Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 NFL Draft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

he got down to 5.01 on his second run - not bad at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Fisher, Clemmings and AJ Cann impressive so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,670 ✭✭✭nerd69

he got down to 5.01 on his second run - not bad at all!!

would still be the slowest :D

lane johnson -4.72
    jason kelce - 4.89
    evan mathis - 4.92
    jason peters - 4.8 (albeit as a tight end at the time)(still at 336 lbs though)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

ah look these O-linemen arent as good in general as previous classes - with the exception of sheriff i cant see any others go top 10

ah look these O-linemen arent as good in general as previous classes - with the exception of sheriff i cant see any others go top 10

dont think sheriff will go top 10 either to be fair himself and collins may be the only 1st rounders (and maby a tackle)

• Advertisement

todd gurly has refused to let team doctors examine his knee hardly a good sign

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

nerd69 wrote: »
    dont think sheriff will go top 10 either to be fair himself and collins may be the only 1st rounders (and maby a tackle)

Andrus Peat and Ereck Flowers go in the First round too, imo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,829 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/ Draft Simulator to do your mock drafts

My Draft for the Patriots

32: R1P32
    DT DANNY SHELTON
    WASHINGTON

64: R2P32
    OT JAKE FISHER
    OREGON

96: R3P32
    WR BRESHAD PERRIMAN
    UCF

98: R4P2
    TE JESSE JAMES
    PENN STATE

128: R4P32
    CB SENQUEZ GOLSON
    MISSISSIPPI

162: R6P2
    DE COREY CRAWFORD
    CLEMSON

194: R7P2
    ILB TREY DEPRIEST
    ALABAMA

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

paulie21 wrote: »
    98: R4P2
    TE JESSE JAMES
    PENN STATE

James and Gronk would be a complete matchup nightmare. I wouldn't like to be planning against that! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I don't know if it's dedicated or kinda sad that I booked off Friday from work so I can stay and watch the 1st round draft on the Thursday night :pac:

• Advertisement

mikemac1 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's dedicated or kinda sad that I booked off Friday from work so I can stay and watch the 1st round draft on the Thursday night :pac:

I'll be doing the same thing :) I always like to get a few beers and snacks in for it. It's one of my favourite nights on the entire sporting calender.

mikemac1 wrote: »

Your far from alone mate

Paully D wrote: »
    Dorsett is a speed demon but I think Coates at 6/1 is worth a bet for fastest 40 time. I just think there's some value there, as there is with JJ Nelson at 11/1, another I'll have a small bet on mainly for interest.

00b93659f234a65b85daff95f67b3a62.png

Woohoo! Nelson runs a 4.29! Hopefully none of the DB's beat it on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

No idea Kevin White was that fast! 6'3 and 215lbs and he ran a 4.35 and 4.36. That's incredible.

Dante Fowler does a 4.61 40. 1.59 10 yard split time.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,829 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

What time are the quarterbacks throwing at?

paulie21 wrote: »
    What time are the quarterbacks throwing at?

Already been and done yesterday mate.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Looking forward to seeing what Leonard Williama does

that Sooners NT is one big dude

Looking forward to seeing what Leonard Williama does

5.01 unofficial 40-yard For Williams

• Advertisement

phatkev wrote: »
    5.01 unofficial 40-yard For Williams

looked good to would you plat him tackle or end in a 4-3?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

DT you'd assume, but from the vids i've watched and analysis ive read i think he'll disrupt no matter where he is

So yeah Vic Beasley is fast:eek:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/0ap3000000473238/Beasley-vs-Kaepernick-Newton-simulcam?campaign=Facebook_video_beasley_kap_cam

yeah I reckon you can put Williams anywhere along the line and he'll be causing problems

DT you'd assume, but from the vids i've watched and analysis ive read i think he'll disrupt no matter where he is

i agree he could play either but i think he will play dt as well (unless drafted to a 3-4) because inside pressure is harder to generate/more effective

some of these linebackers seem to have insane bad hands dropping floaters straight at them

is there any way to go back and watch older days of the combine (on gamepass if necessary) i missed wrs and thats the one bit i normal find useful

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine

theres a couple of WRs full workouts here

byron jones has made himself some money today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

read on nfl.com over the last day or two dick lebeau will have say in titans pick, i think a pass rusher is going at two,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

tripperman wrote: »
    read on nfl.com over the last day or two dick lebeau will have say in titans pick, i think a pass rusher is going at two,

It seems pretty nailed on that they will take Leonard Williams and pair him up with Jurrell Casey.

Advertisement