Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off Topic **This Thread Now Closed For Business**

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Deadlie wrote: »
    Plants Vs Zombies 2 is seriously addictive. You kinda have to use your brain in it now since they got rid of the garlic plant! Other than that I'd use Fotmob for the football scores, Football Live Stream for watching games (and wwe) and Spotify and TuneIn Radio for musics!

I can't find that football live stream can you link it or something. Sorry to drag this from the past was just looking for it last night and couldn't find it. Would love to watch the football tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

293564.jpg

Some craic at Limp Bizkit last night, like being 12 all over again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Was there myself and really enjoyed the gig too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,046 ✭✭✭✭cena

Wait limp was in Dublin last night.. If only it was tomorrow night when I am in dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

A half like that really makes me glad the hurling is back at the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

A half like that really makes me glad the hurling is back at the weekend.

Dog shyte twas. Hope the hurling is good cause the weather ain't.
    I am thinking of my Dad saying Nature was his greatest enemy on days like today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

D.Q wrote: »

Some craic at Limp Bizkit last night, like being 12 all over again.

How did you get backstage mate? Did they play a full set or just a few tracks?

That Liverpool match was fun.

That Liverpool match was fun.

I was watching commentary(LFC TV) & I am pretty sure my neighbour thinks I am running Galway's version of Fight Club.
    Made up for the crap game on the telly.

I think Arsenal-United might be in the top 2 worst matches I've ever watched. Beaten by United-Chelsea earlier in the season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think Arsenal-United might be in the top 2 worst matches I've ever watched. Beaten by United-Chelsea earlier in the season.

At least I don't have to post the 30 Rock gif.

Was a horrendous match though. Sooner we get rid of Moyes, sooner I'll be happy...

I'd rather eat a box of them god awful Cheese & Onion Chocolate Tayto bars than rewatch either of them games. Worse than Scotland vs England last weekend & that takes some going.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

At least I don't have to post the 30 Rock gif.

Was a horrendous match though. Sooner we get rid of Moyes, sooner I'll be happy...

Read in the times today the Man U fans have gone from 2% wanting him out out immediately (after the first month) to 17% now. Something like 49% want him gone by the end of the season though.

I'd love to see Moyes given enough time as to get rid of Rio and the other wasters but I think ye'll get your wish and he'll be out in the Summer. They've given him nothing to work with, as bad as he has been.

Being honest, I just don't trust him to rebuild the squad in the way it needs to be rebuilt. We need at least 4 new first team players, and possibly some squad players. I just don't trust him with that job.

Charisteas wrote: »
    How did you get backstage mate? Did they play a full set or just a few tracks?

13 songs in total , Since it was the Kerrang Tour they didnt get a proper full set but was still great gig . Think they were selling backstage tickets outside the venue for €50? But D.Q can verify that

I just seen a band I like coming to the academy next month. 23euro for the gig.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

13 songs in total , Since it was the Kerrang Tour they didnt get a proper full set but was still great gig . Think they were selling backstage tickets outside the venue for €50? But D.Q can verify that

yeah there was a guy walking around selling them just before the gig. A sober me would have told him to **** off with their 50e but drunk me thought it was the best idea in the world. TBH, fred was the only one that seemed up for talking to the fans. The rest didnt seem happy to be there at all, which is grand, i get it, but like at the same time, everyone there had just forked out 50 quid each for the privilege, not like we were bothering them on the streets or whatever ya know. Overall it was a great night.

cena wrote: »
    I just seen a band I like coming to the academy next month. 23euro for the gig.

These

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Being honest, I just don't trust him to rebuild the squad in the way it needs to be rebuilt. We need at least 4 new first team players, and possibly some squad players. I just don't trust him with that job.

Nah. I reckon he will buy the right players. Just looks like he might not know what to do with them :-p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,156 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Moyes is basically hodgson all over again,just not good enough for United. Interesting to see what will happen if they go out in the last 16 of champions league and get smashed by Pool and City and if you are a fan of either you should be licking your lips at the thought of visiting Old Trafford.

So...um...Micheal Martin was apparently just at my door...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Did you unleash the dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Release the hounds!

• Advertisement

Mom answered. Think she was caught off guard. He was canvassing for someone in the area. Said hello, asked if there were any problems in the locality (smart wording) and were off before she had a chance to realise who he was properly :P

Waiting for someone from FG or Labor to show up myself....

Hey guys , If anyone has a spare second or €1 or €2 feel free to sponsor me for Shave or Dye :)

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/domhnall_hurleys_event/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Was thinking about bleaching one side of my long black hair, ala Seth Rollins, for shave and dye. Will probably need the managers permission first though......

Charisteas wrote: »
    Was thinking about bleaching one side of my long black hair, ala Seth Rollins, for shave and dye. Will probably need the managers permission first though......

What will it be today GTR? Wash & Cut same as usual yeah?
    NO! Gimme the Roman Reigns
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

"Mornin' Heel, what can I do you for today? Short back and sides?"

"Gimme' a Ziggler Special!"

• Advertisement

I'll have the Stone Cold special please.

Aha, who am I joking, I'm heading that way naturally.

tumblr_static_dean_bb.gif

I'll have the Stone Cold special please.
    Aha, who am I joking, I'm heading that way naturally.

Go for the Cesaro look but for god sake give up when its more the Costanza look.
    February 14th why is this day important again?
    Hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Cesaro is the way to go for sure. I couldn't go full Austin because I already have the goatee :pac:

Also, t'was a big week in the gnfnrhead/AJ Lee household. Passed my driving test at the first attempt. Hopefully wifey picked up on the hints and will give me a nice present tonight. However, I failed the NCT because one single tyre had the directional arrow pointing the wrong way. Never even knew that was a thing! Load of bollocks to fail for that.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Cesaro is the way to go for sure. I couldn't go full Austin because I already have the goatee :pac:

Also, t'was a big week in the gnfnrhead/AJ Lee household. Passed my driving test at the first attempt. Hopefully wifey picked up on the hints and will give me a nice present tonight. However, I failed the NCT because one single tyre had the directional arrow pointing the wrong way. Never even knew that was a thing! Load of bollocks to fail for that.

tumblr_m8i5gg0UsH1rxfwkao1_500.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,844 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

new thread title coming tomorrow, so whatever you post be warned it could be turned into another knockamania which then started running mild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hey guys , If anyone has a spare second or €1 or €2 feel free to sponsor me for Shave or Dye :)

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/domhnall_hurleys_event/

Done and Done

Im expecting a Jeff Hardy style dye :)

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Done and Done

Im expecting a Jeff Hardy style dye :)

Cheers dude , Appreciate it . Ha if i had the long hair . Thinking either all bald and a purple beard or shave the beard and a terrible looking mohawk

So as its the yearly love day here on boards PW... here is the BH Boards Matchmaking!beta

now ye're lovin'

waltersobchak
    JP Liz V1
    DM-ICE
    thebostoncrab
    Mr.Nice Guy
    Teamshadowclan
    jaykhunter
    CMpunked
    campo
    gimmick
    GavRedKing

So Walt.... *looks shy*

and good stuff actually got a woman in my top 2, Liz, how you doin? :pac:

Think its safe to say I interact a bit more with the PW folk than the soccer ones too, plus if your in the draft youve got a chance with me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

EDIT: linky http://www.boards.ie/love.php?match=hot

gnfnrhead
    beakerjoe
    Omackeral
    MAJR
    Mokuba
    Professional Griefer
    Angron
    mrkiscool2
    rovert
    the groutch
    Chagan
    These are the chosen one for me c/o Boards matchmaking, may God have mercy on your souls!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_
    SW
    x Purple Pawprints x
    Marty McFly
    Professey Chin
    DamoElDiablo
    Sephiroth_dude
    gnfnrhead
    Killer_banana
    cyberwolf77
    fewtins

I've got one closed account, and then folks from Nocturnal, FCL, Tattoos and Piercings, and only gnfnrhead really from PW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,496 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gnfnrhead
    jaykhunter
    starviewadams
    Loughc
    Furious-Red
    CMpunked
    Nuri Sahin
    rovert
    gerrybbadd
    Charisteas
    Hashtag_HEEL

No Liz in sight & she is on my friend list, it`d never work out anyway we bond through being two of the biggest fans of Christian :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

Gnfnrhead I swear that is all down to Wifey :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

rovert
    GTR63
    CMpunked
    Marty McFly
    Charisteas
    Bootup
    Loughc
    Mc Love
    Galvasean
    jaykhunter
    Capt'n Midnight

Nearly all Wrestling, Arsenal and YLYL. Not many (think only the one) outside of those three.

Bounty Hunter
    thebostoncrab
    DM-ICE
    gnfnrhead
    Hashtag_HEEL
    beakerjoe
    jaykhunter
    Loughc
    Furious-Red
    Mr.Nice Guy
    GT_TDI_150

Hey Bounty...

StarTrekSeedFlirtyEyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,496 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    gnfnrhead
    jaykhunter
    starviewadams
    Loughc
    Furious-Red
    CMpunked
    Nuri Sahin
    rovert
    gerrybbadd
    Charisteas
    Hashtag_HEEL

No Liz in sight & she is on my friend list, it`d never work out anyway we bond through being two of the biggest fans of Christian :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

Gnfnrhead I swear that is all down to Wifey :o

I still love you my fellow peep ;)

Bounty Hunter is my top boards love match

Aliens can't resist Kirk, what chance do I have :(

youve got competition though an actual female in liz is near the top of my list and has a chance to win me over with a draft pick now.

hmm maybe I should reign this nonsense in now incase the real wifey stumbles over my posts looking shy over walt, letting another lady win me over or saying I've no chance resisting Shatner

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still love you my fellow peep ;)
    If I had just another i`m sure you would be my

One%2BMore%2BMatch.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Teamshadowclan
    thebostoncrab
    Raf32
    JP Liz V1
    Moneymaker
    Bounty Hunter