Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forewarning of major false flag events in 2015

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 710 ✭✭✭omnithanos

No

You have claimed last weeks killings in Charleston didn't happen, You have previously claimed that no one was really killed in Sandy Hook. Are all of these killings fake in your world? How about Tunisia yesterday? Was that real or another false flag?

It's too early to come to any conclusion about Tunisia, France and Kuwait but I don't believe anyone died in Charleston, Sandy Hook or Boston and the deaths in that other famous one were grossly exaggerated as there were no planes and the buildings were practically empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

omnithanos wrote: »
    I think in Family Guy they mentioned that about 200 people died in the big event in 2001 other than that they appear to be all hoaxes.
    Do you have a source other than Family guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,919 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

We're not going to keep going there in every bloody thread. Move along. This is a thread about "future" 2015 false flag events, let's simply establish that some believe that 9/11 was False Flag and leave it at that - if you wish to discuss 9/11 as a False Flag Event, there is an entire forum for that.

So far we're more than halfway through the year with none of the events "foretold" having come to any fruition - a crash in the Alps on the wrong date in the wrong place and the wrong style of "attack" that definitely did not involve a nuclear bomb in Chicago. Peach. What's next?

Imagine if the court systems worked like omnithanos false flag alerts.

"Your honor, the prosecution's case is as follows. The night before the fatal accident took place there was an episode of the simpsons where Homer commits an eerily similar crime, the defendant's name is Homer. Therefore not only did this man commit the crime, but the fact the makers of the Simpsons take 9 months to make an episode shows that the defendant was planning this crime for at least that amount of time which shows premeditation, this is murder your honor, the evidence is clear."

I'll also rewind a moment and just say that Empire State Bldg cartoon? You would have to be taking the piss if you thought that was intended as anything more than a reenactment. You may as well argue those news videos from Thailand are real CCTV footage

• Advertisement

Damn it Omnithanos you had one job to do. Which cartoon weren't you watching that could have prevented this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057452728

Overheal wrote: »
    Damn it Omnithanos you had one job to do. Which cartoon weren't you watching that could have prevented this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057452728

I had intended that this thread mearly indicate false flag events which were foretold before they occurred. Boston was alluded to before it happened but the date of it wasn't suggested. Predicting these events is practically impossible but the dates 3/8 London & 9/22 appear to have been alluded to as significantly as 9/11 was.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

omnithanos wrote:
    I had intended that this thread mearly indicate false flag events which were foretold before they occurred. Boston was alluded to before it happened but the date of it wasn't suggested. Predicting these events is practically impossible but the dates 3/8 London & 9/22 appear to have been alluded to as significantly as 9/11 was.

Where have they been significantly alluded to?

So far in this thread, we have the argument that predicted events will happen, but ten they don't, and events are tied in the vaguest ways to these predictions (crash in the alps) and of actual planned terrorist attacks, the response is we can't predict [actual] events.

This thread is not long for this world FYI as clearly it lacks any substance.

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Where have they been significantly alluded to?

Lot's of them are listed on this website
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1069632/pg1

And here's Family Guy again predicting Bruce Jenner's transformation

Here's a clever interpretation of Jesus' words as recorded in the gospel according to Luke

• Advertisement

Lot's of them are listed on this website
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1069632/pg1

And here's Family Guy again predicting Bruce Jenner's transformation[
    It's not much of a prediction. People knew for a long time, he's been getting surgery done since the 80s, I think it was one of those hollywood secrets everybody knew about.

Here's a clever interpretation of Jesus' words as recorded in the gospel according to Luke
    If I take one word from here and another word from here, give them completely different meanings, then they mean what I want them to mean. It's ridiculous.

The second video does show where all this nonsense is routed though. It's the ignorant ranting of American bible belt Christians.

Next dates for your calendar
    3rd of August in London
    14th of September Breaking news of an imminent disaster
    22nd-24th September Major Disaster unfolds

Got a link to the earlier dates you posted?

Got a link to the earlier dates you posted?

Put those dates in youtube and you should get numerous videos.

I think I posted a video concerning the 3rd of August on this thread already.

omnithanos wrote:
    I think I posted a video concerning the 3rd of August on this thread already.

If nothing happens on August 3rd will you promise to give up the internet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

This is the craziest thing ive ever come across on the Internet. Why are people replying to him?

This is the craziest thing ive ever come across on the Internet. Why are people replying to him?

To try and tell him that he's deluded. It's even too crazy for the CT forum.

I'm sure it doesn't have to happen exactly on 3rd, a month before or after would probably still come under the banner of 3rd of August.

This is the danger of fundamental religious thinking, it does so much damage to a person's ability to do logic and reason that they'll be susceptible to beliefs as bizarre as these. You can see the people coming up with these "theories" are just recording off fox news, it's just dumb ideas that pop into their head at that time. It's fueled by a belief that we're in the end times, satan is walking around earth being a dick, and all modern life like pop music and technology are the tools of the devil that are corrupting people.

It's more likely that an event will occur in September. The rumours concerning August seem to have relaxed.

There's going to be a program on TV on Tuesday evening about the London 7/7 bombing which I stated was a prior False Flag event.

The thing is, if you watch some of these youtube videos about all the pop stars being satanic ect, they are actually quite convincing. Thank god my common sense got the better off me.

Edit: No pun intended with the Thank god part.

Hahahaha

So you're saying that the 7/7 bombings never happened?

• Advertisement

Hahahaha

So you're saying that the 7/7 bombings never happened?

That it was planned in the same way that 9/11 and the Boston Bombing was planned for instance each had a bomb drill scheduled that day which is a sure sign of a staged event. One witness reported that the twin towers didn't have any drills in all the time he had worked there for over a year then they had a drill on the morning of 9/11.

omnithanos wrote:
    That it was planned in the same way that 9/11 and the Boston Bombing was planned for instance each had a bomb drill scheduled that day which is a sure sign of a staged event. One witness reported that the twin towers didn't have any drills in all the time he had worked there for over a year then they had a drill on the morning of 9/11.

Oh right, well I can agree with you there, I think 9/11 was definitely an inside job.

I'm sure it would be difficult to have a drill in such a large building but I would assume their insurance and health and safety officers would demand regular fire drills. I would guess they might do small scale drills, at either the company or floor level.

A bomb drill is not an indication of a staged event. What about the other 99.999% of drills that didn't end in a terrorist attack? There were maybe two drills that happened before a terrorist attack, how many drills have there been over the years that didn't precede a terrorist attack?

ScumLord wrote: »
    I'm sure it would be difficult to have a drill in such a large building but I would assume their insurance and health and safety officers would demand regular fire drills. I would guess they might do small scale drills, at either the company or floor level.

A bomb drill is not an indication of a staged event. What about the other 99.999% of drills that didn't end in a terrorist attack? There were maybe two drills that happened before a terrorist attack, how many drills have there been over the years that didn't precede a terrorist attack?

I've already mentioned the 9/11 trade centre, Boston, London 7/7 & Charleston. Other examples where live terror drills were conducted on the same day involving the same scenario include the Oklahoma City Bombing. the pentagon on 9/11, the Estonia Catastrophe, the Norway Oslo attacks, Sandy Hook elementary school, Aurora, Colorado Batman shooting and Taft Union high school.

I could see how Drills on 9/11 and 7/7 look peculiar, as in both instances drills were staged to almost exactly mimic the actual attack (simulating 20+ hijacked planes at NORAD, simulating Tunnel bombings on the morning of 7/7 during which the actual event took place). All probabilities considered, that is extremely low - without more information. It is possible that the DoD was actually taking warning signs seriously that have been found to have been available to intelligence agencies ahead of the attack. One of the few eyebrow quirking pieces of information about either attack, really.

Still, let's come back to 2015 and for giggles, apply that theory: what drills are scheduled for August/September that going by this hypothesis, are likely to result in a terrorist/false-flag attack?

Bear in mind, if this information is published it can be used against genuine emergency personnel, eg. if Putnam County Emergency Response was announced to have a training exercise conducted at a different school at the time the real shooter wanted to plan to make the attack at Sandy Hook, that gives them the shroud of "wait is someone reporting the drill scheduled? we know about that." and guarantees that emergency response will be slack. So it may not be evidence of a Conspiracy Theory (eg. a bunch of military/police in on it, faked killings etc) but could indicate a pattern in attack-planning, that is attackers using public domain information to coordinate attacks around military and police operations.

I've already mentioned the 9/11 trade centre, Boston, London 7/7 & Charleston. Other examples where live terror drills were conducted on the same day involving the same scenario include the Oklahoma City Bombing. the pentagon on 9/11, the Estonia Catastrophe, the Norway Oslo attacks, Sandy Hook elementary school, Aurora, Colorado Batman shooting and Taft Union high school.
    I had a quick look at the Norway incident and the training took place 2 days before. But the article I found saying this has a headline police run drill, but the article it links to never mentions any such thing. The only link to the conspiracy was a quote from Alex Jones that had nothing to do with the story.

I'm not going to go through each one individually but I'd wager that there's a lot of embellishment and same days becoming days before in a different part of the country.

What exactly are you trying to say? That there's a global conspiracy of terrorists that despite having very different ideals are actually working together to plan terrorist attack through popular media like Family guy?

That all the terrorist groups are actually the construct of an American elite and their being used to scare the general population into giving up their freedoms?

Same as above except controlled by Jews.

Is this all controlled by Satan?

ScumLord wrote: »
    I had a quick look at the Norway incident and the training took place 2 days before. But the article I found saying this has a headline police run drill, but the article it links to never mentions any such thing. The only link to the conspiracy was a quote from Alex Jones that had nothing to do with the story.

I'm not going to go through each one individually but I'd wager that there's a lot of embellishment and same days becoming days before in a different part of the country.

What exactly are you trying to say? That there's a global conspiracy of terrorists that despite having very different ideals are actually working together to plan terrorist attack through popular media like Family guy?

That all the terrorist groups are actually the construct of an American elite and their being used to scare the general population into giving up their freedoms?

Same as above except controlled by Jews.

Is this all controlled by Satan?

I'd answer yes to all the above except I'd say it's controlled by Satanists not Satan himself, whoever he is.

Sydney also staged a drill shortly before the fake coffee house raid.

I'd answer yes to all the above except I'd say it's controlled by Satanists not Satan himself, whoever he is.
    Satanists in practice are no different than any other religion. You'd think they want to be evil but they've turned the whole thing around to be good except putting more emphasis on self fulfilment.

They're a rare group from what I can see, they don't have anywhere near the influence any of the other major religions have.

By answering yes to all my questions you're saying terrorists are just pawns of an american/Jewish global conspiracy to scare people into giving up their freedom to be fundamentalist Christian.

So all the people of the middle east are just pawns with no actual beliefs or grievances that are just doing what Americans tell them to do? Every nation in the world is controlled by this same group, they have control over all political and media groups, they want to perpetuate war even though it would severely restrict their profits and ability to control all these groups.

All this is basically impossible.

How did you end up with the same dogma as American fundamentalist Christians?

What about terrorist attacks in places like Barcelona and Spain? Bus Bombings have happened across Europe plenty in the last 15 years. Faked? That's the 'logical' conclusion, once you start having to suppose that many people are in on some wide-reaching international conspiracy. Was Anders Breivik paid to slaughter a bunch of children and was that all faked? Where does this rabbit hole end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

It's more likely that an event will occur in September. The rumours concerning August seem to have relaxed.

Hey, what is the source of these 'rumours' you have access to? Also, why do the planners of all of these plots spend so much time leaving blatant clues for the army of internet sleuths to reveal? It actually sounds like you've fallen into a giant game of Cluedo that you can't escape from.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement