Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many sexual partners have you had so far?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 38 Glimmerdog

I am 26 now and I had sex only with 1 woman in my entire life. It was when I was 18, and I am still having sex with the same woman I felt in love back then. ( awaiting for smart arse comment )
    I am not ashamed of it, I am proud of it. My life and sexual life is so good with that woman that I don't need to look for anything else!

I'm sorry but this is weird. Most men are not programmed like this

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

Glimmerdog wrote: »
    I am 26 now and I had sex only with 1 woman in my entire life. It was when I was 18, and I am still having sex with the same woman I felt in love back then. ( awaiting for smart arse comment )
    I am not ashamed of it, I am proud of it. My life and sexual life is so good with that woman that I don't need to look for anything else!

I'm sorry but this is weird. Most men are not programmed like this

Its not a bit weird. What is wrong with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭vgv

It's very easy to slice 100 + birds. It takes a commitment over a number of years but as a young lad you will easily get through 20 per year for 5 years if that's what you are aiming for

Quality over quantity.Not that impressive riding 100 birds if they are all munters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

I want her to remember tho :rolleyes::rolleyes:

record the video of ye shagging on her phone :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

The number of women you've been with means nothing except to you. I think that the majority of people who worry about their number and those who try to bed as many partners as possible are insecure. As long as you're happy and have good experiences then the number means nothing at the end of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Hardonraging

record the video of ye shagging on her phone :D;)

i'm not sure that's going to help me increase my over-all bed count

i'm not sure that's going to help me increase my over-all bed count

sure it will... it will proove your not a virgin anymore :p

sure it will... it will proove your not a virgin anymore :p

;);) epic

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

I wonder how much the poll would change if a "while sober" were added to the title question.

OSI wrote: »
    Speak for yourself buddy.

I am. This is weird. It goes against our biological make up. Humans and creatures we have evolved from are not monogamous creatures. Sex is basic instinct.....don't go giving me e evolved society crap

• Advertisement

And to be honest you are a product of your environment and your abilities. In the majority of cases men who have slept with a very low number of women have done so because of the options that have been made available to them. If a man is frequently surrounded by good looking females who are willing to have sex with him.....he will have sex with them. All moral heroes are full of **** or simply have to be happy with the one or two they have slept with due to their lack of options

And to be honest you are a product of your environment and your abilities. In the majority of cases men who have slept with a very low number of women have done so because of the options that have been made available to them. If a man is frequently surrounded by good looking females who are willing to have sex with him.....he will have sex with them. All moral heroes are full of **** or simply have to be happy with the one or two they have slept with due to their lack of options

Couldn't have put it better my self .. after all it is only sex ... it's not like you're getting married to each of them ..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

tmc86 wrote: »
    The number of women you've been with means nothing except to you. I think that the majority of people who worry about their number and those who try to bed as many partners as possible are insecure. As long as you're happy and have good experiences then the number means nothing at the end of the day.

Couldn't agree more. The obsession with numbers is a bit sad in all honesty. I mean who do you reckon would be the better lover - some number chaser who's had 100 one night stands or someone who's managed to keep 1 woman happy for 10 plus years! Quantity does not imply quality!

Couldn't agree more. The obsession with numbers is a bit sad in all honesty. I mean who do you reckon would be the better lover - some number chaser who's had 100 one night stands or someone who's managed to keep 1 woman happy for 10 plus years! Quantity does not imply quality!

Would you hire a builder who has only ever built one house?

U G L Y you ain't got no alibi......you ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You would prefer a builder who has been hired once by a number of contractors but never again as opposed to a builder who has been working with the same contractor for a number of years?

Ficheall wrote: »
    You would prefer a builder who has been hired once by a number of contractors but never again as opposed to a builder who has been working with the same contractor for a number of years?

(a)House= vag
    (b)Builder builds house= stuffing vag
    (c)Builder can only build one kind of house= has only porked one vag
    (d)Builder is asked to build new kind of house = filling the gap of a new vag
    (e)Builder knows the basics but struggles with the subtle differences

A+b+c+d= E

Now go away and enjoy yesterday's news.............

(a)House= vag

A+b+c+d= E

I also approve of this analogy !!

Better to build one good one than a whole shanty town of shít though.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

(a)House= vag

A+b+c+d= E

Well put, we all like different things. If your partner has only had one or two previous partners they only know what works with them. Better to have a bit of experience and have a couple of tricks up your sleeve (was going to say back up plan, but that's another topic;)) - if one thing doesn't work, try another.

While I don't have a problem saying what I like, I really would rather not spend all my sexy time acting like a tour guide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Better to build one good one than a whole shanty town of shít though.:)

I dislike a lot of houses though, so if the only one available is one I don't like I'm not going to buy:cool:.

• Advertisement

Well put, we all like different things. If your partner has only had one or two previous partners they only know what works with them. Better to have a bit of experience and have a couple of tricks up your sleeve (was going to say back up plan, but that's another topic;)) - if one thing doesn't work, try another.

While I don't have a problem saying what I like, I really would rather not spend all my sexy time acting like a tour guide.

so mickopedia ftw eh? :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

tmc86 wrote: »

The obsession with how good a lover you are is a bit sad too.

Obsessions in general are quite sad.
    Still nice to have a clue what your doing though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

Being OCD, I'm going to bump this thread so the poll will reach 1000 voter or above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Number of sexual partners in lifetime thus far: 3
    Number of sexual partners I regret: 3

I'd rather still be a virgin than looking back in horror at the reprehensible fúcktards I lowered myself to sleeping with. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

A few, though of that number if I had my life over again I'd only repeat 6 or so.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

A good few now,

Numbers are falling a bit lately :confused:

Getting it less frequently now, but still ticking over,

Was never much of a lad for settling down with wimmin,

Ive slept with some awful cretins but regret nothing, life is way too short to be regretting silly stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Wibbs wrote: »
    A few

Such modesty. Wibbs, you're one classy guy. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

A good few now,

Numbers are falling a bit lately but still ticking over,

You un-slept with them ????:eek:

How ????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

You un-slept with them ????:eek:

How ????

I've unslept with people before, it's not actually that difficult.

Advertisement