Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best nickname you ever heard.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

BadCompany wrote: »
    Not an original, in fact I think I might have seen it on a similar thread ages back but it's stayed with me since!

Supposedly some girl with a very strong jaw and a slight speech impediment. Her nickname? Chin-dler's Lisp :D

That was a couple I used to hang around with, he had a lisp she had a huge chin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Sh1t in the bath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭RichT

True story ....

A new fella joined our work team and was always telling wild and unbelievable stories/lies about himself.

He was henceforth always known as Skip.......... because he was full of sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

A guy (lets call him Paul) moved into the area when he was twelve and went for a game of soccer at the local field, wearing a Jack Charlton T-shirt. Because nobody knew him, people were shouting for the ball "Jack! Jack!". And thus he was christened Jack FOREVER, so much so, that even his family now call him Jack!

The boy who lost his name...

When we were kids there was a brother and sister call Dave and Linda*. He had really big eyes so we called him Stanley, after stanley ipkiss from the movie the mask. She had red hair so we called her Mona after the grandmother from Who's the boss. That's the names they use for everything now. So much so that when they were summonsed to court, the summons' were issued to Stanley and Mona. :D

*not real names

Advertisement