Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Draken360

the guy wanted to know if it was a good website ,its the sell fakes now he knows .sure people are are aware that sites sell fakes the whole point is its hard to find sites with real discounted stock that deliver to Ireland , if you dont collect jerseys you wont give a FCUK, if you do its a pain in the arse trying to find good legit dealers .
    if you wernt aware, and many aren't as educated as you on the subject, I think it helps to inform people that might not know the dealers selling fakes .
    Most of the collectors I know started off by getting stung with 3 or 4 bogey fake jerseys they didnt want , it matters to some people and I've met loads of football fans in Ireland who had bought jerseys ,that they didnt know were fake and had paid 90/100 euro for in shops in Dublin .
    I have a few jerseys that are now worth a hell of a lot more now ,than I paid for them originally , some are just cool jerseys to own , there's a Huge Collectors market for Jerseys, if you cared you would understand why myself and others try and help fans/collectors with their purchases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Draken360 wrote: »
    the guy wanted to know if it was a good website ,its the sell fakes now he knows .sure people are are aware that sites sell fakes the whole point is its hard to find sites with real discounted stock that deliver to Ireland , if you dont collect jerseys you wont give a FCUK, if you do its a pain in the arse trying to find good legit dealers .
    if you wernt aware, and many aren't as educated as you on the subject, I think it helps to inform people that might not know the dealers selling fakes .
    Most of the collectors I know started off by getting stung with 3 or 4 bogey fake jerseys they didnt want , it matters to some people and I've met loads of football fans in Ireland who had bought jerseys ,that they didnt know were fake and had paid 90/100 euro for in shops in Dublin .
    I have a few jerseys that are now worth a hell of a lot more now ,than I paid for them originally , some are just cool jerseys to own , there's a Huge Collectors market for Jerseys, if you cared you would understand why myself and others try and help fans/collectors with their purchases.

Most if not all the guys who post on here know this thread contains those fake Asian jersey sites. I am pretty sure Keno knows the site he posted is also fakes. Most of the lads on here could care less if their jersey is a fake.

I do collect jerseys also and do know the difference between a real and fake jersey and like all of the guys/gals on here know the difference between the two. But as I said this doesn't deter some of the guys buying the fakes as they would prefer to buy a cheap jersey to knock about in.
    Most of the collectors I know started off by getting stung with 3 or 4 bogey fake jerseys they didnt want

And this is why you are in the wrong thread as as I said above most of the guys on here dont care the jerseys are fake. Its simple there is a lot of folk who care about real jerseys and then there are those who really don't. And this includes collectors of jerseys.

As for your collector story. I collect jerseys and have a couple of fakes that I use to wear out when I know the jerseys is going to take abuse so I don't ruin my originals. My point all the regular posters in here know the difference.

your presuming all here are are aware and that only you and your buddys are looking at this thread,if their Irish and they google nfl jerseys they might find themselves here.

The casual fan would'nt be aware of the different grades/types and the amount of fakes out there , my posts are for those who stumble across this thread and may see a link to a recommended site or other retailer, that they then may think must be legit, because other NFL heads are recommending they buy there.

there's nowhere in Ireland they can buy a legit jersey or try one on to see what size suits them like the States ,so any info from someone who collects them before they take a punt on an online purchase might be helpfull IMO .

you have real and fakes so do I ,but when I started a proper collection I realized how worthless the fakes are and how special the legit jerseys are . you dont always have to pay 300 quid for authentics and you can pick up real jereys at bargain prices if you know where to look ,so buying fake **** is just a cop out , most fans would want the real deal IMO.
    I dont get why your that concerned ,im only trying to help .the thread after all is " Where to buy NFL jersey???" not where to buy cheaper fake NFLesque jersey to knock about in!

your presuming all here are are aware and that only you and your buddys are looking at this thread,if their Irish and they google nfl jerseys they might find themselves here.

The casual fan would'nt be aware of the different grades/types and the amount of fakes out there , my posts are for those who stumble across this thread and may see a link to a recommended site or other retailer, that they then may think must be legit, because other NFL heads are recommending they buy there.

Well yes I am presuming but I also know the majority of traffic in here is from guys that follow the forum. And even if a non boardsie finds this thread they will see all the counless posts from you and others from before.
    you have real and fakes so do I ,but when I started a proper collection I realized how worthless the fakes are and how special the legit jerseys are . you dont always have to pay 300 quid for authentics and you can pick up real jereys at bargain prices if you know where to look ,so buying fake **** is just a cop out , most fans would want the real deal IMO.

Lets not forget not everyone cares about fakes. Most could care less their 20 euro jersey is fake.
    I dont get why your that concerned ,im only trying to help .the thread after all is " Where to buy NFL jersey???" not where to buy cheaper fake NFLesque jersey to knock about in!

I am not concerned at all and you need to stop taking it personal. I pointed out most know that site you linked is for fakes. And your previous posts are helpful but lets not forget your previous posts on the issue are only a page back. No need to post for every link explaining in the same in my opinion as 99% of people in here get that fact the links are fakes.

Out of curiosity do you collect college jerseys as well as NFL? Im a bigger collector of College shirts than pro shirts I find the variety is better. Been collecting DII and DIII jerseys lately also

• Advertisement

Used to have a couple but sold them on mainly collect NFL ,Division 3 NCAA jerseys that a bit too extreme :P

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭DoubleJoe7

A lot of the sites selling fakes have been taken down, with a legal notice put in their place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭deisedude

NFL Europe are selling jerseys for €80 at the moment, think i'll get one. I'm normally a medium t-shirt fit, what size should i get?

Anyone ordered through NFL Europe shop before? Is there a big delivery charge?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

deisedude wrote: »
    NFL Europe are selling jerseys for €80 at the moment, think i'll get one. I'm normally a medium t-shirt fit, what size should i get?

you can buy size 40 medium elite nfl jersey.€200.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Noah_liam60

you can buy size 40 medium elite nfl jersey.€200.

thats a good idea

• Advertisement

DoubleJoe7 wrote: »
    A lot of the sites selling fakes have been taken down, with a legal notice put in their place.

It's better to buy in the official online shop or just the local Nike shop .that would protect us from losing money anyway .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

deisedude wrote: »

Small men's.

madalig12 wrote: »
    Small men's.

Its better to try in the local shop to know the size

Its better to try in the local shop to know the size

Yeah, I'm a medium t-shirt and got a small men's, it's still plenty big on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Hey lads. Im just wondering of all 108 pages on here. What was the best site to get cheap decent jerseys? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,827 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Hey lads. Im just wondering of all 108 pages on here. What was the best site to get cheap decent jerseys? Thanks

The quality is so variable, even from one site. The brother and I got jerseys off jennyloop, his 9ers one fell to shreds after the second wash, my bears 22 is still going strong well over a year later. Better getting a real one to be sure of quality. Game day ones are lovely, no necessity for an elite one imo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Light be off topic but I ddt want to start a new thread- just in TK MAXX in the Stephens green and thy have a few nfl wooly hats on sale around the €10 mark.

I spotted Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders. Searched in vain for a Packers hat. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Ordered a 49ers Nike Polo from NFL Europe store. They charged €8.71 shipping and received it in 5 working days. They have a good selection and the prices seem comparable to the USA NFL store. They dont have all of the USA stock but they stock the main things, jerseys, t shirts etc.

Im looking to buy a game day jersey anyone have one of these? Im a large in t-shirts but should i buy one size down? The large Nike Polo fit me well but are jerseys different?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Smushie1

I was in TK Maxx in Cork city yesterday and they had a few jerseys. Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Titans and the Rams I think that was all. Under 50 euro anyway if I remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

Yeah seen the jerseys in TK Maxx today. €39.99 each. Only seen 4 types.
    Browns Richardson jersey.
    A rams Jackson jersey.
    A titans Johnson jersey
    and a steelers brown jersey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

A rams Jackson jersey.
    A titans Johnson jersey

Was that In Dublin tweedle dumb?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

A rams Jackson jersey.
    A titans Johnson jersey

Were they the Reebok jerseys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Moist Bread

Were they the Reebok jerseys?

The Browns Richardson jersey will defo be Nike. They all changed to Nike the year T-Rich was in the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

They were all Nike jerseys. I seen it in TK Maxx Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Anyone brave enough to go into TK Maxx in Dublin to check? :D

keano_afc wrote: »
    Anyone brave enough to go into TK Maxx in Dublin to check? :D

I gotta pop into Stephens green in the next hour so will have a look and report back if I see anything

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

I'll probably check the two in the city centre and see if they have them.

Direct Sports were selling Rams and Steelers Reebok jerseys for €10 for a while there. One or two of their shops still have some, but the sizes were huge.

In tkmax Stephens green I seen 2 small and 1 medium browns (Richardson) 2 small, 1 large and possibly an xl (Johnson) titans. 2 rams (Jackson) both large and 2 xl and 1xxl steelers (brown).

40 each

Also a large raiders jacket,it was 35

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Was just in there too, they have some Rams and Raiders tees as well. I picked up a medium Browns and Titans.

• Advertisement

Xxl titans Johnson jersey in letterkenny. That's all, no hats nothing.

Advertisement