Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forewarning of major false flag events in 2015

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Hey, what is the source of these 'rumours' you have access to? Also, why do the planners of all of these plots spend so much time leaving blatant clues for the army of internet sleuths to reveal? It actually sounds like you've fallen into a giant game of Cluedo that you can't escape from.

Family guy is the source, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

This is the domain of the likes of the westboro baptist church. It's some crazy American that only ventures from his couch to go to sunday church and KFC. He watches stuff on Fox news and then goes on a fantastical journey into the battle between good and evil linking everything in the real world to some scripture from the bible and desperately trying to link unrelated heresies to prove god is active in the world.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

Overheal wrote: »
    What about terrorist attacks in places like Barcelona and Spain? Bus Bombings have happened across Europe plenty in the last 15 years. Faked? That's the 'logical' conclusion, once you start having to suppose that many people are in on some wide-reaching international conspiracy. Was Anders Breivik paid to slaughter a bunch of children and was that all faked? Where does this rabbit hole end?

I'm only aware of the fakeness reaching europe with the 7/7 bombing (don't forget to watch tomorrow nights 9pm special on this to see if they mention the drill) and Charlie Hebdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

omnithanos wrote: »
    I'm only aware of the fakeness reaching europe with the 7/7 bombing (don't forget to watch tomorrow nights 9pm special on this to see if they mention the drill) and Charlie Hebdo.

So no one died in the CH attacks?

Hey, what is the source of these 'rumours' you have access to? Also, why do the planners of all of these plots spend so much time leaving blatant clues for the army of internet sleuths to reveal? It actually sounds like you've fallen into a giant game of Cluedo that you can't escape from.

It's like the Satanists watched the Greatest Story Ever Told with Max Von Sydow and said to themselves let's make a more exciting story with planes crashing into buildings and bombs at a marathon. Let's make up a gay president called lightening from the heights in Hebrew and have him marry a transvestite and let's allude to him being the anti Christ. Let's make a movie about Jesus with an actor who looks identical to the president as Satan and let's take out his scenes afterwards to stoke controversy. Let's control the media and put out crazy stories to panic the general population like ebola and asteroids hitting the earth and let's control Hollywood and the music industry and if anyone appears to be ready to spill the beans on us like Robin Williams or Michael Jackson we'll have them sacrificed.

Great fun altogether.

There's real terrorism and fake terrorism. The American stuff is hella fake.

• Advertisement

So no one died in the CH attacks?

Yeah the police officer investigating the fake incident was murdered and it was reported as a suicide.

It's like the Satanists watched the Greatest Story Ever Told with Max Von Sydow and said to themselves let's make a more exciting story with planes crashing into buildings and bombs at a marathon. Let's make up a gay president called lightening from the heights in Hebrew and have him marry a transvestite and let's allude to him being the anti Christ. Let's make a movie about Jesus with an actor who looks identical to the president as Satan and let's take out his scenes afterwards to stoke controversy. Let's control the media and put out crazy stories to panic the general population like ebola and asteroids hitting the earth and let's control Hollywood and the music industry and if anyone appears to be ready to spill the beans on us like Robin Williams or Michael Jackson we'll have them sacrificed.

Great fun altogether.

There's real terrorism and fake terrorism. The American stuff is hella fake.

What??? :confused:

Yeah the police officer investigating the fake incident was murdered and it was reported as a suicide.

And this is the part where you post SOLID evidence for this claim, not some random facebook page or a youtube video from some random person but SOLID evidence for these claims.

And this is the part where you post SOLID evidence for this claim, not some random facebook page or a youtube video from some random person but SOLID evidence for these claims.

We previously discussed the uber fake looking cop shot in the head video and the news video where the reporter says this is where they PLACED the blood.

The coincidental next day suicide of the police office investigating the case is the cherry on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

Omnithanos, how in the world do you suppose that these events have been faked when police investigators, crime scene experts, politicians, journalists, photographers, television news crews, grieving family members and curious members of the public will all have visited these sites and witnessed the evidence with their own eyes? Are you seriously telling me that were you ever to meet the family members of the any of the victims, you would impugn their stories?

• Advertisement

Omnithanos, how in the world do you suppose that these events have been faked when police investigators, crime scene experts, politicians, journalists, photographers, television news crews, grieving family members and curious members of the public will all have visited these sites and witnessed the evidence with their own eyes? Are you seriously telling me that were you ever to meet the family members of the any of the victims, you would impugn their account?

Just like the cast of a movie complete with crisis actors. One crisis actor lady actually witnessed the Boston Marathon Bombing AND the Waterton shootout. She even wore the same top for the two events and was that her at the fake Sandy Hook shooting as well?

I got into this stuff cos I thought it was a bit of a coincidence that Robin Williams died on the night of a blood moon, the ideal time for a satanic sacrifice, and that the announcement of his death coincided with a repeat airing of a family guy episode which was all about Robin Williams and suicide and the number 63, his age when he died. And that Family Guy was made by Seth McFarlane who coincidentally missed his flight on one of the planes which allegedly hit on 9/11 (which event was so fake they didn't even use real planes, they were digitally inserted and they had robot surveillance birds with no wings buzzing around and the BBC reported live that building 7 had collapsed at 5pm when it wouldn't collapse for another 25 minutes) and Seth also made a Family Guy cartoon alluding to Russian terrorists, two bombs, amputees, dead people at the boston marathon, conversion to Islam, m&m's. a library and a cowboy hat, all relevant to the event, which aired 29 days before the Boston Marathon and another of his cartoons, American Dad, which again alluded to two bombs, aired the night before the Boston Marathon. And the Marathon itself had a bomb drill arranged on the day which the authorities wouldn't answer questions about after and the finish line where the bomb went off was at 666 Boyslan Street. And they printed an Illuminati card game in 1995 with a card that read nobody ever suspects a jogger and immediately after the blast a lady dressed exactly like the lady on the card threw a detonator to the man behind her he fell as he tried to catch it and two girls kissed each other like a satanic signal immediately before the blast went off and the three Craft International members who first arrived at the scene at the fake shooting at Sandy Hook were there at Boston and one of them had a backpack which looked exactly like the one that exploded and he was later shown with no backpack and Rene Fielding was there on the scene with her mobile phone orchestrating the event as she would have done if it were Operation Urban Shield which was supposed to go down in Boston that year using hundreds of first responders with fake casualties and amputee actors in a huge staged bomb drill etc. etc.
    If this was a real terrorist attack we must be living in the Twilight zone.

If you want to check out how fake the Boston Bombing is please go to the following youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3SQjinnAIgbxBTL61PSEng

We previously discussed the uber fake looking cop shot in the head video and the news video where the reporter says this is where they PLACED the blood.

The coincidental next day suicide of the police office investigating the case is the cherry on top.

So as i guessed, no evidence for your claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

In fairness to omnithanos, this is after all the conspiracy theory forum. We may find his that 'theories' and prophecies are way beyond the pale, but he is simply recounting theories that a scarily large amount of people genuinely take as gospel.

Certain individuals use his and others of his ilk's 'beliefs' for want of a better word and exploit them for monetary gain. Alex Jones has become a very rich man exploiting american fears. These individuals take a truth such as the Gulf of Tonkin incident where an American naval vessel thinking it was under attack, retaliated and american leaders rather than wait for proof of attack choose to use the situation to stop communism in the far east.
    Was this a false flag, well that term is so open to interpretation that all sides of the argument can say yes or no. So it is very easy to say governments use false flags, because they have done so before as proven (above) by them, it is then very easy to say 9/11 7/7 were false flag deliberate actions of (global) governments.

Again certain people state matter of factually that Bill Gates wants to reduce the global population by the administration of vaccines. The smoking gun for them is a TED Talks he did where he stated that by the use of vaccines we could reduce global populations; they can now state that Bill Gates wants to kill millions. He didn't actually say this, but hey that doesn't matter it fits into their global conspiracy of a New World Order. The reduction would be by way of lower birth rates.
    To add credibility to this, they point out that vaccines are deliberately made with cancer causing additives :confused:. Why do the say this you may ask; so they call sell you 'natural' products to replace or indeed cleanse you of these vaccines.

The big boogie man for these people is this NWO and to sell this, they create or manipulate real life events to reinforce the evilness of this scary NWO.

The likes of Alex Jones and David Icke et al are simply the Derek Acorahs of the conspiracy theory world. The choose their language very carefully and leave huge wriggle room in their predictions.
    Our friend omnithanos unfortunately for him is not as slick as they are, but he is learning, he has started to follow their example and say "possibly", "might happen" when it comes to predictions. Actual dates are now fluid.

The horrible thing is that a lot of government injustices are ignored by them because they don't fit into their NWO theories.
    Personally I imagine that our own government is secretly delighted by the burning of Irish water bills when we have 100 year olds lying on trollies in A&E's.

I personally feel somewhat sorry for our friend omnithanos, to live your life thinking huge global conspiracies exist a la 007 villains is somewhat sad. To dismiss the real tragedies and deaths of people in Sandy Hook, 9/11 and the recent events as not being real is more than sad; it's pathetic.

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    In fairness to omnithanos, this is after all the conspiracy theory forum. We may find his that 'theories' and prophecies are way beyond the pale, but he is simply recounting theories that a scarily large amount of people genuinely take as gospel.

Certain individuals use his and others of his ilk's 'beliefs' for want of a better word and exploit them for monetary gain. Alex Jones has become a very rich man exploiting american fears. These individuals take a truth such as the Gulf of Tonkin incident where an American naval vessel thinking it was under attack, retaliated and american leaders rather than wait for proof of attack choose to use the situation to stop communism in the far east.
    Was this a false flag, well that term is so open to interpretation that all sides of the argument can say yes or no. So it is very easy to say governments use false flags, because they have done so before as proven (above) by them, it is then very easy to say 9/11 7/7 were false flag deliberate actions of (global) governments.

Again certain people state matter of factually that Bill Gates wants to reduce the global population by the administration of vaccines. The smoking gun for them is a TED Talks he did where he stated that by the use of vaccines we could reduce global populations; they can now state that Bill Gates wants to kill millions. He didn't actually say this, but hey that doesn't matter it fits into their global conspiracy of a New World Order. The reduction would be by way of lower birth rates.
    To add credibility to this, they point out that vaccines are deliberately made with cancer causing additives :confused:. Why do the say this you may ask; so they call sell you 'natural' products to replace or indeed cleanse you of these vaccines.

The big boogie man for these people is this NWO and to sell this, they create or manipulate real life events to reinforce the evilness of this scary NWO.

The likes of Alex Jones and David Icke et al are simply the Derek Acorahs of the conspiracy theory world. The choose their language very carefully and leave huge wriggle room in their predictions.
    Our friend omnithanos unfortunately for him is not as slick as they are, but he is learning, he has started to follow their example and say "possibly", "might happen" when it comes to predictions. Actual dates are now fluid.

The horrible thing is that a lot of government injustices are ignored by them because they don't fit into their NWO theories.
    Personally I imagine that our own government is secretly delighted by the burning of Irish water bills when we have 100 year olds lying on trollies in A&E's.

I personally feel somewhat sorry for our friend omnithanos, to live your life thinking huge global conspiracies exist a la 007 villains is somewhat sad. To dismiss the real tragedies and deaths of people in Sandy Hook, 9/11 and the recent events as not being real is more than sad; it's pathetic.

In order to honor and respect the 200 or so people who actually died on 9/11 we should endeavor to uncover the actual truth.

This is what you get when you try to verify the official story
    https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/911-commission/911-official-story-best-evidence/

No offence intended but with regard to the latest tragedy I noticed they are using the same slogan writer as the Charlie Hebdo event.

Tunisia

2387495468.jpg

Charlie Hebdo

image.adapt.960.high.france_shooter_demos5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Oh right, well I can agree with you there, I think 9/11 was definitely an inside job.

Omnithanos believes there were no planes on 9/11 and they were added to the footage digitally.

Omnithanos believes there were no planes on 9/11 and they were added to the footage digitally.

Now that I do not believe. I think real planes with real passengers were used, but I think it was purposely done so they could justify an invasion. I might be wrong, I can't prove it and I wont try to.

Theres a show on tonight on UTV Ireland at 9pm about the survivors of the 7/7 bombing. You think these people didn't survive anything OP?

Theres a show on tonight on UTV Ireland at 9pm about the survivors of the 7/7 bombing. You think these people didn't survive anything OP?

They may have survived a bomb drill. Look out for anything fake or bad acting.
    I'd be concerned if they make no reference at all to the bomb drills.
    http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-terror-rehearsal.html

And here's a video showing the robot surveillance birds used on 9/11

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Why dont you tweet Martine Wright,https://twitter.com/martine_wright . She competed in the 2012 paralympics after recovering from her injuries. I'm sure she's be open to a discussion on how shes a faker.

Put your money where your mouth is and engage directly.

Why dont you tweet Martine Wright,https://twitter.com/martine_wright . She competed in the 2012 paralympics after recovering from her injuries. I'm sure she's be open to a discussion on how shes a faker.

Put your money where your mouth is and engage directly.

With respect to Martine Wright I only know that nobody was killed or injured at Boston.
    Perhaps the 7/7 bombings were real but they were actually carried out by the the UK Government and not the patsy's they blamed.

• Advertisement

With respect to Martine Wright I only know that nobody was killed or injured at Boston.
    You don't know that at all. You believe it to be true despite all the evidence to the contrary. Your so called evidence is as flimsy as it gets, references to faceless satanic cults, linking completely unrelated events and completely made up facts based on ignorance of so many things.

ScumLord wrote: »
    You don't know that at all. You believe it to be true despite all the evidence to the contrary. Your so called evidence is as flimsy as it gets, references to faceless satanic cults, linking completely unrelated events and completely made up facts based on ignorance of so many things.

Where's the evidence that it happened? A News report of a side show?
    All the facts can be corroborated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

I think real planes with real passengers were used, but I think it was purposely done so they could justify an invasion. I might be wrong, I can't prove it and I wont try to.

Unfortunately it is comments like this which give oxygen to the paranoia of omnithanos and his ilk. The words "purposely done" I imagine, means you believe that some group/government/nwo (what ever proper noun you want to use) set plans in motion which resulted in the 9/11 attacks and consequently the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I obviously disagree because the shear numbers of people required to plan, execute and then hide the evidence or indeed plant the evidence is beyond control.
    To make that comment and then say "I can't prove it and I won't try to" is a wee bit like shouting FIRE in a crowded room. At least have the integrity to stand over your comment and give credence to it by offering some evidence.
    In order to honor and respect the 200 or so people who actually died on 9/11 we should endeavor to uncover the actual truth.

I read your comment about 200 people and I felt the bile rising, but I then remember some of the more pernicious things that have been said about the completely innocent souls that were murdered on 9/11, 7/7, Boston, Sandy Hook and those children in Pakistan and realise you're not evil; pathetic and bewildered yes but not evil.
    Certain forums on the more lunatic fringe sites have already called into question the numbers of those killed in Tunisia; beyond belief. Amazingly one poster has questioned if the 'actors' used in the States will again be used as grieving families (like Sandy Hook) and proof positive of it being a false flag will be, that someone will look like someone who was pictured somewhere else, much like omnithanos's much lauded videos of character actors.
    I understand that some people like to make things up, hell I love blowing at the playing card house theories extolled on alex jones and david icke's websites but those who claim the dead and maimed did not exist or were 'crisis actors' is a step too far (for me).
    I personally think and I apologise in advance to the Mods, but omnithanos when you used the words "Honour" and "Respect" (I capitalised them) to preface the number of dead as 200; it was a nasty and deliberate act to insult the 2977 (I exclude the hijackers) who DID die on 9/11. In doing so and I again will call you out on it by saying it was a deliberate act on your part to insult the dead, you took a step closer to becoming evil.

Where's the evidence that it happened? A News report of a side show?
    All the facts can be corroborated.
    Just because all the evidence hasn't been presented to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There would be hours of CCTV, hours of witness statements, a tonne of physical evidence. There are thousands of people involved in these things.

Your version of corroboration is there was an M&M statue across the road and something on family guy, that's not evidence it's borderline lunacy. I think I'll trust the people who are educated to solve crime and the systems put in place to ensure the legitimacy of evidence. You should really look into the standards and practices that organisations go through to protect themselves and their data. The ideals you're promoting just don't work in the business world. The world simply couldn't work the way you'd like it to.

We haven't heard much about this satanic cult. Are they a mysterious unknown group or are we going to be told about Kanye West wearing satanic slogans on a t shirt? Which makes him some sort of lieutenant rather than a mindless tool.

Reg'stoy wrote:
    Unfortunately it is comments like this which give oxygen to the paranoia of omnithanos and his ilk. The words "purposely done" I imagine, means you believe that some group/government/nwo (what ever proper noun you want to use) set plans in motion which resulted in the 9/11 attacks and consequently the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I obviously disagree because the shear numbers of people required to plan, execute and then hide the evidence or indeed plant the evidence is beyond control. To make that comment and then say "I can't prove it and I won't try to" is a wee bit like shouting FIRE in a crowded room. At least have the integrity to stand over your comment and give credence to it by offering some evidence.

I said it's only "my opinion", "a guess", "i believe" . If i could back it up I would state it as fact!
    Yes, it does seem too big to cover up, There would have to be hundreds of people in on this secret. However, the CIA are known to be fairly good at keeping secrets. Everything doesn't add up with the official story. I will go on my PC later and post a few things to show you how I have come to this conclusion.

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Unfortunately it is comments like this which give oxygen to the paranoia of omnithanos and his ilk. The words "purposely done" I imagine, means you believe that some group/government/nwo (what ever proper noun you want to use) set plans in motion which resulted in the 9/11 attacks and consequently the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan. I obviously disagree because the shear numbers of people required to plan, execute and then hide the evidence or indeed plant the evidence is beyond control.
    To make that comment and then say "I can't prove it and I won't try to" is a wee bit like shouting FIRE in a crowded room. At least have the integrity to stand over your comment and give credence to it by offering some evidence.

I read your comment about 200 people and I felt the bile rising, but I then remember some of the more pernicious things that have been said about the completely innocent souls that were murdered on 9/11, 7/7, Boston, Sandy Hook and those children in Pakistan and realise you're not evil; pathetic and bewildered yes but not evil.
    Certain forums on the more lunatic fringe sites have already called into question the numbers of those killed in Tunisia; beyond belief. Amazingly one poster has questioned if the 'actors' used in the States will again be used as grieving families (like Sandy Hook) and proof positive of it being a false flag will be, that someone will look like someone who was pictured somewhere else, much like omnithanos's much lauded videos of character actors.
    I understand that some people like to make things up, hell I love blowing at the playing card house theories extolled on alex jones and david icke's websites but those who claim the dead and maimed did not exist or were 'crisis actors' is a step too far (for me).
    I personally think and I apologise in advance to the Mods, but omnithanos when you used the words "Honour" and "Respect" (I capitalised them) to preface the number of dead as 200; it was a nasty and deliberate act to insult the 2977 (I exclude the hijackers) who DID die on 9/11. In doing so and I again will call you out on it by saying it was a deliberate act on your part to insult the dead, you took a step closer to becoming evil.

What hijackers?

http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

http://topinfopost.com/2013/05/06/911-fbis-blunder-the-hijackers-were-alive-and-well

As regards evil, I'm not the one telling lies.

As my good buddy Prince once said
    "Don't kiss the beast, be superior at least"

What hijackers?

http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

http://topinfopost.com/2013/05/06/911-fbis-blunder-the-hijackers-were-alive-and-well

As regards evil, I'm not the one telling lies.

As my good buddy Prince once said
    "Don't kiss the beast, be superior at least"
    The links you posted actually give a reason why that would have happened. They had their passports stolen by the hijackers..

Here's another dubious Satanic link.

Further to the revelation that Jesus named Obama as Satan in the gospel according to Luke.

MohamenMehdiOuazanni-Satan.jpg

Obama's (adopted) daughters are called Maila and Natasha.
    Reverse those name and you get Aliam Ahsatan or Alah I Am Satan.
    Very cute.

Barack has called his wife Michael in public and she appears to be carrying a package.

moochs-weewee1.jpg

Here's another dubious Satanic link.

Further to the revelation that Jesus named Obama as Satan in the gospel according to Luke.
    Obama's (adopted) daughters are called Maila and Natasha.
    Reverse those name and you get Aliam Ahsatan or Alah I Am Satan.
    Very cute.

Barack has called his wife Michael in public and she appears to be carrying a package.
    This is just more gibberish. Why do you think his daughters are adopted? While surgery can do a lot to make a man look like a woman they can't make a man's hips wider. That's one sure fire way to spot a woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,757 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

His children are named Sasha and Malia. Also unless they have anything to do with false flag events you're still way off topic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement