UAE, DUBAI/SABIS TEACHING!! - Page 131 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-07-2015, 12:02   #1951
Rachel.Kerins

Hey guys there's a group on Facebook to make friends, talk to other people etc, just type in Sabis 2015 .
Advertisement
14-07-2015, 19:17   #1952
aoifeo23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinv123 View Post
Hi, anyone heading out to khalifa city in abu dhabi with sabis?
I am!!!
15-07-2015, 17:19   #1953
seano12

For anyone who received their translated degree from NUI in English, must this be also attested by NUI or your university? As I forwarded ahead the translated degree to the DFAT.
15-07-2015, 17:26   #1954
aoifeo23

Quote:
Originally Posted by seano12 View Post
For anyone who received their translated degree from NUI in English, must this be also attested by NUI or your university? As I forwarded ahead the translated degree to the DFAT.
As far as I am aware yes...unless the college have put an official stamp on it similar to the one on the original degree.
15-07-2015, 17:26   #1955
Clodagh91

When you received your translated Degree did it not have your university stamp on it anyway? I never sent the translated degree back to NUIM - i just went ahead to DFAT and the UAE embassy and there was no issue when SABIS received my documents so you'll be grand.
Advertisement
15-07-2015, 17:30   #1956
seano12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodagh91 View Post
When you received your translated Degree did it not have your university stamp on it anyway? I never sent the translated degree back to NUIM - i just went ahead to DFAT and the UAE embassy and there was no issue when SABIS received my documents so you'll be grand.
Hey @Clodagh91 Yes it had the stamp on it. You'd get lost in the bureaucracy Thanks for the clarification.
15-07-2015, 17:42   #1957
seano12

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoifeo23 View Post
As far as I am aware yes...unless the college have put an official stamp on it similar to the one on the original degree.
The stamp on the translated degree from NUI corresponds with the stamp on the original degree.
21-07-2015, 11:46   #1958
Muinteoir17

Hi I am heading over to the UAE to teach in August. I have to get my degree attested and it might seem like a silly question, but is this the supplement that is about 4 pages long and not the transcript of results?
22-07-2015, 08:48   #1959
SarahHooli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir17 View Post
Hi I am heading over to the UAE to teach in August. I have to get my degree attested and it might seem like a silly question, but is this the supplement that is about 4 pages long and not the transcript of results?
I just sent my actual degree certificate and it was taken fine!

As for the language thing, my UCD cert is in latin and it costs €50 to get a cert in English from NUI but UCD issues every student an "Academic Statement" on the SISweb which basically stated what the cert was and my grade, and they took that too!
Advertisement
22-07-2015, 08:50   #1960
SarahHooli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinteoir17 View Post
I just sent my actual degree certificate and it was taken fine!

As for the language thing, my UCD cert is in latin and it costs €50 to get a cert in English from NUI but UCD issues every student an "Academic Statement" on the SISweb which basically stated what the cert was and my grade, and they took that instead too!
22-07-2015, 21:49   #1961
danvideo

Might be a silly question but what kind of clothes are we to wear whilst were teaching?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion