Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

mie an mie man bou 2 ryd an mie ma woks in d dure scarleh so i am

She then proceeds to tag her mother in it and gets 47 likes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Am i the only one that likes to see pics of my nephews/nieces/friend's kids etc on facebook? I love seeing pictures of them and hearing how they're getting on, it makes me smile ... i must be in the minority!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

coolhull wrote: »
    Yeah, cos everyone knows that Ireland wouldn't dream of letting their own people emigrate to foreign lands, especially if they intend to bring their religion as on-board luggage

GAA jerseys do not a religion make. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Niemoj wrote: »
    She then proceeds to tag her mother in it and gets 47 likes!

Is she saying that her and her fella were about to make the beast with two backs and her mother walked in on them?

If that's what it is, it took me a fecking age to decipher it.

rawn wrote: »
    Am i the only one that likes to see pics of my nephews/nieces/friend's kids etc on facebook? I love seeing pictures of them and hearing how they're getting on, it makes me smile ... i must be in the minority!

Honestly have no problem with the first day of school pics - it's a big occasion for child and parent alike. Repeated pictures of a child napping or the like get a tad tedious.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Is she saying that her and her fella were about to make the beast with two backs and her mother walked in on them?

Oh! "Woks in d dure" = walks in the door. I never would have worked that out on my own. I thought the "dure" was somewhere she worked and I was trying to work out the correlation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Oh! "Woks in d dure" = walks in the door. I never would have worked that out on my own. I thought the "dure" was somewhere she worked and I was trying to work out the correlation!

I was able to decipher it, that worries me :D... I'm obviously spending too much time reading this thread.

I was trying to figure out where she worked for ages as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

God no, pictures of children are the worst possible things to see on your Facebook feed. I'd much rather see endless minion memes, "jokes" about how it's wine o'clock and buzzfeed article after buzzfeed article about how much of a 90s kid I am.

Dolbert wrote: »
    God no, pictures of children are the worst possible things to see on your Facebook feed. I'd much rather see endless minion memes, "jokes" about how it's wine o'clock and buzzfeed article after buzzfeed article about how much of a 90s kid I am.

They're even worse than articles about dodgy medical/food claims, chemtrail conspiracy pictures, repeated water protest posts and daily updates about a hobby no one else is interested in.

• Advertisement

Dolbert wrote: »

Why though?! They're kids i care about and they're adorable, I'd much rather see them than the endless selfies and pictures of alcohol :P

Why though?! They're kids i care about and they're adorable, I'd much rather see them than the endless selfies and pictures of alcohol :P

I think the poster's being sarcastic…

I think the poster's being sarcastic…

I'm not so sure :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

pebbles21 wrote: »
    "I'd like to wish my late dada in heaven a very happy 113th birthday today,still missing you after all these years dada"

F.F.S!!

Jesus !!
    Sending out 396th birthday wishes to my great great great great great grandad Loftus Mc Pheremson grand earl of Limerick - Will be a massive cake eh pops(4)

:D ...

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Siobhers

That hash tag though...

Exactly.

"My boyfriend and I were about to engage in coital activity when my mother walked in the door. I am embarrassed."

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

Niemoj wrote: »
    Exactly.

"My boyfriend and I were about to engage in coital activity when my mother walked in the door. I am embarrassed."

So easy now. Thank you. It had me beat!

NTC wrote: »
    So easy now. Thank you. It had me beat!

noh probz hon,, eny tyme xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Siobhers wrote: »
    That hash tag though...

Carillion?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,314 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

mackeire wrote: »
    Unfortunately it only got shared 999 times so the doctors wouldn't do the transplant!

Why do people post such crap!!!

Don't bother sharing it, the kid has most definitely passed away as that was from January 2012. Which reminds me that people sharing ****e without reading the date on it really annoys me..."help find this girl, her family are really worried about her", look at the date and it's 4 years old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

wrote:
    I not just sayn it cause he's mine but he's the best boyfriend i could of eve asked for my mother an father love him
    Anal 😍

Bit of an inappropriate relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 37,871 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

People wishing happy birthdays to club pages,pubs etc. WTF

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

[name] is feeling excited
    Oh its killing me holding news in I wanna burst

followed by 18 comments asking what it is and the OP says
    I can tell people hopefully next week

Aaaaaaaaaaand unfriended

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

bnagrrl wrote: »
    followed by 18 comments asking what it is and the OP says

Aaaaaaaaaaand unfriended

But if you unfriend her we won't get to hear the great news!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

kitten_k wrote: »
    But if you unfriend her we won't get to hear the great news!

She/her mother/her mate/her dog is probably fecking pregnant and has to go for the scan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Just unfollowed a girl because she's getting too fond of the oul hashtags now.
    She's one of these fitness freaks who posts and spouts drivel about granola, fruit, gyms, being healthy, etc, etc.
    Here's the last post:

"There are going to be times when you don't work out or binge eat or drink too much or fluctuate in weight or can't be ar*ed to do anything, but never give up. NEVER. #instafit #fitgirl #gymforlife #healthy #loveveg #lovefruit #lovewater #gymbunny #absforlife #bikinibabe #toofittoquit #legsaching #armssore #nikesforlife #fitnessfreak".

I wish I was exaggerating the hashtags, but I'm not.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

#unfollowed would have been an appropriate reply

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

#fitfam is another one

#f*ckyourself

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

Had a girl on fb who literally thought she was the only girl in the town that had a child and worked and went to they gym thought she was this super moma get over it you go to the gym and also have a child who cares :) Another girl checks in to her workplace (CE Scheme) giving out about a girl in work that who does she think she is and she will punch the face of her and then the next status will be giving out that someone has told her workmate about the status.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

I understand posting a picture of your kids first day at school. But posting a picture of your teenage son on his first day of 5th year and stating how proud you are of him and hope that he has a great day, is a bit much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement