Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

snowflaker wrote: »
    20621947_1358533700912593_8333093992137427256_n.jpg?oh=6bef5a7175312a9294e02fe0e294a429&oe=5A2DA791

*It's

:D;)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

My thoughts exactly! :D

quickbeam wrote: »
    ... and pet owners stopped being assholes to their pets for their own amusement :rolleyes:
    That looks like the children of the owner's work.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Nope. The pencil around the eyes has been applied too neatly. But at least the cat looks pretty relaxed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Did any of you stop to think that maybe the cat did it itself? I mean, who doesn't want to feel fabulous!?

• Advertisement

Like, hellooo? Lack of opposable thumbs, duh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I googled wifey and it actually says a condescending way to refer to a man's wife LMAO I thought it was photoshop :pac:

/is it not how a Galway senator pronounces wifi???

Sure, if you really want to see painted pussies, go here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    There are people that have signatures turned on???:eek:

You mean to say that you can't see my "Swiftie" banner? Shame.

:pac: :pac:

Sure, if you really want to see painted pussies, go here

10/10 pandas found that site tedious. :pac: :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

kbannon wrote: »
    Der Fur-her?

Heil-o Kitty?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,314 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Wilberto wrote: »
    You mean to say that you can't see my "Swiftie" banner? Shame.

I will turn them on just for that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

There was a comic page style strip posted roughly 1-2 months ago that started with something like
    "In the year 2039..."

And showed all of the parents glued to their handheld devices etc. and the kids climbing trees and hunting for their food etc.. But i can not find it anywhere now. Can anybody else find it, or the original poster link to where it came from?

Do you remember in what style it was drawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Can a separate thread for twitter links be made?

New Home wrote: »
    Do you remember in what style it was drawn?

Yes............ and no......

I do not know how to describe it, but it was not really amazing with complicated details like some of the manga, nor was it really basic looking like cyanide and happiness.

I was hoping that it may have been in my tablet browsing history, but no.
    I suppose this would be closest to the style i can find, but it did not really look like this, and there was more colour.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6e/bc/07/6ebc0736ea063a491a58204f2b30dcaf--funny-images-funny-pics.jpg

Ok, I'll keep looking - I'll shout if I find anything. If it was on photobucket it may have disappeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Ok, I'll keep looking - I'll shout if I find anything. If it was on photobucket it may have disappeared.

I've looked at every page of ylyl 8 from page 105 to present. (15 posts per page).

Fair play, Conspectus, that's dedication! Or... boredom? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Fair play, Conspectus, that's dedication! Or... boredom? :pac:

Insomnia. Good for some things.

I have had a look as well but nothing, I only scanned through July and June. It may have been earlier but i did not think so.
    I have searched "2039 comic strip funny", "2039 grown up comic cartoon", "future comic 2039 funny" and any other combination i can think of.
    I am not finding anything and getting bleary eyed.

I am now thinking it could have been 2037.

I wish i had saved it when i saw it. I wanted to show it to my mother then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Does anybody else be skimming through YLYL on the touch site and end up staring at a graphic advert looking for the funny?

Just the odd time... I think THEY are laughing at us. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Does anybody else be skimming through YLYL on the touch site and end up staring at a graphic advert looking for the funny?

Occasionally I have clicked into a thread like Counting with Pictures or Picture Battle, thinking it was YLYL and found myself staring at a picture of a bus or something for a few minutes, looking for the funny...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

tattoo-fails-39-5982db538b201__605.jpg

I don't normally defend these but it looks to me like the anchor is floating and therefore "refusing to sink", kind of an against the odds type thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Artist uses UV light

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oqxwzqk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Occasionally I have clicked into a thread like Counting with Pictures or Picture Battle, thinking it was YLYL and found myself staring at a picture of a bus or something for a few minutes, looking for the funny...

I get why Counting with Pictures would have started off as cool seeking out cool pictures with the number present, but it lost its cool a long time ago. I have posted the odd number-picture, but fail to see its coolness*.

*except when all of a sudden boardsies were posting pictures of double-decker buses with the reg number :D they are so cool.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement

6938_70d6_500.jpeg

If ever there was a WTF...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement