Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Junior Club Semi Final

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

No one think of checking Youtube?.....

Why these games aren't policed properly is baffling.

The Guards should have been there to arrest anyone who wasn't officially togged for the game who jumped the boardings, they appear to be club members but they don't look like subs to me, more spectators IMO.
    Thanks for that link gilberto eire. Both sets of players involved and it seems a Dromid player threw the first punch but that's no excuse for a few hot heads in the crowd to jump in.

After watching it a few times it seems No.6 for the Maroon team who ends up on the ground is hit by the lad in the tracksuit with the hood up, he does a striking action in that direction just before the player falls(at first I thought it was the lad who ends up on top of him on the ground)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

dartbhoy wrote: »
    Well after reading Prop Joe's post and the report on the game in today's examiner It's fair to say some of the Derrytresk supporters were way out of order yesterday.

The bottom line here is that the GAA need to have a full investigation into yesterday's carry on and need to identify the incidents and troublemakers. They need to investigate where were the stewards when supporters entered the field. Calls for Derrytresk to be thrown out of the All Ireland are OTT IMO. Yes they have fans that caused trouble yesterday but I'm sure the majority of their support behaved themselves and the club shouldn't be thrown out because a few "heroes" took it upon themselves to give the Kerry boys a good hiding in their eyes!

I hope yesterday would set a precedent for the GAA to make sure this type of carry on doesn't happen again and set new rules and regulations in place but sadly I feel we'll be discussing something of this nature again in the not too distant future!

Ther will be a full investigation and thats about it. Action is need to stop this. Its not good enough to investigate and give a report that wont be acted on.
    dartbhoy wrote: »
    I agree punishment is needed but personally I don't think throwing out Derrytresk is the answer. The club needs to be heavily fined,their supporters who caused the trouble Identified and banned and the club put on probation as regards their future behaviour.

Throwing them out is the only answer. This will happen again if they dont throw them out and the same should go for any grade. They (Derrytresk) came across the fense like it was a street fight. They have to be thought a lesson but I would safely say no administrator in the G.A.A. has the balls to come out and say so.
    A heafty fine is no use. Some sponsor will put his hand in pocket and pay the fine, money will not a problem
    Stinicker wrote: »
    I'm from Kerry and I absolutely agree with this. The Tyrone team and the lowlife types they attract as supporters have been involved in far too many incidents over the previous few years.

I have been at almost every match between our two sides over the past decade and there are always incidents. There supporters are drunken hooligans of the lowest type. People here like to complain about Dublin supporters and schmozzles between Cork and Kerry lads but nothing compares to the sheer violence and absolute hatred from Tyrone. I would not take a child to any match involving Tyrone as they are no different to soccer hooligans.
    It is a county wide issue up there and rather than tackling violence the GAA up there actively promote it to intimidate the other team out of their way. I hope the GAA bans Derrytresk from the competition and gives the Galway team a walkover and award them the championship. .
    Sure just look at what happened to Brian McGuigan, the treatment of Peter Canavan in club games.......It speaks for itself.
    Will there be anything done about? Like hell there will but I can guarantee if it was a Cork, Dublin or Kerry club involved in such violence then the CCCC would be down them like a tonne of bricks.
    As I stated above there is not the balls to do anything about it.. The G.A.A i agree would come down hard on the counties you mentioned if it were to happen. But here lies a big difference there is a thing called respect between teams, Dublin Kerry -Dublin Meath Cork Kerry, Kilkenny Tipp Cork Tipp tough hard games heavy hits but seldom if ever nasty, Its a manly respect for the physical nature of the game which sadly appears to be lacking in Tyrone club football by times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

I am waiting on the video evidence from the final whistle...Just as bad

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JFlah

this is not a eliable source to be basing anything on tbh-"local radio commentary team complain" shock!!

this makes a nonense of all the Corofin bitching last year and mr cooney's assertion that club championship games being in county grounds

i've no problem with declan O, one of the best players i've seen playing in my lifetime, but kerry teams are well able in general to target players whn it suits them.

there is a bigger picture here IMO and it relates to who s responsible for 'supporters' behaviour. I don't know what the answer is but too often clubs and co bds hide behind excuses ane technicalities to condone bad behaviour from crowds at games

The major problem appears to be with TYRONE its clubs and particularly its supporters. I agree with you other counties target players and clubs too but never ever to the extent it seems to be brought to in Tyrone where it is not just " targetting" to some degree but absolute intimidation malevolence hatred and eventually violence. I,ve seen many the brawl locally and at county level down the years but in all honesty can recall very few genuinely " dirty" events and most brawls i have witnessed between the bitterest of rivals usually end in a hand shake of some degree. The frightening thing about the footage from Sunday for me is the speed people ran onto the pitch and the number that ran on , seriously scary .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JFlah

teednab-el wrote: »
    It happens everywhere to be fair not just in Tyrone. Kerry is no sacred place from this either, I've been to many club games there and the fighting amongst players and spectators is apalling.

Could you please give me a few examples of fighting between supporters in Kerry? and i don,t mean a jostling match " fighting" . I,m a supporter of a club that has the absolute bitterest rivalry I know with another local club but in all my years i,ve not seen the supporters fighting . I,m just curious to know of these incidents

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I heard a snippet about this on the radio earlier, and before they even mentioned where the clubs were from I guessed Tyrone.

I played a bit of hurling when I lived in Donegal and at the time a certain Tyrone border team played in the Donegal league. First time I played them I ended up in hospital missing the tip of a finger after a dirty and very late pull. When I came off the pitch I was offered a drink of cider by one of their subs!

Second time the guy I was marking was sent off. Later on one of our players got involved with two of theirs and was knocked to the ground, and struck in the head and back with hurls repeatedly. When I ran in to try protect him, I was grabbed and held down while another guy (the guy who was sent off earlier) ran in and kicked me in the head. Our guy who was on the ground received significant injuries and never played again out of disgust at what went on. His brother too, both talented players.

Third time we had a proper ref, and two of their players were sent off for violent conduct. God knows what would have happened if we had had a weak ref.

After that this club was not invited back into the league the following year. At least the Donegal County Board had the sense to get rid of them.

In my experience there is a thuggish element in Tyrone GAA, and it won't be stamped out until clubs receive lengthy bans for this kind of incident.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

JFlah wrote: »
    Could you please give me a few examples of fighting between supporters in Kerry? and i don,t mean a jostling match " fighting" . I,m a supporter of a club that has the absolute bitterest rivalry I know with another local club but in all my years i,ve not seen the supporters fighting . I,m just curious to know of these incidents

My local club has a bitter rivalry with our neighbours also and when the game is on there will be a few curses and so on thrown but never once have supporters fought and all I witnessed once were the two middle aged fathers running onto the field to stop their two sons fighting.

Similiarly with intercounty matches with Kerry we'd let out an aul F it or so on now and then in the heat of the moment but you'd be chatting away with the opposing team most of the time, at the end of it you end up down the pub with Mayo, Cork, Dublin lads etc. afterwards and you'd be the best of friends after it all. However with Tyrone look at one of them sideways and they'd be ready to wallop ya, a county with a disgusting team ethic and a much higher percentage than normal of supporters who are not fit as members of society never mind to go to a football game.

The very lowest I witnessed was a few Tyrone young fellas spitting on Kerry supporters after the 2005 Final, I saw one old man probably in his seventies walking out getting spat and called all manners of abusive language, despite they having won the game! I swear if it had been my own father they done it to I would have probably lost it. No one wants this and GAA people go to these games to enjoy the game, mingle with supporters and have a good day out.

It is great to be able to sit next some one from another county and watch the game and have the banter, lowlifes like these in Tyrone are reducing our game to the stage where will we need segregated seating like in Soccer? Bohemians and Shelbourne soccer games take more Garda resources than the AI Final, will this be the future of the GAA? Unless action is taken now it looks like it might?

Derrytresk should be removed from the competition and I am not targeting Derrytresk because they are a Tyrone team or anything and if it was Dromid was to blame yesterday and the roles reversed then I'd apply the exact same harsh punishment to them.

The GAA needs to set up a special task force in Tyrone to tackle this type of behaviour, there needs to be punishments like docking points in the league and disqualifying them from competitions as should happen to Derrytresk now. This needs to be applied consistently to all grades and codes and the current system of where you could be send off for your club yet be allowed play for the county is another farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

Every person not involved with the teams who assaulted any player should be up in court over this. The fact it was at a football match should not grant them any extra protection. When one a person can assault another without any consequences outside of sporting sanctions there is something seriously wrong

Skirmishes between players are expected and an accepted risk for every player that walks onto the field, but assaults from spectators should be criminally prosecuted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Have always had major time for Northern teams and still do players and most mangers come across as sound out.

But when I was at the Cork v Tyrone game in 2009 one thing that struck me about Tyrone supporters behind and in front of me if you were blind man you would swear you were at boxing match.

They just kept shouting "hit him" "smack him" "show him who boss" that type of thing rather then telling there playing to make pass or encourage to play football. In a way it was bit scary I have to admit and I have been to so called tough English Football grounds, but this was more frightening cause no protection from them.

Now I will admit I met few after the game and we had great criac with them so don't want to tarnish them all under same brush, I know few Cork fans are no saints, but that day really struck me about how they were willing to win a game at all costs.

Myself and my brother were at the same game and were fairly surrounded by tyrone supporters in the Lower Cusack and it was a real eye opener. I saw two Tyrone families move to another area such was the ferocity of shít coming from the vast majority of the crowd - fúckin unbelievable. I've been in The Kop on european nights and am used to passionate atmospheres in alot of sporting codes but I must admit they were a level above what I've experienced.
    Being a very vocal supporter myself, I actually found myself trying to curtail my outbursts - that was a new experience for me!
    Not painting all Tyrone fans with the same brush obviously but my first experience of Tyrone fans ( a section of admittedly ) was not a complimentary one in the extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

The GAA needs to set up a special task force in Tyrone to tackle this type of behaviour, there needs to be punishments like docking points in the league and disqualifying them from competitions as should happen to Derrytresk now. This needs to be applied consistently to all grades and codes and the current system of where you could be send off for your club yet be allowed play for the county is another farce.

I would go step further and ban them from getting tickets for county games, but more important I would ban them from the GAA full stop.

The previous poster talked about player getting kicked to the head!! I mean seriously, if we saw this in out local town after a night out we be calling them all types and these guys seem get away with it in particular if no video evidence is on display.

I hope whoever was involved gets banned for good, but at the worst gets long ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭mcgarrett

elefant wrote: »
    Every person not involved with the teams who assaulted any player should be up in court over this. The fact it was at a football match should not grant them any extra protection. When one a person can assault another without any consequences outside of sporting sanctions there is something seriously wrong

Skirmishes between players are expected and an accepted risk for every player that walks onto the field, but assaults from spectators should be criminally prosecuted.

The problem with that elefant is a complainant and witnesses are required. What are the chances of that?

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Myself and my brother were at the same game and were fairly surrounded by tyrone supporters in the Lower Cusack and it was a real eye opener. I saw two Tyrone families move to another area such was the ferocity of shít coming from the vast majority of the crowd - fúckin unbelievable. I've been in The Kop on european nights and am used to passionate atmospheres in alot of sporting codes but I must admit they were a level above what I've experienced.
    Being a very vocal supporter myself, I actually found myself trying to curtail my outbursts - that was a new experience for me!
    Not painting all Tyrone fans with the same brush obviously but my first experience of Tyrone fans ( a section of admittedly ) was not a complimentary one in the extreme.

I was exact same did not open my mouth the whole game and I be a fella who likes to be some bit vocal at a match.

I don't have problem with cursing and people showing passion and getting behind their team, that's what going to game should be about, it's the nastiest that I don't like from Tyrone fans that day which struck me.

My brother was 12 at time and he was with his friend and they honestly taught somebody was going to swing for us just cause we were from Cork. I found that sad and disappointing, but Cork winning that day maybe just brushed aside I suppose.

Again I have to stress though that Cork and all counties have there share, but this was a level above even all that I felt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

mcgarrett wrote: »
    The problem with that elefant is a complainant and witnesses are required. What are the chances of that?

I don't think a complaint is necessary for a public prosecution (maybe I'm wrong, been a while since I studied Criminal Law!), and they've been seen on camera. However light their sentences would be it would at least send a message that complete opportunistic thuggery won't be accepted at sporting events. In fact, I think that even if any sort of legal action is impractical in this case, some kind of indication that similar action is beyond the scope of the game and will be treated as such in the future would be a positive step.

If someone was caught on camera thumping someone on the street they'd be prosecuted- it seems people feel it's fair game just because the fighting is on a grass rectangle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭Gael85

here a link from Derrytresk Website

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/archives/12317

Derrytresk Statement

The Derrytresk club are delighted to have made it through to this year’s All Ireland Junior Football Championship club final. Our players thoroughly deserve to be there after all of the hard work that they put in over the last twelve months. It is disturbing to be on the receiving end of a number of quite serious allegations which have been aimed directly at our club since yesterday afternoon. We are disappointed that such allegations have been aired by GAA people through various media outlets over the last 24 hours. We believe that the referee and his officials were best placed to deal with all aspects of Sunday’s game. We remain confident that the GAA itself is best placed to provide the correct channels to deal with all matters which may or may not arise from this game. We therefore we will be making no further comment on the matter and will continue to prepare for the biggest day in our club history.

Gael85 wrote: »
    here a link from Derrytresk Website

http://www.teamtalkmag.com/archives/12317

Derrytresk Statement

The Derrytresk club are delighted to have made it through to this year’s All Ireland Junior Football Championship club final. Our players thoroughly deserve to be there after all of the hard work that they put in over the last twelve months. It is disturbing to be on the receiving end of a number of quite serious allegations which have been aimed directly at our club since yesterday afternoon. We are disappointed that such allegations have been aired by GAA people through various media outlets over the last 24 hours. We believe that the referee and his officials were best placed to deal with all aspects of Sunday’s game. We remain confident that the GAA itself is best placed to provide the correct channels to deal with all matters which may or may not arise from this game. We therefore we will be making no further comment on the matter and will continue to prepare for the biggest day in our club history.

Not as disturbing as seeing fans wanting to come onto the pitch and fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Is that it? Jesus, talk about hyperbole, Darren Frehill on morning ireland this morning going on like it was the worst thing ever seen on a GAA pitch.

All I see on that video is handbags and shapes being thrown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

LeoB wrote: »
    Ther will be a full investigation and thats about it. Action is need to stop this. Its not good enough to investigate and give a report that wont be acted on.

Throwing them out is the only answer. This will happen again if they dont throw them out and the same should go for any grade. They (Derrytresk) came across the fense like it was a street fight. They have to be thought a lesson but I would safely say no administrator in the G.A.A. has the balls to come out and say so.
    A heafty fine is no use. Some sponsor will put his hand in pocket and pay the fine, money will not a problem

As I stated above there is not the balls to do anything about it.. The G.A.A i agree would come down hard on the counties you mentioned if it were to happen. .

Watched the video a number of times. Here's what the GAA can do:

Players on pitch involved in the fracas that are clearly shown striking -
    Penalty:
    (i) M inimum: 4 weeks Suspension in the same Code and at the same Level, inclusive of the next Game in the same Competition of that
    Competition Year, even if that Game falls outside the Suspension time period;

anyone identified of
    (vi) Contributing to a melee
    same punishment.

(c) M isconduct at Games by Team Officials, which consists
    of four Categories of Infractions by Team Officials
    which occur on or in the vicinity of the Field of Play,
    and which occur immediately before, during or after a
    Penalty:
    (i) M inimum: 4 weeks Suspension;
    (ii) M inimum on Repeat Infraction: 8 weeks
    Suspension.
    Category IIa
    Any type of physical interference with an Opposing
    Player or Team Official.
    Penalty:
    (i) M inimum: 8 weeks Suspension;

There'll be so many Derrytresk players suspended that the humiliation of fielding their under twelve girls team in the final will be reminder enough of the consequences of their actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

After watching it a few times it seems No.6 for the Maroon team who ends up on the ground is hit by the lad in the tracksuit with the hood up, he does a striking action in that direction just before the player falls(at first I thought it was the lad who ends up on top of him on the ground)

was the No.9 in maroon(dromid) that ended up on the ground struck by the guy in the hood. No.6 played no part in the fracas,actually tried his best to stop it. heard so much talk on Joe Duffy about the kick in the face No.9 got,thats rubbish,he got a serious sneaky punch but the kick was a trailing leg,might even be one of his own players, but he did run some distance to become involved. No.4 and No.5 maroon have big case to answer as does the sneak in the blue hood.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭citycentre

Aidric wrote: »
    Is that it? Jesus, talk about hyperbole, Darren Frehill on morning ireland this morning going on like it was the worst thing ever seen on a GAA pitch.

Exactly, The sheer hysteria over all this is just ridiculous. Unfortunately seeing this it smacks of the Kerry team just being plain bad losers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭citycentre

Not as disturbing as seeing fans wanting to come onto the pitch and fight.

What fans? Subs and backroom staff (that in any normal stadium would be in the sideline area in a dugout or in a specific cordoned off area of the stand) reacted to an attack on one of their management team by Dromid players. Silly, hotheaded, but hardly "disturbing". The other "handbag" incident happened at the end of the match as Dromid players reportedly violently shoved Derrytresk supporters (including women) out of their way as they came off the pitch in a huff. Theres a reason why they arent releasing footage of that...

Some people need to get a grip and realize that this is being blown out of all proportion by the media. Fair play to Derrytresk, the scoreline and the card tally suggest that they were far and away the better team. Just a pity their historic achievement in reaching an all Ireland is to be marred by this nonsense.

citycentre wrote: »
    What fans? Subs and backroom staff (that in any normal stadium would be in the sideline area instead of in the stand) reacted to an attack on one of their management team by Dromid players. Silly, hotheaded, but hardly "disturbing". Some people need to get a grip and realize that this is being blown out of all proportion by the media. Fair play to Derrytresk, the scoreline and the card tally suggest that they were far and away the better team. Just a pity their historic achievement in reaching an all Ireland is to be marred by this nonsense.

You can clearly see a fan being stopped from going onto a pitch by a woman in stand.

Maybe you should look again:rolleyes:, you can see a lad been told of by Derrytresk staff too.

I have seen worse but still **** like this does GAA no good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭dartbhoy

Well it's fair to say the majority of posters on here reckon that Derrytresk should be booted out of the All Ireland and that fans from the Tyrone county are of a thuggish element. While it's not nice to hear about posters on here having a bad experience with some Tyrone supporters IMO every county has a small minority of troublemakers,maybe Tyrone has a few extra but unlike Shamobuc and The Kew Tour in 2009 I met decent honest Tyrone fans who were a great craic and not the thuggish few that they met but it must be said those I met told me of their hatred of Kerry which according to them was the same on both sides and after seeing some posts here from Kerry posters it's safe to say there's a deep bitter rivalry between these 2 counties.

As for Sunday it's a shame once again our great game has been tarnished with bad publicity. Personally I would like to see a video of the full game just for my own curiosity just to see what went on for the whole 60 minutes. I wonder did Dromid at any time think of walking off the field and not finishing the game in protest? The GAA will investigate but the most that will happen here is fines and suspensions IMO.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Like I've said before, elements like this always come out for Provincial and All Ireland club games. They are the types that never normally go to a game in their lives and cannot handle the intensity.

The stuff that is coming out of Dromid Pearses comes across to me as very bitter. They lost the game on the amount of scores they conceeded and their lack of scores, and nothing else. It is up to the officials after that to take care of what goes on during play, and I'm pretty sure they weren't biased for either side. Give as good as you get on the pitch and take your beating like men.

We had something like this happen after we won our JFC last year. There was a collision between two players, one of ours and one of theirs. Our player suffered a broken cheek bone and was layed out on the pitch for over 10 minutes and was strechered off with his neck in a neckbrace, the lad from the other team suffered a broken collarbone. We won the game and they were all over hoganstand claiming that their player was targeted and that we won the game "unfairly". Absolute rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭hardybuck

I happened to be at an underage game of rugby in Limerick recently. Thomond from Southill are traditionally pretty aggressive, and they were in similar mood on the day.

The referee told them he would award the game to the opposition unless Thomond not only improved their behaviour on the pitch, but unless they controlled their 'supporters' on the sidelines, a number of whom had entered the field to shout abuse. It didn't matter if they were actual members of the club or not.

Apparently, not only would the match have been awarded against them, the team would also have been thrown out of the competition for the year. I think a similar approach would put manners on a number of clubs up and down the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

hardybuck wrote: »
    I happened to be at an underage game of rugby in Limerick recently. Thomond from Southill are traditionally pretty aggressive, and they were in similar mood on the day.

The referee told them he would award the game to the opposition unless Thomond not only improved their behaviour on the pitch, but unless they controlled their 'supporters' on the sidelines, a number of whom had entered the field to shout abuse. It didn't matter if they were actual members of the club or not.

Apparently, not only would the match have been awarded against them, the team would also have been thrown out of the competition for the year. I think a similar approach would put manners on a number of clubs up and down the country.
    Thomond are from the other side of the city, and many of their players are from moyross, thomondgate.
    That approach could work but is it likely that something like that would happen at GAA games, very unlikely in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭hardybuck

ormond lad wrote: »
    Thomond are from the other side of the city, and many of their players are from moyross, thomondgate.
    That approach could work but is it likely that something like that would happen at GAA games, very unlikely in my opinion

You're dead right - often get those two mixed up.

I think the only thing stopping such a move is a bit of resolve from top brass. At this stage rugby clubs know that such behaviour is acceptable and they will be punished severely.

I can remember going to play a bit of rugby, and coming from my GAA background you couldn't stop yourself from the "c'mon ref" style phrases. My coach used to always kill me over it, but again I had to learn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Tombo2000

Aidric wrote: »

You won't win any neutrals with that attitude.

I'll be honest I dont even know which team is which.

But what i did notice was a woman in the stand turning her kids face away so the kid wouldnt have to watch it.

Imagine having your three your old near the front row of that stand? This was serious aggression, serious violence in a public place.

This would defo put me off ever bring my kids to a GAA game.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭duchalla

cournioni wrote: »
    The stuff that is coming out of Dromid Pearses comes across to me as very bitter. They lost the game on the amount of scores they conceeded and their lack of scores, and nothing else. It is up to the officials after that to take care of what goes on during play, and I'm pretty sure they weren't biased for either side. Give as good as you get on the pitch and take your beating like men.

Dromid Pearses have no problem with the result, they were beaten on the day, its the scumbags who came in from the sideline and attacked their players they have the problem with. These lowlifes knew what they were doing, it happened way too fast to happen organically.
    Bit of a difference between 2 player having a collision on the pitch and the craic that happened on sunday, dont you think?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

this makes a nonense of all the Corofin bitching last year and mr cooney's assertion that club championship games being in county grounds

:confused:
    Portlaoise is a county ground, as is Kiltoom

Advertisement