Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

L1011 wrote: »
    Although you'll get a 5c/l voucher if you use the 50 instore theres a good chance it's more than 5c dearer than other local stations

Lots of the local stations honor the Tesco vouchers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Lots of the local stations honor the Tesco vouchers :)
    :eek: Never thought to try that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

There are a couple going into and out of Dublin- the 2 Esso's at Palmerstown, the Esso at Celbridge etc etc. I got a fill @ 126.9 from Esso Parkway yesterday evening- not bad at all.......

There are a couple going into and out of Dublin- the 2 Esso's at Palmerstown, the Esso at Celbridge etc etc. I got a fill @ 126.9 from Esso Parkway yesterday evening- not bad at all.......
    Would it be up to the individual stations whether to accept competitor coupons, or is it likely that all the Esso stations have a policy of accepting them? Did you just ask about the coupon or was there a sign up?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

leck wrote: »
    Would it be up to the individual stations whether to accept competitor coupons, or is it likely that all the Esso stations have a policy of accepting them? Did you just ask about the coupon or was there a sign up?

Its specifically stations acting as stand-ins for where Tesco hasn't got one; Celbridge for the store there and Palmerston for Lucan. Its not always Esso either.

No sign up- a little sticker on the pump itself though saying "Use your Tesco Fuel Vouchers Here". Its a small sticker and easy to miss (its a 4" by 6" size- really quite small and unremarkable)

No sign up- a little sticker on the pump itself though saying "Use your Tesco Fuel Vouchers Here". Its a small sticker and easy to miss (its a 4" by 6" size- really quite small and unremarkable)
    It looks as though this page should link to a list of participating stations but it's not working for me:
    http://www.tesco.ie/petrol/#pfs2

Not working for me in IE or Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

It looks as though this page should link to a list of participating stations but it's not working for me:

working fine for me in Chrome.

Very interesting piece of information guys - i'm constantly getting these things, but nowhere near a tesco petrol station.

Glenbhoy wrote: »
    working fine for me in Chrome.

Very interesting piece of information - i'm constantly getting these things, but nowhere near a tesco petrol station.
    Not working for me. The main page loads but the links to "Find your nearest participating Tesco Petrol Station" and "Other participating petrol stations" do not load.

Can you paste the list of other stations unless it's very long?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

2ev8b3s.png

Not working here either.......
    Anyhow- I know where 2 are- even if I have to drive a bit........

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is this an Aldi 10 off 50 spend thread or Tesco Petrol voucher thread ???:)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭rochestown

Anyone know whats the score with Aldi/Lidl coupons this weekend? Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,855 ✭✭✭✭muffler

rochestown wrote: »
    1 - 1 draw :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Should be there again this weekend and every week up to christmas. I think there will be a 20 off when u spend 100 sometime before Christmas.

Aldi Voucher on Page 2 of the Sindo / Page 2 Sunday World, Lidl voucher on the back page of separate insert with Lidl's weekly offers, in both papers (not printed in the paper itself).

Aldi Voucher on Page 2 of the Sindo / Page 2 Sunday World, Lidl voucher on the back page of separate insert with Lidl's weekly offers, in both papers (not printed in the paper itself).

So this is the insert that advertises its offers for the following week? if that's the case can't one pick up these leaflets in store aswell ???

vicwatson wrote: »
    So this is the insert that advertises its offers for the following week? if that's the case can't one pick up these leaflets in store aswell ???

Possibly. They way it was phrased made it sound like they were printing a special insert for the Sunday papers- there was no indication whether, or not, its the self-same one you can pick up instore (though it would be damn convenient if it were!)

Just so we're clear: both papers will have the two vouchers? And the Sunday World is cheaper and more trashier? I know what one I'll be getting then! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭JTMan

Very surprised if the Sindo have both vouchers. The vouchers are normally done on an exclusive basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Lissavane

Just so we're clear: both papers will have the two vouchers? And the Sunday World is cheaper and more trashier? I know what one I'll be getting then! :D
    Yes. Both are equally flammable and absorbent for use around the home. Sunday World is the obvious choice. Maybe even two Sunday Worlds!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Anyone else wonder why Aldi make you sign voucher when you use them. What are they trying to prove?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,153 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Anyone else wonder why Aldi make you sign voucher when you use them. What are they trying to prove?
    so they cant be reused i would assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭brick tamland

whelan2 wrote: »
    so they cant be reused i would assume.

Getting cashier to rip or mark would do job though.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

man at checkout told me today there will be 20 off 100 spend week before Christmas

Bump, dont forget they take them in Tesco !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

vicwatson wrote: »
    Bump, dont forget they take them in Tesco !

So is it a 10 Euro voucher for aldi in both the sindo and Sunday world today

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    So is it a 10 Euro voucher for aldi in both the sindo and Sunday world today

Actually you know they just tweeted about the indo and no mention of the world so....

• Advertisement

And whats the story with the long awaited Lidl voucher?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement