Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Any 3 x 2 litre soft drinks for 4 euro in Tesco at the moment.

7up/7up lite.
    Club orange/club orange lite,
    Club rock shandy and club lemon.

Any 3 x 2 litre bottles for 4 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

rubadub wrote: »
    Online shows the mars as a 5 pack, it could be wrong.
    mrs vimes wrote: »
    Didn't actually notice the Mars bars, Snickers was 4 pack alright I'm pretty sure.
    The mars were 4 packs in my tesco last night. Online pictures & descriptions are often wrong.

Karcher K2.385 pressure washer reduced from 133 euro to 33 euro.....Yes 33 euro.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

paddy147 wrote: »
    Karcher K2.385 pressure washer reduced from 133 euro to 33 euro.....Yes 33 euro.:D

that's good! Which shop?

Not many chocolate boxes left at Clare Hall, but loads of Lindt selections at Killbarack. Mind the dates, I picked up a box of Guylain pralines and they had that white sheen that indicates "old" chocolate. Sure enough, the BB date was November 2011! :eek: They were at the front of the shelf, the ones behind were fine with a BB date August 2012. Chancers...

Oh dear, hubby came home last night from Switzerland with about 10 bars of Lindt chocolate. I'm doomed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd say they're all well and truly gone judging by that thread! :D

Nanazolie wrote: »
    that's good! Which shop?

Not many chocolate boxes left at Clare Hall, but loads of Lindt selections at Killbarack. Mind the dates, I picked up a box of Guylain pralines and they had that white sheen that indicates "old" chocolate. Sure enough, the BB date was November 2011! :eek: They were at the front of the shelf, the ones behind were fine with a BB date August 2012. Chancers...

Oh dear, hubby came home last night from Switzerland with about 10 bars of Lindt chocolate. I'm doomed :p

Various Tescos around the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 leitirmeas

Just back from Tesco Oranmore. They still had the Lindt chocs ( about 7 boxes left), The Big Toblerone (bottom shelf about 10 left right at the back) and some of the Tescos boxes of chocolate (about 7 left). These were not marked as reduced but came up on the till at the reduced prices. All the other chocolates mentioned had been marked as reduced and those shelves were empty. Am thrilled with my chocolate stash. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭donnacha

Sony Dab Portable Radio - Shelf price at approx €68 - scanning at €18. About 4 left on shelf in Tesco Extra Naas:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-XDRS50-Portable-Radio-Black/dp/B000JJICWU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336993310&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

anyone else get this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

javagal wrote: »
    anyone else get this?

Yep, I bought 12 of them in various stores. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

didnt see any large toblerones in either clarehall or ashbourne but cadburys dairy milk 400g and fruit & nut 400g are €2.41 bb 27/2/13

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

of to look for powerwasher now ta... any comments on tablet they have onsale for 199, daughter wants to get it out of her communion money :eek:

el diablo wrote: »
    Yep, I bought 12 of them in various stores. :)

And I saw Santa Claus today too.

Funny how you havent made a single comment on the other thread about the Karcher Washers,and the only comment you have made is at 14:08pm,after I posted my post here.;)

Which stores then??

Post a pic of all 12 together then.

Id love to see the pic of all 12 of them together.

I bought 1,as 1 was all I needed.

Tesco Clarehall...Keter black ABS Plastic 4 tier shelving syetem reduced from 25 euro to 12 euro.

Very handy for a garden shed or a garage and storing some items.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

None in Jervis Center Dublin, they were marked down on the shelf to the €33, but none left.

CombatCow wrote: »
    None in Jervis Center Dublin, they were marked down on the shelf to the €33, but none left.

It was a Tesco clearence event in any stores that had them,to make way for new Karcher stock.

They were never going to be on the shelves for long,at that price.

Any other Tesco stores near you??

Regards.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

Was doing tesco shop online - kinder eggs are showing as 22cent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

when I was in tescos earlier I forgot to post about this. Sure it is not as good as the persil & €2 euro coupons you can get but its still a good price for Ariel.
    925ml ( 25 wash ) Ariel Excel Gel for €4.46.
    offer ends 2moro though.

imag0203e6lly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

I got 11 boxes of dairy box in Artane today for 13.64 :D They were still marked full price on the shelf.
    6 terrys chocolate orange @ 87c each

Saturday i got 8 boxes of lily o Briens chocs for 2.24 each
    and three big boxes of Rowntrees Randoms jellys for 1.24 each in Clarehall

I usually give a box of chocs with presents so im sorted for the year now delighted :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Does anyone know if Tesco Clearwater still have the winnie the pooh party bags for 1cent.

They had loads of them a few weeks ago but I need a few packs now. I dont need anything else from that particular Tesco as there are two stores nearer to me but neither of these have the bags and I don't want to make an unnecessary journey

Thanks for any help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

ladypip wrote: »
    I got 11 boxes of dairy box in Artane today for 13.64 :D They were still marked full price on the shelf.
    6 terrys chocolate orange @ 87c each

Saturday i got 8 boxes of lily o Briens chocs for 2.24 each
    and three big boxes of Rowntrees Randoms jellys for 1.24 each in Clarehall

I usually give a box of chocs with presents so im sorted for the year now delighted :D

Are these prices marked up or just scanning incorrectly?

flutegirl wrote: »
    Are these prices marked up or just scanning incorrectly?

dairybox is marked down at 1 euro 31 cents or something like that.

Treated myself to a box of them the other day.

Lovely choccies indead.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 princess21

No power washers in drogheda or Dundalk ! Toblerone 400g scanning at €5.62 in Tesco longwalk Dundalk :(

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jwilco

Is it any good if you get one? Got a power washer in Lidl a few years back at a good price but the parts went in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Really need to get more chocolate :D

Going to have to hit up Artane again as Tesco Cabra is USELESS for any form of a bargain! They are normally good with reductions in the fridge clearance section but last night when I went in some woman literally WIPED the shelves clean by racking everything into her trolly then putting back what she didn't want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Kathy22 wrote: »
    Really need to get more chocolate :D

Going to have to hit up Artane again as Tesco Cabra is USELESS for any form of a bargain! They are normally good with reductions in the fridge clearance section but last night when I went in some woman literally WIPED the shelves clean by racking everything into her trolly then putting back what she didn't want.

Had a nickname for people like her, vultures .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

msg11 wrote: »
    Had a nickname for people like her, vultures .
    Even worse, is what I saw once is people filling their trollies with the stuff they wanted before the final mark down in the evening and then hand it to the guy to price it down:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Tesco Clarehall...Keter black ABS Plastic 4 tier shelving syetem reduced from 25 euro to 12 euro.

Very handy for a garden shed or a garage and storing some items.

has anyone seen these in any of the Cork shops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The usual lack of bargains in Wexford,but they did have some of these Megablocks fire station sets reduced from €36 to €18.

Mega-Bloks-Blok-Square-Fire-Patrol-Station.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement