Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many sexual partners have you had so far?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I am not saying but i would not mind some more. i think i would be happy when i can not fit count them all on my fingers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

Only had one sexual partner years ago and we didn't really do anything, just kissed and held hands. I'm morbidly obese so it's hard to find willing partners, and a lot of the dating websites which cater to people if my size don't have many members in their twenties!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

You un-slept with them ????:eek:

How ????

:pac:

Epic fail on my part.

Terrible choice of words!!!

Ok getting less frequent is what i should have said :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭BlueSmoker

Really I have no idea, I'm not keeping count, if it happens it happens, I do have to say I enjoyed everyone of them :) and I was always found the experience very pleasurable:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭johnr1

I've unslept with people before, it's not actually that difficult.

Do tell, we're intrigued.....:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Such modesty. Wibbs, you're one classy guy. ;)

Yeah, but after saying "a few" - he also said there was only six of that few he would repeat, thereby obliterating the word's usual meaning.

He's a slapper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

This poll reads like a pedo's dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

johnr1 wrote: »
    Do tell, we're intrigued.....:confused:

Me too. I'd love to unsex some guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

You un-slept with them ????:eek:

How ????

Kicked out of the bed for farting. Minus a point.
    Well executed dutch oven, double points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Chest dumping is probably the only way to unsleep with someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Only had one sexual partner years ago and we didn't really do anything, just kissed and held hands. I'm morbidly obese so it's hard to find willing partners, and a lot of the dating websites which cater to people if my size don't have many members in their twenties!
    Plenty of chubby-chaser websites out there.
    [-0-] wrote: »
    This poll reads like a pedo's dream.
    So you've had pedo dreams?

Rabies wrote: »

Oh I thought you just didn't sleep with them, when you knew they where into you, sorry my bad, I made an assumption, glad to see women, have a point system as well.;)

I'm still curious though how does someone unsleep with someone, assuming in the veins of this thread, that sleeping with someone, means having sex. How can someone undo the act of having sex. :confused:

Don't get me wrong I've unslept with people, (which means we've falling a sleep, when we should in theory have had sex) so I've slept with them, so now I'm back at square one, how do I unsleep with someone :confused:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

BlueSmoker wrote: »
    Rabies wrote: »

Oh I thought you just didn't sleep with them, when you knew they where into you, sorry my bad, I made an assumption, glad to see women, have a point system as well.;)

I'm still curious though how does someone unsleep with someone, assuming in the veins of this thread, that sleeping with someone, means having sex. How can someone undo the act of having sex. :confused:

Don't get me wrong I've unslept with people, (which means we've falling a sleep, when we should in theory have had sex) so I've slept with them, so now I'm back at square one, how do I unsleep with someone :confused:

Up their bum and push the jizz out from their front bum. Simple biology.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Fentdog84

Not quite double figures but Im working on it.. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

:eek: The number of male virgins outweighs the number of female virgins! You know what that means boys.....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I am 22 years old, i had had 3 sexual partners and am very happy with my current girlfriend.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Wibbs wrote: »
    A few, though of that number if I had my life over again I'd only repeat 6 or so.

Are you sure about that, though? I mean, most of us can only really learn from our mistakes?

What I mean is, how do you know what's not for you until you've experienced similar? Bad experiences in the past will help you to make better choices in the future, in my opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Are you sure about that, though? I mean, most of us can only really learn from our mistakes?

What I mean is, how do you know what's not for you until you've experienced similar? Bad experiences in the past will help you to make better choices in the future, in my opinion!

Go away you with your common sense :P

antodeco wrote: »
    Up their bum and push the jizz out from their front bum. Simple biology.

That appears to be more complicated than you are letting on :confused: It still doesn't explain how someone can unsleep with someone though, it explains possibly reverse sex or sleeping with someone, but not how to unsleep with somone. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭HOS 1997

Not as many as I would like!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

BlueSmoker wrote: »
    That appears to be more complicated than you are letting on :confused: It still doesn't explain how someone can unsleep with someone though, it explains possibly reverse sex or sleeping with someone, but not how to unsleep with somone. :eek:

I'd have to agree with you, if you've slept with someone you can't really undo it can you?
    Maybe if you removed the memory or something, but that's a big too MIB for my liking :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 1 hooptheloop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

[-0-] wrote: »
    Chest dumping is probably the only way to unsleep with someone.

Ah crap! That means I've unslept with three more people than I've actually slept with!

Advertisement