Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Black Oil whatever you do, DO NOT feed us or give us water.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Is that another horsing reference?

Black Oil wrote: »
    Is that another horsing reference?

Ever seen gremlins?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The second one, if memory is accurate. Do tell.

Sleep time, night.

• Administrators Posts: 53,415 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Black Oil wrote: »
    The second one, if memory is accurate. Do tell.

Sleep time, night.

If you feed or give them water after midnight they go nuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

awec wrote: »
    Channel 4 made a documentary about phone sex and how a lot of women in Britain are turning to it to make a bit of cash on the side, and to be honest there are literally tears of laughter running down my face watching this.

Total madness! Ladies walking around doing their shopping etc whilst on the phone! :eek:

what I don't get about this is did the men really think they're sitting in a silk-clad room, in underwear / lingerie, touching themselves up?
    seriously?!

• Advertisement

:pac:

wow, some men must be really ..gullible

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all...

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Morning all...

Ola TP.
    Morning everyone, have a good one y'all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Morning all, so awec, how much Gabe you lost on the horses?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I've never phoned one like, I always assumed it was just recorded muck. I personally don't see the attraction with it.

Best line I heard of the bit I watched: "ohhhhh listen to how wet I am", while she splashes a paint brush about in a tin of paint. :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

I almost spat coffee all over the work computer laughing at that! A tin of paint? Woman starting work by cracking open a can of Dulux.

Good day ahead today, early shift at work and Guinness Area 22 event straight afterwards. Few pints in Galway tonight then, happy out!

How are we all?

Howdy HB- you're mighty chirpy this morning fair play to ya.
    I think everyone's working hard today....everyone except me that is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I almost spat coffee all over the work computer laughing at that! A tin of paint? Woman starting work by cracking open a can of Dulux.

Good day ahead today, early shift at work and Guinness Area 22 event straight afterwards. Few pints in Galway tonight then, happy out!

How are we all?

I'm grand. Going for a few after work myself in Galway.

Sauve, do not fear, I am avoiding working too!

Sauve wrote: »
    Howdy HB- you're mighty chirpy this morning fair play to ya.
    I think everyone's working hard today....everyone except me that is.

I'm normally in mighty form Sauve unless someone rightly pisses me off. And luckily today, so far, no one has done so! And it's Thursday, people get less productive coming into the weekend. So jsut go with it :D
    Daisies wrote: »
    I'm grand. Going for a few after work myself in Galway.

Sauve, do not fear, I am avoiding working too!

Post work pints are something I haven't done in a while, will be lovely. Not sure where to head in town though.
    Working from home tomorrow, then a 3 day weekend! :)

You jammy f*cker. "Working" from home. More like sending the occasional email and roaring abuse at horses on the telly?

I envy you sir.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Post work pints are something I haven't done in a while, will be lovely. Not sure where to head in town though.

I'm hitting the Skeff for one of their amazing Bailey's coffees but pretty much anywhere around the Quay St area is a good bet too

I'm hitting the Skeff for one of their amazing Bailey's coffees but pretty much anywhere around the Quay St area is a good bet too

Yeah The Quays is a usual haunt for me, along with the Dew Drop and Kellys. There's a Connacht rugby thing on in the Dail tonight too, might head along to that. Not sure.

Yeah The Quays is a usual haunt for me, along with the Dew Drop and Kellys. There's a Connacht rugby thing on in the Dail tonight too, might head along to that. Not sure.

Ya I keep seeing that. Free finger food and a free pint. Sure twud be worth a look

Ya I keep seeing that. Free finger food and a free pint. Sure twud be worth a look

And a few buff rugby lads to look at for the ladies :P

And a few buff rugby lads to look at for the ladies :P

Ok, rethinking the Skeff :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Another day over, another day of staring at the same problem all day long and trying to explain to users why what they want isn't possible.

Still, beer in the fridge.......

Another day over, another day of staring at the same problem all day long and trying to explain to users why what they want isn't possible.

Still, beer in the fridge.......

programming?

• Advertisement

I changed the settings on my chair by accident and can't get it back to how it was before!!! :mad:

Ya wha?!
    I have a three legged wooden stool at work :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement