Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Feedback (Please thank this post so we know you have seen it)

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

shabalala wrote: »
    Seems to me, an occasional poster that Greebo is a poor Mod, gets personal, takes things too far and won't admit to being wrong. Not Mod behaviour no matter what the forum. Seems he's an asshole. Pologies but that's my opinion.

OK, maybe you thought I was kidding?

Have a week off, thanks. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Steve wrote: »
    OK, maybe you thought I was kidding?

Have a week off, thanks. :)

Beat me too it. I would have given more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭shabalala

#Tumbleweed

Has anyone any info on Greebo? I sent him a pm but it looks like he hasn't logged in since the last post on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭bustercherry

#Tumbleweed

Has anyone any info on Greebo? I sent him a pm but it looks like he hasn't logged in since the last post on here?

It will anarchy on here now you pointed that out.....

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

#Tumbleweed

There was a similar "where is GreeBo" thread deleted earlier today so I'll make an assumption that GreeBo is off limits.

• Advertisement

It will anarchy on here now you pointed that out.....

There are 7 mods in total here, knock yourself out if you think things are going to be any different.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Pints?

Am I allowed to say the greens in a particular club are crap? (Serious question)

Pints? wrote: »
    Am I allowed to say the greens in a particular club are crap? (Serious question)

This thread is for feedback on the forum not on courses etc.

If you played the course and were unhappy with the greens thats ok, but if you heard from someone who knew someone who played there.....then thats not! Have a quick look over the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭bustercherry

charlieIRL wrote: »
    There are 7 mods in total here, knock yourself out if you think things are going to be any different.

Irony is clearly lost on you...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

I think all 7 mods are doing sterling jobs. Keep up the good work gents.

If there's any openings happening I'd like to submit a copy of my cv if an extra pair of fingers are needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,342 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ForeRight ForMod!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,806 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Rikand wrote: »
    ForeRight ForMod!

Watch if ForeRight was mod - first rule - red card for anybody who says "He is Back"
    Except ForeRight

Bring Back Greeb.

Right, I think this thread has run its course for now. Points noted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement