the attic door in our bathroom fell out and hit our toilet splitting it in two and causing the top hall to flood. T'was absoultely hilarrrrious.

But now the village manager doesn't believe the story. WHICH IS TRUE. Sigh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

oh soccy...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement