Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

PandaPoo wrote: »
    Causing a bit of controversy...

So tru hun xx

• Registered Users Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭893bet

mackeire wrote: »
    So tru hun xx

God only takes the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Bit:
    A) Controversial
    B) Dark
    For this thread tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I love when people delete you for nothing it's like the trash taking themselves out 😅😅😅😅 aw ya gotta laugh xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

why do people have to post where they are the whole time etc. i dont care if your shopping having a pint etc

i saw a group where its 'where to get things in this town' (people ask where to get X in the town). imo it mainly for people wanting everyone to knw there business and too get the likes. some of things people post on it would be answered by google.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

I love when people delete you for nothing it's like the trash taking themselves out 😅😅😅😅 aw ya gotta laugh xxx

I love that! I've been blocked by someone who wasn't even on my friend list :D tragic.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

*picture of child in a trcksuit*

Es lyk hz daddy aw luv dat pic [name] so cute xx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

PTH2009 wrote: »
    why do people have to post where they are the whole time etc. i dont care if your shopping having a pint etc

i saw a group where its 'where to get things in this town' (people ask where to get X in the town). imo it mainly for people wanting everyone to knw there business and too get the likes. some of things people post on it would be answered by google.

This +1000. By having Facebook on any device means you can go online to find other information.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

KKkitty wrote: »
    This +1000. By having Facebook on any device means you can go online to find other information.

Wot? Go onlyne? Dat meens I'd haf to Goggle it. No tim 4 dat, haf to mynd mi too li'l angles and dere uslessss da. i jus wysh I cud haf nuff tyme to Goggle dat sorta stuf.
    Neways, not fynyshed mi Dutch Gol yet. Tree cans stil to go. Yipppeeeee! h8ers gonna h8!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

coolhull wrote: »
    Wot? Go onlyne? Dat meens I'd haf to Goggle it. No tim 4 dat, haf to mynd mi too li'l angles and dere uslessss da. i jus wysh I cud haf nuff tyme to Goggle dat sorta stuf.
    Neways, not fynyshed mi Dutch Gol yet. Tree cans stil to go. Yipppeeeee! h8ers gonna h8!

If they can't handle you at your worst, they don't deserve you at your best hun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

"Meee :0) selfaay. Wheeey. Yolo."

Accompanied about her 3rd almost identical selfie of the day

rawn wrote: »
    "Meee :0) selfaay. Wheeey. Yolo."

Accompanied about her 3rd almost identical selfie of the day

Buh luk at mee, I'm gorgus....

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Karmella

" ****. I need a passport to get on the plane! "

Seeing this update made my night. This person has treated me really badly lately and to see that they went all the way to Dublin to fly out on a 4 day break without their passport ... Well it's just desserts really... I know it's schadenfreude but I don't care!!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I guess karmella that's what you call karma :pac:

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Karmella wrote: »
    " ****. I need a passport to get on the plane! "

Seeing this update made my night. This person has treated me really badly lately and to see that they went all the way to Dublin to fly out on a 4 day break without their passport ... Well it's just desserts really... I know it's schadenfreude but I don't care!!! :D

I hope it was somewhere expensive and non-refundable :)
    It's rare we see karma in action so enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭niallo32

Same beaut as before:

"Muslims dont believe is Christmas ie santa they already have got our lady moved out of children s hospitals because they think it interferes with there believes and from what I here they would like us not to have a Christmas at all and make it a normal day so should we tell them to go **** the ead there Christmas and tell them we dont like there religion the kran because if you listen to it in english it tell tell to convert everybody to islam and believe s in the devil toughts please I am disappointed that they think they can come here do such a thing send them packing ireland."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

niallo32 wrote: »
    ... Christmas ie santa...

Obviously a devout Christian.

niallo32 wrote: »
    Same beaut as before:

I am disappointed that they think they can come here do such a thing send them packing ireland."

Yeah, cos everyone knows that Ireland wouldn't dream of letting their own people emigrate to foreign lands, especially if they intend to bring their religion as on-board luggage

Unfortunately it only got shared 999 times so the doctors wouldn't do the transplant!

Why do people post such crap!!!

Another beauty!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Keeping details as vague as possible but anyway...

I'm friends with a guard, and I can imagine it's up there with a doctor in terms of being plagued for advice in your free time.

Someone actually posted on the guard's Facebook page looking for advice on anti social behaviour. From the tone of the message it was obviously meant to be a private mail, but Christ... Reporting crimes to guards on Facebook. What next...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Kim ya need to do the dna again ya hqvin a clue

so the annual first day of school pics/statuses start apperaring

'My sons first day of school today, in tears here so proud of him'

100 likes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Facebook is full of nothing but women posting utter shit about their precious little darlings.

Nib wrote: »
    Facebook is full of nothing but women posting utter shit about their precious little darlings.

there job descriptons are Full Time Parent, Stay at home mom etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Nib wrote: »

If you put that text on a picture of a minion and posted it to your FB feed, you'd probably get 1000+ likes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

"You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have" - Bob Marely.

Alongside a picture of a fairy on a blade of grass, of course.

Here you go, go nuts if you wanna lose some female friends :D

http://i.imgur.com/EsLfUvo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Here you go, go nuts if you wanna lose some female friends :D

http://i.imgur.com/EsLfUvo.jpg

As they say on FB, 'I'm stealing that'

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    As they say on FB, 'I'm stealing that'