Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some of Todays Wrestling News and Rumours (Possible spoilers) ***NO CHAT***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    So, who's Vince gonna pick? :pac:

I reckon Batista Jr.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5YOwvmm23pCGx2_loYqOTioGyZRmfFkUGEdLqvVTmuHYtFpzY

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The first interview Landsberg did with Sonnen on OTR was hilarious, Chael ended up walking out of the studio.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Chael has a strength and conditioning coach I always assumed that meant he just has to buy a few more needles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Dunno if this has been posted, the biggest ignoramuses in WWE history according to Damien Sandow:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/sandow-biggest-ignoramuses

On Zack Ryder:
    “An example of Long Island's subpar public schools," he decried. "Expel this social media miscreant at once!”

:pac:

• Advertisement

Miscreant LOL

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

During an autograph session Saturday afternoon at Delaware Army National Guard, WWE Intercontinental champion Cody Rhodes teased that he may be jumping ship to the Raw brand when WWE holds their annual Draft.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wwe/wwe-news/sd-star-jumping-ship-to-raw-sd-profile-removed/

Wrestlezone has learned, according to several sources,
    that TNA has run through all of
    Matt Morgan’s contractual dates with the organization, and therefore creative ran the injury angle on Impact last night to write him off TV. Sources have also confirmed to WZ that WWE has shown a high degree of interest in re-signing Morgan upon the expiration of his contract later this year.
    It's worth noting that during an exclusive interview conducted for Pro Wrestling Torch last month, Morgan did say that he would not rule out a potential return to WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

WWE being interested in massive, hairy, monstrous looking wrestler?
    Doesnt sound far from the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I've always wanted to see Morgan return to that pathetic stuttering gimmick they dumped him with.

If that was his last appearance they should have had Crimson actually beat him first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

GTR63 wrote: »
    Wrestlezone has learned, according to several sources,
    that TNA has run through all of
    Matt Morgan’s contractual dates with the organization, and therefore creative ran the injury angle on Impact last night to write him off TV. Sources have also confirmed to WZ that WWE has shown a high degree of interest in re-signing Morgan upon the expiration of his contract later this year.
    It's worth noting that during an exclusive interview conducted for Pro Wrestling Torch last month, Morgan did say that he would not rule out a potential return to WWE.

Non story,He signed a five year deal in 2009 at best and not being an expert or anything but who outside the top few have a contract with a specified amount of dates on it,Also obviously both parties would be interested in each other if the opportunity was right for both. Non story in my book,specualtion

EdK wrote: »
    Non story in my book,specualtion

Nope Morgan is interested in WWE and his contract is up he said last month on the PWTorch Livecast

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd love if it was some movement with the likes of The Rock, Brock, Heyman and co. leading a "revolution" against the PG movement and those who support it in WWE. A proper invasion, done right this time.

But it won't be. At best, it's Ambrose. At worse, it's just a new show.

rovert wrote: »
    Nope Morgan is interested in WWE and his contract is up he said last month on the PWTorch Livecast

Who wouldnt be interested? but I know he would have to think hard about it,if he was a regular in the TNA main event he would stay in TNA theres no doubt he would go back to WWE if he had to but being his size and with niggling injuries i'm sure he'd rather not be on the road for 5 days a week for three years minimum,It's May now and he says he has a year left on his contract during that PW torch interview,he says he thinks it expires in October (this year presumably) A wrestler with a contract expiring in October isnt off tv in May

My feeling is its for a refresh of him and his character and to clear up a few niggling injuries and he'll be back in a couple of months

Who wouldnt be interested? but I know he would have to think hard about it,if he was a regular in the TNA main event he would stay in TNA theres no doubt he would go back to WWE if he had to but being his size and with niggling injuries i'm sure he'd rather not be on the road for 5 days a week for three years minimum,It's May now and he says he has a year left on his contract during that PW torch interview,he says he thinks it expires in October (this year presumably) A wrestler with a contract expiring in October isnt off tv in May

My feeling is its for a refresh of him and his character and to clear up a few niggling injuries and he'll be back in a couple of months

This kind of seems like sour grapes over a personal theory being seemingly wrong. You go from no way to of course he is interested. Matt made like an hour long audition for WWE on that show citing a million reasons why WWE should hire him as he is a better fit there than he is in TNA. Sorry buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Also obviously both parties would be interested in each other if the opportunity was right for both.

Why do you think it's obvious that WWE would be interested in Matt Morgan?

It's far from obvious, actually I would be genuinely surprised if they re-hired him. His series of matches with Crimson have been amongst the worst this year.

He does have a great physique which Vince loves but WWE have just re-debuted 3 big guys in the last few weeks - Lesnar, Ryback, Tensai, so I wouldn't have thought they were still chasing more.

This kind of seems like sour grapes over a personal theory being seemingly wrong. You go from no way to of course he is interested. Matt made like an hour long audition for WWE on that show citing a million reasons why WWE should hire him as he is a better fit there than he is in TNA. Sorry buddy.

No sour grapes at all as it is just that an opinion is that ok with you?,check with your sources and get back to me,Also I said in my first post that both would be interested in each other under the right terms

Matt has also stated his loyalty to TNA in many interviews and had said if TNA do right by him he'll do right by them

As no one can actually difinitely say what will or won't happen we shall wait and see eh?

Charisteas wrote: »
    Also obviously both parties would be interested in each other if the opportunity was right for both.

Why do you think it's obvious that WWE would be interested in Matt Morgan?

It's far from obvious, actually I would be genuinely surprised if they re-hired him. His series of matches with Crimson have been amongst the worst this year.

He does have a great physique which Vince loves but WWE have just re-debuted 3 big guys in the last few weeks - Lesnar, Ryback, Tensai, so I wouldn't have thought they were still chasing more.

Because he was approached by WWE at least twice before this

As no one can actually difinitely say what will or won't happen we shall wait and see eh?

You called it a non-story when he gave the most robust and mature case for why he is a better fit for WWE on the Livecast.

You called it a non-story when he gave the most robust and mature case for why he is a better fit for WWE on the Livecast.

He may or may not return to WWE at the end of his contract,same could be said for any TNA wrestler,not particularly newsworthy IMO,comments on WWE near the end of his contract can be seen as an attempt at leverage or a show of frustration as up to now he's usually played down talk of a return to the WWE

• Advertisement

He may or may not return to WWE at the end of his contract,same could be said for any TNA wrestler,not particularly newsworthy IMO,comments on WWE near the end of his contract can be seen as an attempt at leverage or a show of frustration as up to now he's usually played down talk of a return to the WWE

Which makes it a story rather than a non-story.

I am done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Gonna be a pretty empty thread if we cannot discuss and speculate what may or may not happen with wrestlers
    kind of the whole point of the thread.
    or we could all just stop posting and wait and see what happens

One could also say a post stating what you consider worthy of being in this thread is far more pointless and less newsworthy than every other of the 2600+ posts

Gonna be a pretty empty thread if we cannot discuss and speculate what may or may not happen with wrestlers
    kind of the whole point of the thread.
    or we could all just stop posting and wait and see what happens

One could also say a post stating what you consider worthy of being in this thread is far more pointless and less newsworthy than every other of the 2600+ posts

I have no problem with speculation it's what drives boards,I do however have a problem when somebody is told their speculation/opinion is more or less valid than another persons...and that's my last word on it per thread rules

As43INeCQAAt7iH.jpg

tumblr_lnx59hrVnb1qce5va.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I won't choo-choo-choose to buy that :pac:

I'll go now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

must of took them a total of 2 minutes to come up with that t shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

That shirt is quite horrendous.

That shirt is quite horrendous.

Looks more like a wasp aswell

Looks more like a wasp aswell

Any entomologist would tell you wasps are mid carders and bees are main eventers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

GTR63 wrote: »
    Any entomologist would tell you wasps are mid carders and bees are main eventers.

"Nobody ever told us" :(

killerbees2.jpgtumblr_m3v16kaBFU1r4ocu1o1_500.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement