Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Jesus the last boss is difficult in this game. She keeps regenerating. I'm fed up and will come back to it at some stage. Plus I have damn all money left as well.

Jesus the last boss is difficult in this game. She keeps regenerating. I'm fed up and will come back to it at some stage. Plus I have damn all money left as well.

Zarpadon ? there's a ledge you can cheese her from if you look it up. Shouldn't be too tough if you are high enough level even with poor gear. You have a few hours left to go after that fight.

Unless you mean a later boss who I would have said was a he?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The ps4 version is BD2 and the prequel together ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The ps4 version is BD2 and the prequel together ya?

Yup and includes all the DLC

Zarpadon ? there's a ledge you can cheese her from if you look it up. Shouldn't be too tough if you are high enough level even with poor gear. You have a few hours left to go after that fight.

Unless you mean a later boss who I would have said was a he?

No the last one. I thought it was a female. You take down his/her shield and her shield regenerates and then you kill her/him and he/she is massive. Total nightmare I have giving up for now.

• Advertisement

No the last one. I thought it was a female. You take down his/her shield and her shield regenerates and then you kill her/him and he/she is massive. Total nightmare I have giving up for now.

It's not easy but shouldn't be giving you too much trouble, unless you are low level? should be around 32-35 going in there no? You still have the moxxi laser you get as a reward out of the chest in the bar it's great for his shields? On the 2nd phase focus on the boss so you have enemies alive to get a 2nd wind from should you need it. You can use the low gravity to avoid the area of effect stuff in his second phase pretty easy.

Also if you don't have one you can combine any 3 purple class mods in the grinder and get a legendary for your class. That should give a health and stat boost also.

Well wasn't too bad in the end, but sure glad that battle is over.

What DLC is there for this game? I didn't see any places to go in the quick travel as there was in the previous 2.

Well wasn't too bad in the end, but sure glad that battle is over.

AH well done, you just needed my words of encouragement in the end so ! :P

Have you done the claptrap dlc? thats actually the best part of the game.

Deck 13 1/2 is where you start that one, and there is a holodome aswell

Deck 13 1/2 is where you start that one, and there is a holodome aswell

No how do you get to that? I have the season pass so I should have it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is there a particular strategy for each boss? or can you just go in all guns blazing?

No how do you get to that? I have the season pass so I should have it.

Should be able to fast travel to deck 13 1/2 if it's not on the list check the dlc install.
    Is there a particular strategy for each boss? or can you just go in all guns blazing?

Played as nisha so yeah all guns blazing and a serious case of 'jakobs finger' :D

there's nothing really I'd say you had to go change build or gear for really in it that I recall. Very shallow in that regard and if one console (not sure about pc) the grinder is very easy to exploit though still luck based fro legendary items.

I found the sniper no good for boss fights. The assault rifle was best I found.

Should be able to fast travel to deck 13 1/2 if it's not on the list check the dlc install.

Cheers I actually googled it after I asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,290 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mostly guns blazing, provided you can find weak-spots and use the right elemental type (eg using electric guns against shields, fire against flesh, corrosive against armour). Same as anything really, most bosses are about learning when to fight, where to hit & when to take cover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

I never had any problems with the final boss and I went in very low levelled. It never seemed to attack me but I was playing as Wilheilm if that makes a difference for when you throw out the two boys.
    Don't think I ever got near death!

I was gonna get it for ps4 but its gone up again to 60 , crap apples!

9bred4 wrote: »
    I never had any problems with the final boss and I went in very low levelled. It never seemed to attack me but I was playing as Wilheilm if that makes a difference for when you throw out the two boys.
    Don't think I ever got near death!

Are you sure you played the game? You got extremely lucky. What about when the floor turned to electricity flow, corrosive flow and also fire. And he shoots the same three elements out his mouth and also sucks you in with some magnetic element. And what about all the other difficult enemies that spawn all the time. The amount of times I had to use second chance by killing one of them. He also totally wipes your shield and all your health except about 12 health points left with one strike of a element.

Are you sure you played the game? You got extremely lucky. What about when the floor turned to electricity flow, corrosive flow and also fire. And he shoots the same three elements out his mouth and also sucks you in with some magnetic element. And what about all the other difficult enemies that spawn all the time. The amount of times I had to use second chance by killing one of them. He also totally wipes your shield and all your health except about 12 health points left with one strike of a element.

When the floor turns to an element, platforms raise out of the floor for you to stand on to avoid it. Or using your Oz boost to stay in the air for longer
    When he spews elements out of his mouth, it only happens for part of the floor, so go around his back.
    The wormhole attack is easy enough, just keep Oz boosting and holding away from the attack. Most of the time you'll avoid it.

Aside from his electric phase (as it really kills your shields), I found him to be disappointingly easy.

Bad Horse wrote: »
    When the floor turns to an element, platforms raise out of the floor for you to stand on to avoid it. Or using your Oz boost to stay in the air for longer
    When he spews elements out of his mouth, it only happens for part of the floor, so go around his back.
    The wormhole attack is easy enough, just keep Oz boosting and holding away from the attack. Most of the time you'll avoid it.

Aside from his electric phase (as it really kills your shields), I found him to be disappointingly easy.

Pretty much this! I had greater difficulty with the open area part before one boss battle that I can't remember now it's been so long since I played.

• Advertisement

9bred4 wrote: »
    Pretty much this! I had greater difficulty with the open area part before one boss battle that I can't remember now it's been so long since I played.

The airship (RX5 or something like that)? I definitely found that to be the hardest boss of the game.

Bad Horse wrote: »
    The airship (RX5 or something like that)? I definitely found that to be the hardest boss of the game.

I found him the easiest. I suppose that is the same with all gamers some find a boss hard other find it easier.

The same way I had trouble with the final boss.

Yeah that's the one! I was severely underpowered for that.

But yeah funny how it goes that it's reverse struggles!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Last dude is stupidly easy, dont think i took much damage at all, jump up and shoot him in the face a lot. He only fires forwards :?

Lad before him was harder.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Last dude is stupidly easy, dont think i took much damage at all, jump up and shoot him in the face a lot. He only fires forwards :?

Lad before him was harder.

I used to jump a lot with him as well. But sometimes that tactic doesn't work. He sometimes pulls you up to his head height and totally wipes all shield and all health except 12 health points and if you get hit again you are into countdown and if you are lucky and get a kill you get a second chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I used to jump a lot with him as well. But sometimes that tactic doesn't work. He sometimes pulls you up to his head height and totally wipes all shield and all health except 12 health points and if you get hit again you are into countdown and if you are lucky and get a kill you get a second chance.

But he only fires in a small angled direction forward :confused:

You can stay about 45degrees from his face shooting and avoid all of his attacks.

Just got the Handsome Collection so will be starting over Pre-Sequel to see if it'll grow on me if I complete it a few times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Do both games have a different trophy list? Or are working off the same one?

:edit: they do

• Advertisement
Advertisement