Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-02-2013, 19:26   #286
Fnz

I haven't seen it anywhere cheap - at least online. Out of stock everywhere. Was tempted to get it for $20 on amazon.com but, now, that train has sailed.
Advertisement
13-02-2013, 10:19   #287
Big Knox

Send a message via MSN to Big Knox
Tera is great fun for the first 30 levels then the boredom hits like a train! It has a hell of a lot of potential but the god awful quest system kills it. There is absolutely no variation and when the grind kicks in every quest is another nail in the coffin!
Thanks from:
13-02-2013, 12:03   #288
Wossack

hah yes, Im very wary of that dcullys turnaround from 110% enthusiasm, to utter bordom in less then a page and a half summed it up pretty well for me
Thanks from:
13-02-2013, 14:47   #289
Dcully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Knox View Post
Tera is great fun for the first 30 levels then the boredom hits like a train! It has a hell of a lot of potential but the god awful quest system kills it. There is absolutely no variation and when the grind kicks in every quest is another nail in the coffin!

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Granted my highest level toon is 39 so i cant comment about later levels or endgame but yes I found the questing to be boring.
14-02-2013, 19:02   #290
YouSavedMyLife

Diablo 3 killed this game for me. Think i got my Warrior to level 48 then D3 launched. I agree with the quests being boring but the gameplay kept it fun enough for me to continue. Warrior gameplay atleast. Plus attempting to solo BAMs or killing them in a group was a nice challenge to break the tedium of solo questing.

Re-subbed to it recently before it went F2P and had lotsa problems with erratic ping, plus apparently there is alot of content that the US and Asia will be getting but EU will never get to see.
Advertisement
15-02-2013, 17:26   #291
Dcully

So ive been playing on and off since its gone F2P and its just so boring while leveling up after lvl 30 or so.
Tried a few of my alts and just cant get into it,its so tedious while playing solo, i reckon its a lot better if your leveling up with mates.
05-03-2013, 22:15   #292
cherryghost
Frequent Support Feeder

Send a message via MSN to cherryghost Send a message via Yahoo to cherryghost Send a message via Skype™ to cherryghost
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion