Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People that clap on Planes

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

lol....i love the way he keeps going on.:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Clap clap

Case closed

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

ur cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

electric69 wrote:
    how long is a piece of string?

Usually the distance from one end to the other.......... :rolleyes:

Clappers.........hate um !!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I clapped at a pilot that nearly crashed the plane I was on once. Quite a sarcastic clap mind...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

electric69 wrote:
    ur cool

It's actually spelled 'you're'.

You may also want to work on your retorts, they not exactly what we call in the business....good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Caliden and electric69 banned for repeatedly ignoring my warnings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

In fairness you showed restraint there Terry.

In fairness you showed restraint there Terry.
    I logged on today and I thought to myself 'I hope I don't have to ban anyone today. I really don't want to go to the hassle of sending PM's and then being bithed at'.

Meh. What do you do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭roughan

I was on a ryanair plane the other day and the hostesses were selling everything

they were only sort of going ..BANGERS ROCKETS SCRATCH CARDS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Terry wrote:
    I logged on today and I thought to myself 'I hope I don't have to ban anyone today. I really don't want to go to the hassle of sending PM's and then being bithed at'.

Meh. What do you do?

Thats a nice thought Terry, fair play at least you send pm's ,unlike some of the fcukers who press the ban button:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Back to the idea of commoners who clap on planes. I guess one finds simpletons in all walks of life, but it is frustrating I know. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Jakey

Caliden wrote:
    I enjoy annoying people so I'll do it! Hell I'll do it for a successful takeoff!

off topic: Is it just me or do pilots always let you know they're a pilot within the first 30 seconds of meeting them? This is arrising from meeting a friend of a friend over the weekend who made sure everyone knew he was a pilot and also visiting this thread. You don't see me going around saying "I'm an Engineer! Watch out, that steel column looks unsafe!"

Some people want to fly aircraft and some people want to be pilots its very easy to spot the latter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

:confused: do ye have nothing better else to do than waste webspace

humaxf1 wrote:
    :confused: do ye have nothing better else to do than waste webspace
    You see the irony, yes?

• Advertisement
Advertisement