Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No threads about Tera? Interesting...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dcully wrote: »
    Diablo3 is out next week.

That's the only reason i'm not playing this right now. Will probably get it a few weeks after D3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

So tempted to get this while we wait for GW2 but then again Diablo3 is out next week.
    Kiith wrote: »
    Th at's the only reason i'm not playing this right now. Will probably get it a few weeks after D3.

So am I !someone take my wallet off me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I expect Tera to experience a surge in sales a few weeks from now.

I wonder how many others are also only putting it off because of D3? Or Exams.. Or both like me:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Really want to get this but im going to wait a while until i've played through D3 a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Enjoying it so far .. Some interesting features like Guilds declaring war on each other. Combat system is a refreshing change from the usual mmo fare. Not 100% convinced yet but still only playing with low level chars and its supposed to improve a lot later on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Playboy wrote: »
    Enjoying it so far .. Some interesting features like Guilds declaring war on each other. Combat system is a refreshing change from the usual mmo fare. Not 100% convinced yet but still only playing with low level chars and its supposed to improve a lot later on

I'm even more tempted now :)...must....stay....strong...for diablo......ah feck it anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Gotten to level 25 on my Slayer, the first instance is pretty great, getting really awesome rotations to work through and soling BAM's is really really cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

Gotten to level 25 on my Slayer, the first instance is pretty great, getting really awesome rotations to work through and soling BAM's is really really cool.

yeah I prefer the BAMs then the runs, done the 1st 3 runs now healing and with a good grp its really good fun, keeps u on ur feet big time.
    Duod most of the BAMs quests is great, u can solo on mystic but it takes a daft amount of time as weakest dps class in the game.

Overstrike on the slayer is just broken, it crits for over 3k, chains with almost ever other skill they have and you can glyph it to restore 3 percent of your health and not trigger a cooldown half the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Guys any info on endgame?
    Since its out in Asia quite a while im guessing or hoping theres a substantial amount there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

I am not sure if this feature has been released yet but the endgame of Tera is the nexus, Which are events similar to rifts in Rift. You also have the hard mode dungeons as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Been playing since the open beta and love it. Have a level 35 Warrior on the highest pop PvP server, Essenia i think its called. GvG is really interesting as it makes for some really dynamic world pvp. Its also a very skill based game which i like, specially if you want to solo BAMs.

Watching a stream on twitch tv atm and it does look fantastic, the combat looks amazing.
    Anyone know how well the European servers are?

Just read on the official forums theres some sort of buddy key feature where people can send one onto a friend to try the game for 7 days.
    Dont suppose anyone would oblige if they have one spare :)

Watching a stream on twitch tv atm and it does look fantastic, the combat looks amazing.
    Anyone know how well the European servers are?

Just read on the official forums theres some sort of buddy key feature where people can send one onto a friend to try the game for 7 days.
    Dont suppose anyone would oblige if they have one spare :)

Let me know your email and I'll send it over to you.

Really enjoying this game now .. very polished and the pvp is wicked so far

Playboy wrote: »
    Let me know your email and I'll send it over to you.

Really enjoying this game now .. very polished and the pvp is wicked so far

pm sent, thanks a lot :)
    What server are you people on?
    If i roll pve [ i hate being ganked lol] will i have any chance to pvp, is there anything like battlegrounds?

If there's another buddy key going, i'd love one as well.

Think I can send another so let me know your email and I'll try and get it to you m8

Pm'd you there. Thanks.

Hmm, seems to be an issue with using the Tell A Friend code on an account that already had open beta access. Seems to be a few others having the issue on the forums. So if anyone gets a buddy code, create a new account that wasn't in the beta or you won't be able to play :(

Edit....just saw a few people say that after talking to the support guys, they aren't going to fix the problem. If you use a key on an account that had Beta access, it's wasted. Balls to that. So beware when creating.

So if someone else has a(nother) spare key lying around...i'd happily take it off your hands :pac:

I would love a spare key too if anyone has one. Really wana get this game. Stupid Diablo around the corner!

• Advertisement

All out I'm afraid :/

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

If any of you guys are looking for a Guild we're in need of a few more players over at Double Dragon on Essenia! It's a small social Guild but we're aiming for great things :) Hope you're all enjoying the game!

http://www.doubledragon-ver2.com/home

Speedhaak wrote: »
    If any of you guys are looking for a Guild we're in need of a few more players over at Double Dragon on Essenia! It's a small social Guild but we're aiming for great things :) Hope you're all enjoying the game!

http://www.doubledragon-ver2.com/home

I'l give it a look : )

I caved in and brought it :-/,I really shouldn't have though because d3 is out next week and I'm getting the collectors ed,I'm gonna be broke :/

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭ShaneScouse

Seems few getting it now, Id say more will once the new car smell of diablo3 wears off, and people get bored with no Guildwars2 release date on the horizon over the next several weeks.

We should try go on same server or at least do few alts on same server or something, always nice to grp or even rant to Irish folks on an mmo, even weasel into the same kin :D

Do any of you guys have the buddy key for free 7 days?

Edit: Feck it I bought it, what server are most of you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I got a buddy code if anyone is looking for a shot. First PM gets it, assuming there is only one buddy code.

Dunno about the rest of the guys, but im playing on a PvP Server named Essenia. Its the highest pop server in Europe so the queue times can be brutal on peek times and weekends but in the end its better to stick. I learned the hard way with SWTOR ending up on a dead server.

As for people worried about getting ganked on a pvp server. It DOES happen, but not as often as you would think. Alot of people are still leveling and people who gank gain infamy which means anyone else can attack them. Unless ofc your guild is in a Guild War, then all kills are fair game. But if you find your getting ganked repeatedly in the same area you can actually transfer to different channels to avoid people all together.

If any of you roll on Essenia my chars name is Inertia so gimmie a shout if your looking for a friend :D

I'll take it (again :()

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Anyone know where this can be bought in galway (boxed edition) saving for new car and this will keep me busy of an evening on the cheap.

83 minute queue for Essenia :(

• Advertisement

83 minute queue for Essenia :(

Is that a pvp server?

Advertisement