Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi €10 voucher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Does the €10 off include the items in the centre aisles?

Yes... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭crayon80

So is this right for what's out there today? Coming from info posted above.

Sunday World - Aldi voucher for €10 off €50 - paper costs €2.45

and

Sunday Independent - Aldi voucher €10 off €50 - paper costs €2.90

And the idea of there was a lidl voucher as well in the Indo seems to have been wrong, just some leaflet next week and subsequent weeks. Which tbh sounds like crap cos I visualise half them being "removed" by people who aren't buying the paper. And the papers are so thick you'd be kicked out long before you flicked through the whole thing to make sure it's there :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

slave1 wrote: »
    Get the Indo, it has the Aldi AND Lidl €10 off voucher(s)

Arse, I read that on different threads here and like a few of you picked up the Indo and took ages to come to the conclusion no Lidl voucher, sorry for mis-informed post...

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's also a Dealz voucher (6 off 18) in the World

• Registered Users Posts: 29,216 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

L1011 wrote: »
    better take it out of the bin so, what page is it on?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

whelan2 wrote: »
    better take it out of the bin so, what page is it on?

Last page of a Dealz insert

• Registered Users Posts: 45,877 ✭✭✭✭muffler

3 off 18 on mine :eek:

muffler wrote: »
    ye found it, 3 euro off 18 here too

went to tesco, used 10 euro aldi voucher, also used a 12 euro off 80 euro tesco voucher and saved 15 euro on buying 6 bottles of wine :) saved 40 euro altogether, total was 144 i paid 104 euro

So do you have this voucher?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

crayon80 wrote: »
    Sunday World - Aldi voucher for €10 off €50...
    Sunday Independent - Aldi voucher €10 off €50

And the idea of there was a lidl voucher as well in the Indo seems to have been wrong, just some leaflet next week and subsequent weeks. Which tbh sounds like crap cos I visualize half them being "removed" by people who aren't buying the paper. And the papers are so thick you'd be kicked out long before you flicked through the whole thing to make sure it's there :mad:
    About the Lidl voucher...

On the Lidl Facebook page, they say:
    Our vouchers will be in the Sunday Independent and Sunday World from next week [Sunday 30 Nov]... it will be one €10 voucher off a €50 shop each week for the next four weeks starting next Sunday.
    I take that to mean that there will be ONE 10/50 voucher on Sunday 30 Nov valid for that week, then ONE 10/50 voucher the following Sunday, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

crayon80 wrote: »

Sunday World - Aldi voucher for €10 off €50 - paper costs €2.45

and

Sunday Independent - Aldi voucher €10 off €50 - paper costs €2.90

And the idea of there was a lidl voucher as well in the Indo seems to have been wrong, just some leaflet next week and subsequent weeks. Which tbh sounds like crap cos I visualise half them being "removed" by people who aren't buying the paper. And the papers are so thick you'd be kicked out long before you flicked through the whole thing to make sure it's there :mad:

Lidl vouchers are definitely in the Sunday World for the next 4 weeks as there weekly flyer in the SW says they will have it.

Aldi voucher is on Page 2 of the SW.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Aldi vocuhers have been in the Indo for last few weeks on and off but now Lidl are stating that their vouchers will be in the Indo so I'm guessing that Aldi will be in the Sunday World then?
    Just a pity Dunnes don't take them.

muffler wrote: »

I didn't read mine very well (like the rest of the paper), you're correct that it's 3

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Can I use the €3 voucher off €18 from dealz and a €10 voucher off €50 from Aldi together in Tesco??

tantipie wrote: »
    Can I use the €3 voucher off €18 from dealz and a €10 voucher off €50 from Aldi together in Tesco??
    you are only supposed to use 1 other voucher, i chanced my arm a few weeks ago and used tesco, super valu and aldi vouchers in the one shop... not 100% sure if tesco will take the dealz voucher as its not a supermarket

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

All of the Aldi vouchers were cut out of the copies of the Sunday Independent in Tesco Ballybeg Waterford this afternoon. Wonder how that happened???

homolumo wrote: »
    All of the Aldi vouchers were cut out of the copies of the Sunday Independent in Tesco Ballybeg Waterford this afternoon. Wonder how that happened???

7g3CDW.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

The Shop won't be able to return them to the wholesaler as the bar code is now missing and they won't get the refund!
    Would be funny though if the person responsible takes them into Tesco to use! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Our local LIDL is closed for a refit. The cleverly dumped a load of 20% off your total shop vouchers on the day they closed knowing they would be used at Tesco. Guy in front of me at the till bought €430 of booze!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I wish Aldi would train their staff in use of the vouchers though, as most of them don't seem to have a clue. While I've used them before 'normally' (i.e. got €10 knocked off my bill), on Saturday the guy insisted on taking the full amount from my card, and giving me a tenner cash! He seemed to think that he would have to split my bill into two separate transactions (one for €50 on the nose, the rest separate) to use the voucher as it should. Same has happened to my wife. An yes, I did give it to him before he started scanning.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

^^^

Agreed and you need to be careful also that they actually deduct it, I've had to mention it to the check out staff member on a couple of occasions if they have deducted it and they had "forgot" !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I wish Aldi would train their staff in use of the vouchers though, as most of them don't seem to have a clue. While I've used them before 'normally' (i.e. got €10 knocked off my bill), on Saturday the guy insisted on taking the full amount from my card, and giving me a tenner cash! He seemed to think that he would have to split my bill into two separate transactions (one for €50 on the nose, the rest separate) to use the voucher as it should. Same has happened to my wife. An yes, I did give it to him before he started scanning.
    I've never had a problem in Aldi, but have had various confused reactions when using the voucher at Tesco. Last time I used it at self-checkout in Tesco, the cashier on duty told me I would have to got to a regular checkout as they didn't accept them at SC. I told her I had used one the previous week so then she went off to find out how to enter the coupon. A manager had to show her how to enter it as a manual coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

I have had to remind the cashier in Aldi to deduct the €10, every time I used the voucher

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

ch750536 wrote: »
    Our local LIDL is closed for a refit. The cleverly dumped a load of 20% off your total shop vouchers on the day they closed knowing they would be used at Tesco. Guy in front of me at the till bought €430 of booze!

Is that Lidl Listowel or Castleisland? I had great fun with those 20℅ off vouchers in Teaco when the Tralee Lidl closed during the summer. Knocked over €60 off the bill on one occasion alone!

Quackster wrote: »
    Is that Lidl Listowel or Castleisland? I had great fun with those 20℅ off vouchers in Teaco when the Tralee Lidl closed during the summer. Knocked over €60 off the bill on one occasion alone!

How do you get the vouchers when Lidl are shutting for a refit?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

vicwatson wrote: »
    How do you get the vouchers when Lidl are shutting for a refit?

In Tralee they had them at the tills from about a week before the store was due to close and they gave a strip of them to you when you completed a transaction. They were strips of six 20% off €50+, each valid for one of the six weeks the store was due to be closed for.

When the store reopened they had further vouchers in store offering 10% off €30+ for a further two weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

I'm guessing the anwser to this is no but to tesco petrol stations honour these vouchers?

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the anwser to this is no but to tesco petrol stations honour these vouchers?

Correct it's a negative on fuel:(

• Advertisement

Although you'll get a 5c/l voucher if you use the 50 instore theres a good chance it's more than 5c dearer than other local stations

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement