Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The *new* Trading Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I can clone gen v and back. Or at least i once could, haven't checked the hardware for a while. But I'm really busy this week and weekend. Worth mentioning, cloning is not without its risks.

I also have legit genesect, meleotta and assorted event-onlies. You can trainer-trade cherish ball or event pokemon, but gets won't accept them. That restriction has lost its meaning in gen 6

Think my soul silver cart died but heart gold probably still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Emile_Heskey

looking for a houndour/houndoom with heatwave and a ferroseed/ferrothorn with knock, good stats, if anyone has :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

looking for bulbasaur and squirtle for pokemon x. can anyone help?

i could offer the water and grass starters in their final form around level 40 for them.

im a noob to pokemon x and i want the cool original pokemon instead of these weird new ones. i would love some help! mew would be handy too ;D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

MarkY91 wrote: »
    looking for bulbasaur and squirtle for pokemon x. can anyone help?

i could offer the water and grass starters in their final form around level 40 for them.

im a noob to pokemon x and i want the cool original pokemon instead of these weird new ones. i would love some help! mew would be handy too ;D

Good luck to you getting a Mew to keep. He's like gold dust. Your best hope is asking someone to clone one for you. I only have the one console so cant clone but can get you a Bulbasaur and Squirtle.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Good luck to you getting a Mew to keep. He's like gold dust. Your best hope is asking someone to clone one for you. I only have the one console so cant clone but can get you a Bulbasaur and Squirtle.

i was chancing my arm for mew haha :D can you? what do you want in return? my friend code is 5000 - 3721 - 1956

i was chancing my arm for mew haha :D can you? what do you want in return? my friend code is 5000 - 3721 - 1956

Anything you dont want.

IGN: Daren
    FC: 4527-8899-5785

Just waiting for eggs to hatch now. What's your IGN?

Anything you dont want.

IGN: Daren
    FC: 4527-8899-5785

Just waiting for eggs to hatch now. What's your IGN?

what is IGN? the gaming website?

i got a squirtle and he is nicknames bubble so ill still need the squirtle. i hate nicknames lol. youre great for helping me man!

what is IGN? the gaming website?

i got a squirtle and he is nicknames bubble so ill still need the squirtle. i hate nicknames lol. youre great for helping me man!

In game name. The name that appears on the friends list so I know it's the right person.

In game name. The name that appears on the friends list so I know it's the right person.

my name on it is mark. im online now if youre free to do the trade

• Advertisement

thanks alot for the 2 pokemon man. i had nobody else to use to trade incase you were sending more! great man

thanks alot for the 2 pokemon man. i had nobody else to use to trade incase you were sending more! great man

Any time. Let me know if you need anything else. I have a Living Pokedex so if it's breedable, I can do it for you.

I went to your Friend Safari (Only available after Elite Four so you dont have it yet) after and the very first Pokemon was my first wild shiny. A lovely little Dwebble to go with Corsola and Stantler. :D Help others and you get good Karma :pac:

Your safari is Rock w/ Dwebble, Corsola, plus one.

Any time. Let me know if you need anything else. I have a Living Pokedex so if it's breedable, I can do it for you.

I went to your Friend Safari (Only available after Elite Four so you dont have it yet) after and the very first Pokemon was my first wild shiny. A lovely little Dwebble to go with Corsola and Stantler. :D Help others and you get good Karma :pac:

Your safari is Rock w/ Dwebble, Corsola, plus one.

see im not even sure what friend safari is yet but im glad you got a shiny from it :D what im interested in is some more of the original favourites or even the gold ones. any generation after that i have no interest in the pokemon as i never got to know them during my childhood

cheers!

see im not even sure what friend safari is yet but im glad you got a shiny from it :D what im interested in is some more of the original favourites or even the gold ones. any generation after that i have no interest in the pokemon as i never got to know them during my childhood

cheers!

It's like the old safari zone, but only one patch of grass. The Pokemon found there are different for every single friend you have. Each person has a type and then three Pokemon. Some Pokemon can only be found there so the more friends you have, the more Pokemon you can find in game.

My PC is literally just about full, so when I clear up some space I'll start breeding more for you. Just say who you want. :)

It's like the old safari zone, but only one patch of grass. The Pokemon found there are different for every single friend you have. Each person has a type and then three Pokemon. Some Pokemon can only be found there so the more friends you have, the more Pokemon you can find in game.

My PC is literally just about full, so when I clear up some space I'll start breeding more for you. Just say who you want. :)

i would take mew or mew two :P??

ive the 3 original starters and snorlax in my old school 6 so far.

im not sure on who are the best pokemon in the original game, i usually went with whoever i liked better so any beast of a pokemon will do tbh :)

i would take mew or mew two :P??

ive the 3 original starters and snorlax in my old school 6 so far.

im not sure on who are the best pokemon in the original game, i usually went with whoever i liked better so any beast of a pokemon will do tbh :)

Mewtwo is in the game ;)

As is one of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Which one depends on your starter.

Pokecheck said they hope to be back running by the end of the month. If they do the same as they did for the older games, you could get a Mew on that for free.

At the time of RBY, Psychic was massively over powered but that is no longer the case. Kadabra used to murder fools for me but he can be countered a lot easier now.

Really, during the main game you can get away with using just about anyone assuming you arent way lower level wise.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/

Have a look and see if anyone rings a bell.

• Advertisement

Mewtwo is in the game ;)

As is one of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres. Which one depends on your starter.

Pokecheck said they hope to be back running by the end of the month. If they do the same as they did for the older games, you could get a Mew on that for free.

At the time of RBY, Psychic was massively over powered but that is no longer the case. Kadabra used to murder fools for me but he can be countered a lot easier now.

Really, during the main game you can get away with using just about anyone assuming you arent way lower level wise.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokedex/

Have a look and see if anyone rings a bell.

too many to choose from haha. ill take any beast from all generations then :3

too many to choose from haha. ill take any beast from all generations then :3

Are you happy with your current four? Meaning you only need two more?

Going to try give you some coverage too.

Are you happy with your current four? Meaning you only need two more?

Going to try give you some coverage too.

i have about 9 pokemon good enough to destroy anyone i come up against inthe game like lucario and the rest you get handed to you. then i have the 3 starters and the 3 old school starters.

whoever you think is the best pokemon to give then ill take. i want to take down my cocky friend with his level 70 shiny mew lol

i have about 9 pokemon good enough to destroy anyone i come up against inthe game like lucario and the rest you get handed to you. then i have the 3 starters and the 3 old school starters.

whoever you think is the best pokemon to give then ill take. i want to take down my cocky friend with his level 70 shiny mew lol

Think Sableye would be a good bet. Mew is Psychic which is weak to Bug, Ghost and Dark. Sableye is Ghost and Dark which is immune to Psychic and Normal, likely most of Mew's moveset. Mew is fcuked if he doesnt know TM's. Sableye's only weakness is Fairy and there is literally only one Fairy attack (a TM at that) Mew can have, so you should be safe enough once you're leveled up enough.

I'll breed the best one I can for you.

Think Sableye would be a good bet. Mew is Psychic which is weak to Bug, Ghost and Dark. Sableye is Ghost and Dark which is immune to Psychic and Normal, likely most of Mew's moveset. Mew is fcuked if he doesnt know TM's. Sableye's only weakness is Fairy and there is literally only one Fairy attack (a TM at that) Mew can have, so you should be safe enough once you're leveled up enough.

I'll breed the best one I can for you.

played him there. he traded 3 good pokemon for a shiny 6 iv mew. its a beast but i took it down lol. sableye looks cool! trying to find out how to get myself a mew/mewtwo but people seem to only want rare shiny pokemons. i guess ill have to wait until i complete the game to catch him myself :P

• Advertisement

played him there. he traded 3 good pokemon for a shiny 6 iv mew. its a beast but i took it down lol. sableye looks cool! trying to find out how to get myself a mew/mewtwo but people seem to only want rare shiny pokemons. i guess ill have to wait until i complete the game to catch him myself :P

Nicely done!

You'll get a Mewtwo on GTS. Stick up a breed Scyther or a breed Chimecho or a regular Unown. I had 12 at one stage! :pac: Dont know what I have left now. Mew cant be traded on GTS so it wont happen that way.

Nicely done!

You'll get a Mewtwo on GTS. Stick up a breed Scyther or a breed Chimecho or a regular Unown. I had 12 at one stage! :pac: Dont know what I have left now. Mew cant be traded on GTS so it wont happen that way.

could i get one of them from you? i dont even see mewtwo on lists of pokemon available :(

could i get one of them from you? i dont even see mewtwo on lists of pokemon available :(

After putting one aside for you. Likewise with a 5IV Sableye.

Can do it now if you have two spares (literally a Fletchling or whatever will do) to go.

After putting one aside for you. Likewise with a 5IV Sableye.

Can do it now if you have two spares (literally a Fletchling or whatever will do) to go.

m ready to trade

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

If anyone has a HP Fire Froakie, you'd save me a lot of trouble in the breeding! Open to negotiation, I have a lot of nicely bred mons.

Nintendo will be discontinuing Wi Fi service for everything before X and Y in May. BW2 are less than two years old but will be gone in May.

You'll still be able to transfer up by yourself, but not use GTS or battle online in any of them. Might want to get any trading done in the near future.

my friend is into breedng/trading when ive no clue about any of it. hes starting to beat my raised pokemon with weird perfect iv shinies and all that stuff. im wondering if someone could give me pokemon to match them? hes using arceus and mewtwo etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

A weird perfect shiney iv arceus and mewtwo is a hack

A weird perfect shiney iv arceus and mewtwo is a hack

well he has shinies as he says but i dont think neither of them are shinies. just beasts. hes got mew, not mewtwo. my bad

Neither of them are breedable. Unless he did a fcuk tonne of resets to get good IV's AND a good nature AND shiny, they are hacked/edited. If Arceus is shiny, it is almost definitely hacked since he is event only and as far as I know, was not shiny. Mewtwo could be shiny but with good IV's and Nature it is an incredibly small chance of being legit. He cant be shiny in X and Y, meaning it would have to come from FR/LG. Shiny Mew is almost definitely a hack. Just like Arceus, he is event only.

Bank hasnt been working for me today so I cant offer much help yet. But you'll need a 6 IV Ditto (ideally Japanese to increase the chance of shiny), a Destiny Knot, and a plan of who you want to use. You'll also need to have access to Kiloude City to check the IV's of those you hatch. Dont want to overload you, but basically 6 IV's is very hard to get legit. 5 IV's however is rather easy so you need to decide what stat to sacrifice too.

I'll get you a 6 IV Ditto to hit back as soon as Bank decides it wants to work again.

• Advertisement

Neither of them are breedable. Unless he did a fcuk tonne of resets to get good IV's AND a good nature AND shiny, they are hacked/edited. If Arceus is shiny, it is almost definitely hacked since he is event only and as far as I know, was not shiny. Mewtwo could be shiny but with good IV's and Nature it is an incredibly small chance of being legit. He cant be shiny in X and Y, meaning it would have to come from FR/LG. Shiny Mew is almost definitely a hack. Just like Arceus, he is event only.

Bank hasnt been working for me today so I cant offer much help yet. But you'll need a 6 IV Ditto (ideally Japanese to increase the chance of shiny), a Destiny Knot, and a plan of who you want to use. You'll also need to have access to Kiloude City to check the IV's of those you hatch. Dont want to overload you, but basically 6 IV's is very hard to get legit. 5 IV's however is rather easy so you need to decide what stat to sacrifice too.

I'll get you a 6 IV Ditto to hit back as soon as Bank decides it wants to work again.

i dont mind if i have shinies or not. i just want pokemon with better ivs than the normal ones you get in game i guess.

i dont have access to kiloude city yet. and ive looked at this website to learn about breeding http://www.pokemondungeon.net/2013/11/a-beginners-guide-to-breeding-perfect-pokemon-x-and-y/ safe to say that after reading it, ill not even attempt as i understood little of what was being said :( lol

if you can help with a trade or two when bank is working then i would be very gratefull and that should do me for my online battling needs :)

i dont mind if i have shinies or not. i just want pokemon with better ivs than the normal ones you get in game i guess.

i dont have access to kiloude city yet. and ive looked at this website to learn about breeding http://www.pokemondungeon.net/2013/11/a-beginners-guide-to-breeding-perfect-pokemon-x-and-y/ safe to say that after reading it, ill not even attempt as i understood little of what was being said :( lol

if you can help with a trade or two when bank is working then i would be very gratefull and that should do me for my online battling needs :)

I'll try keep it simple since I ended up incredibly confused at first too.

The more IV's you have, the stronger the Pokemon will be. You dont need to know what they are, just what they do.

A Pokemon (ideally a 6 IV Ditto) holding a Destiny Knot will ensure five random stats are passed down to the child, but not from the holder. From both parents. The 6th stat can be anything. If the other parent is 0 IV, you'll be lucky to get more than 1 or 2 to begin with. In my experience it seems to be the worst you'll get is one lower than the lower IV Pokemon. For example, a 6 and a 5, the worst will be 4.

Gender doesnt matter with a Ditto. It can be whored out with anything breedable. Once you get a child (assuming we are starting with 0) with better IV's swap it out for the non Ditto Pokemon and go again. Just keep going until you end up with a 5 IV Pokemon.

After that, you need to get the right nature. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature What Nature you want, depends on the stats you want improved. Adamant is one of the most useful in my limited experience. When you get the right nature on a 5 IV Pokemon, you can do two things. Start EV training it, or give it an Everstone and try for 6 IV's. The Everstone ensures all children will have the same nature as the holder.

You will have to EV train eventually. It's what makes the perfect IV's worth while. You can max out two of the six stats, so choose wisely. I usually go with HP and Attack, or HP and split the difference between Attack and Defense.

EV training is much less complicated. Get a Pokemon with Sweet Scent (most grass Pokemon) and a move that can hit several opponents like Surf. Then, use the list below to figure out who you are looking for. Go to that location, use Sweet Scent and take them out with Surf (or whatever you picked). If you are on a high enough level, it should be a OHKO every time.

HP
    Route 5 - Gulpin 1
    Connecting Cave - Whismur 1
    Route 20 - Foongus 1

Attack
    Route 14 - Bellsprout 1, Ekans 1
    Route 19 - Weepinbell 2, Arbok 2

Defense
    Terminus Cave - Durant 2, Geodude 1, Aron 1
    Victory Road - Geodude 1

Sp Attack
    Frost Cavern - Vanillite 1, Smoochum 1

Sp Defense
    Reflection Cave - Mime Jr. 1

Speed
    Route 8 - Wingull 1, Taillow 1
    Route 12 - Wingull 1
    Route 15 - Murkrow 1

Every Pokemon gives out EV's, but these are supposed to be the easiest to encounter. The number after each Pokemon, is how many EV's you get for beating them. Gulpin, for example, gives you one point. Each stat takes 252 to max out. That's 252 single battles, hence why I'm telling you to use Sweet Scent. It brings a horde battle which gives you five opponents, so 5 EV's per battle for HP. If the Pokemon has Pokerus, it doubles, so 10 per horde battle. You go from 252 battles to only 26. See the benefit? Weepinbell gives 2 instead of 1, so Pokerus and horde battle will result in 20 EV's for Attack. 13 horde battles to max out a stat.

It sounds complicated, but take it step by step and you will get the hang of it. I advise doing the Pokemon league as soon as you can. Kiloude City tells you what IV's are perfect. Without it, you'll have to fill in an IV calculator for every single egg you hatch. That can take hours.

Dont worry about EV's or Natures to start with. Just focus on getting the right amount of IV's. It's easiest to do it in steps. Guess I lied about the simple part, didnt expect it to get this long :pac:

I'll try keep it simple since I ended up incredibly confused at first too.

The more IV's you have, the stronger the Pokemon will be. You dont need to know what they are, just what they do.

A Pokemon (ideally a 6 IV Ditto) holding a Destiny Knot will ensure five random stats are passed down to the child, but not from the holder. From both parents. The 6th stat can be anything. If the other parent is 0 IV, you'll be lucky to get more than 1 or 2 to begin with. In my experience it seems to be the worst you'll get is one lower than the lower IV Pokemon. For example, a 6 and a 5, the worst will be 4.

Gender doesnt matter with a Ditto. It can be whored out with anything breedable. Once you get a child (assuming we are starting with 0) with better IV's swap it out for the non Ditto Pokemon and go again. Just keep going until you end up with a 5 IV Pokemon.

After that, you need to get the right nature. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature What Nature you want, depends on the stats you want improved. Adamant is one of the most useful in my limited experience. When you get the right nature on a 5 IV Pokemon, you can do two things. Start EV training it, or give it an Everstone and try for 6 IV's. The Everstone ensures all children will have the same nature as the holder.

You will have to EV train eventually. It's what makes the perfect IV's worth while. You can max out two of the six stats, so choose wisely. I usually go with HP and Attack, or HP and split the difference between Attack and Defense.

EV training is much less complicated. Get a Pokemon with Sweet Scent (most grass Pokemon) and a move that can hit several opponents like Surf. Then, use the list below to figure out who you are looking for. Go to that location, use Sweet Scent and take them out with Surf (or whatever you picked). If you are on a high enough level, it should be a OHKO every time.

HP
    Route 5 - Gulpin 1
    Connecting Cave - Whismur 1
    Route 20 - Foongus 1

Attack
    Route 14 - Bellsprout 1, Ekans 1
    Route 19 - Weepinbell 2, Arbok 2

Defense
    Terminus Cave - Durant 2, Geodude 1, Aron 1
    Victory Road - Geodude 1

Sp Attack
    Frost Cavern - Vanillite 1, Smoochum 1

Sp Defense
    Reflection Cave - Mime Jr. 1

Speed
    Route 8 - Wingull 1, Taillow 1
    Route 12 - Wingull 1
    Route 15 - Murkrow 1

Every Pokemon gives out EV's, but these are supposed to be the easiest to encounter. The number after each Pokemon, is how many EV's you get for beating them. Gulpin, for example, gives you one point. Each stat takes 252 to max out. That's 252 single battles, hence why I'm telling you to use Sweet Scent. It brings a horde battle which gives you five opponents, so 5 EV's per battle for HP. If the Pokemon has Pokerus, it doubles, so 10 per horde battle. You go from 252 battles to only 26. See the benefit? Weepinbell gives 2 instead of 1, so Pokerus and horde battle will result in 20 EV's for Attack. 13 horde battles to max out a stat.

It sounds complicated, but take it step by step and you will get the hang of it. I advise doing the Pokemon league as soon as you can. Kiloude City tells you what IV's are perfect. Without it, you'll have to fill in an IV calculator for every single egg you hatch. That can take hours.

Dont worry about EV's or Natures to start with. Just focus on getting the right amount of IV's. It's easiest to do it in steps. Guess I lied about the simple part, didnt expect it to get this long :pac:

yours sounds simpilar than the link i gave above. it sounds like a hell lot of effort. i think ill just give my pokemon the best of moves and hope to beat my friends regulary. i love how my snorlax has a thunder move and he brought out blastoise today thinking he was the boss :D

yours sounds simpilar than the link i gave above. it sounds like a hell lot of effort. i think ill just give my pokemon the best of moves and hope to beat my friends regulary. i love how my snorlax has a thunder move and he brought out blastoise today thinking he was the boss :D

Once you get the Ditto, it takes maybe 20 minutes to get a 5 IV Pokemon.

anyone have an arceus they can trade? i know its asking much but he is badass.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

just wondering if anyone has the starter pokemon from the previous games, wanna try and get them all.
    have charmander and squirtle but pretty much missing the other.

want to have them from level 1 so if anyone has bred them let me know and i can see if i have anything you want!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

^ I realise this was ages ago, but I've hatched a few Bulbasaurs if you still want one.

Could anyone help me out? I want a Sylveon with Pixilate and Hyper Voice, but the only way of Eevee getting that move is via move tutor in BW2, which I don't have. Would anyone be able to trade me one? I've got a few 5 IV Eevees if that would be any good in return?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

managed to get bulbasaur, thanks anyway, i still need the likes of totodile & the grass pokemon from that games, cant remember the name off the top of my head

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mattyz69 wrote: »
    managed to get bulbasaur, thanks anyway, i still need the likes of totodile & the grass pokemon from that games, cant remember the name off the top of my head

I've got them if you want them, it'll just take me a few mins to breed them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

A Neurotic wrote: »
    ^ I realise this was ages ago, but I've hatched a few Bulbasaurs if you still want one.

Could anyone help me out? I want a Sylveon with Pixilate and Hyper Voice, but the only way of Eevee getting that move is via move tutor in BW2, which I don't have. Would anyone be able to trade me one? I've got a few 5 IV Eevees if that would be any good in return?

I have modest, anticipation, hypervoice, quick attack eevees if you want one?
    I wont be until tonight though. And ill have to breed some up from my stock :pac: wonder traded all the "rejects"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Not G.R wrote: »
    I have modest, anticipation, hypervoice, quick attack eevees if you want one?
    I wont be until tonight though. And ill have to breed some up from my stock :pac: wonder traded all the "rejects"

That'd be brilliant! It's my first attempt at breeding so I don't have much I can offer in return. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

A Neurotic wrote: »
    That'd be brilliant! It's my first attempt at breeding so I don't have much I can offer in return. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Not really. Anything is fine. I have a list of stuff I've been breeding... you can have one of each if you like... just catch a bunch of garbage and I'll trade you tonight.

Does anybody have a Lansat, Starf or Enigma Berry they would be willing to part with/grow more of and share?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Anyone on here willing to trade Y exclusive mega evolution stones?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ThatSentinent

Hello,I am currently trying to obtain a pokeball pattern vivillion and am offering a shiny torterra to anyone who has the vivillion for trade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭PKdude

Hey guys, I'm trading a shiny Sneasel. I am looking for a Latios on any level. If you're interested, just lemme know :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Hello,I am currently trying to obtain a pokeball pattern vivillion and am offering a shiny torterra to anyone who has the vivillion for trade.
    PKdude wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm trading a shiny Sneasel. I am looking for a Latios on any level. If you're interested, just lemme know :3

Hi guys, I've moved your threads into the trading thread. Please keep all trades/requests to this thread, thanks! :)

Hey guys, trading Celebi, looking for any legendary from this list: Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Shaymin, Arceus, Thundurus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Genesect, Diancie (Joke about Diancie :3 ). Thanks!

PKdude wrote: »
    Hey guys, trading Celebi, looking for any legendary from this list: Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Shaymin, Arceus, Thundurus, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Genesect, Diancie (Joke about Diancie :3 ). Thanks!

Never mind, I got someone to trade it, thanks anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,768 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

hey guys my gf is almost finished her dex but needs a few mon to get the shiny charm, if anyone could help it'd be great, all mon will be traded back once she has em in her dex, normal mon needed are,porygon 2, porygon Z, she also needs legendaries shaymen, regice, meloetta and genesect, if ye can help guys that'd be awesome, she will be on for the night (she's my avatar playing Y)

• Advertisement
Advertisement