Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭RNB

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I can't link to it from here but there are a few Gameboy SP ags 101 handhelds for sale on ebay, coming from the States, for €60 posted.
    Well worth the investment if you ask me!

Here you go...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Consoles-/139971/i.html?_sadis=200&_ipg=50&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_from=R40&_samihi&_samilow&_fpos&_oexkw&_udhi&_ftrt=901&_sabdhi&_udlo&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo&_adv=1&_dmd=1&_okw&_nkw=Gameboy%20SP%20101&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Seeing as the US NTSC Snes is going through a bit of a trend in here lately here:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/271078317186?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_5313wt_922

For anyone who might need one. Comes with uk power plug so no step down or that. Highly recommended seller as well. fast post and cheap. Now when I say fast I mean nearly instant.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

What sort of sick twisted mind would have done that mod to that Super Nintendo?
    Mother of Glob!

So, someone needs to buy it, then send it to EnterNow, job done! All for about €70!
    Same as I paid for mine, so I don't feel too bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

What sort of sick twisted mind would have done that mod to that Super Nintendo?
    Mother of Glob!

So, someone needs to buy it, then send it to EnterNow, job done! All for about €70!
    Same as I paid for mine, so I don't feel too bad!

Mine landed for €75 or so too, the one in that ebay link is gunthered, cart slot missing, scart lead hard-mod that doesn't work. Def needs to tlc that one, though it is cheap

I didn't really read the description, something up?

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I didn't really read the description, something up?

The condition of the console is reflective of the price is all, missing cart flap, scart wire hanging out of the console too that doesn't work. Seller says the console works though, so it is cheap. What I'd do with is buy another non working one & swap the case over, prob work out the same price as a decent one though

Shamless plug

I listed the Hybrid Bios Dreamcast for €120 here

I also listed a cib & 60Hz modded Mastersystem II for €90 here

Prices obviously have to take into account the cost of the mods etc

/Shameless Plug

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Steve SI wrote: »

*sniff, sniff* It's just not the same without him!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,848 ✭✭✭Steve X2

*sniff, sniff* It's just not the same without him!!!!

Well if he couldn't put up with a little light slagging and piss taking like we all get here then it wasn't mean to be Ciderman.

Anyway, I'm thinking of putting one of my Darius Alpha's up for sale next month. Will I put it on adverts for the craic :D

• Advertisement

Did he stop posting because of the banter in here?

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Did he stop posting because of the banter in here?

No idea, it's the only thing we can think of. He just literally disappeared :confused:

I reckon he heard there was an installation of the big ass multi screen Darius down in the Caribbean and he disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle getting there!
    Obviously he can still post on Jamma+ from whatever limbo he finds himself trapped in, which is handy!

I split the Megadrive 2 & Mega CD 2 into two seperate ads on Adverts

Megadrive 2 CIB
    Mega CD 2 CIB

I also threw up the NES CIB

I also reduced the prices of some of the snes carts listed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

EnterNow wrote: »
    I split the Megadrive 2 & Mega CD 2 into two seperate ads on Adverts

Megadrive 2 CIB
    Mega CD 2 CIB

I also threw up the NES CIB

I also reduced the prices of some of the snes carts listed

If I had the money I would be all over those boxed starwars snes games :'(
    awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

have a complete pal Kula World on eBay if anyone's interested

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

I reckon he heard there was an installation of the big ass multi screen Darius down in the Caribbean and he disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle getting there!
    Obviously he can still post on Jamma+ from whatever limbo he finds himself trapped in, which is handy!

Still putting some videos up on youtube, He was moving wasnt he? Mabye just been busy, took a break from boards a while ago sure, so its understandable haha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Shamless plug

I listed the Hybrid Bios Dreamcast for €120 here

I also listed a cib & 60Hz modded Mastersystem II for €90 here

Prices obviously have to take into account the cost of the mods etc

/Shameless Plug

I have the Hybrid Bios installed on my Dreamcast too... how did you set it to have the red bootup swirl instead of blue?

Thanks.

Achilles wrote: »
    I have the Hybrid Bios installed on my Dreamcast too... how did you set it to have the red bootup swirl instead of blue?

Thanks.

You have to strip the console down fully, remove the mobo, bridge the top part of resistor R512 to 12V with a piece of wire. Reassemble everything then. Then use the DC Region Flasher 1.5 disc, to change the region of the console to either JP or US {they both have the orange swirl}. That programme then flashes the bios with the new region code. You should then have the orange swirl. You then need to disassemble everything again, & take out the wire that joins R512 to 12V

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Is that bios chip socketed by any chance?

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote: »
    Is that bios chip socketed by any chance?

Nope, you have to desolder the old one. All 42 pins :(

You can of course piggy back the hybrid bios on top of the existing one too, & add a selectable switch to switch between them too.

You can of course piggy back the hybrid bios on top of the existing one too, & add a selectable switch to switch between them too.

I don't know what he's sayin' but he sho' does talk purdy!

I don't know what he's sayin' but he sho' does talk purdy!

The Ann & Barry version :D

25.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Twin cab Virtua Racing?
    Major WANT!

Ultimate wantage :(:(

They've converted the left side to Mame tho!! That'd need to be undone

Yeah, unless..... you can install a switch and set it to play racing games, so Scud Race, Sega Rally, maybe even the ultimate heresy, Ridge Racer on a VR cab!

Yeah, unless..... you can install a switch and set it to play racing games, so Scud Race, Sega Rally, maybe even the ultimate heresy, Ridge Racer on a VR cab!

I think a cab like that should be kept original, its Virtua Racing man! Thats a grail cab for me, & one I'll likely never own :(

• Advertisement

How many grails is that you own already ?
    Wow, because thankful Arthurs Knights never had your list to quest for!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement