Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Thats a medium size, from reading the thread it seems sizes can vary

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

madalig12 wrote: »
    Sizes...what's 40m48 mean exactly?
    My Bucs jersey is a Medium. Its like a Large T-shirt. Its big enough to go over a light hoody but small enough not to look ridiculous when wearing it under something.

Sizes might also vary between the Elite jerseys and Game day jerseys. My Buccaneers jersey is Game day, and its great quality,. The elite ones are replicas of what the players wear. This varies from team to team, but generally means more breathable fabric like the old Reebok ones, whereas the Game day ones have more fabric without the little holes :-P Don't know the right name for the material :-P Both types come with sewn on names and numbers. Makes the jersey heavier, but eliminates the cracking that came on the Reebok ones after a few washes, which is nice.

Strongly considering getting a Red V Jackson jersey now that he's proves himself as an awesome receiver but will have to check the funds :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i put in order of 6, once 5 or more delivery is free worked out about 28euro a piece, so anyone looking to put an order should take 30euro a piece for the bother of handling the order.

just seen the tshirts available on hit jersey. has anyone ordered any of these ? they look alright, whats the quality like ?

http://www.hitjerseys.net/accessories/nfl-t-shirt.html?cat=539

manafana wrote: »
    i put in order of 6, once 5 or more delivery is free worked out about 28euro a piece, so anyone looking to put an order should take 30euro a piece for the bother of handling the order.

Did you use parcel motel or get them sent straight to Ireland ?

did you get hit for customs ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

ryaner777 wrote: »
    Did you use parcel motel or get them sent straight to Ireland ?

did you get hit for customs ?

The guy that ordered them on my behalf used parcel motel, stopped/checked by UK customs I believe but then released with no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

Got 2 shirts from Nike Ireland happy with them just found it weird they sent them as 2 seperate packages. didnt bother me as it was free delivery but just strange

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

jmolloy wrote: »
    Got 2 shirts from Nike Ireland happy with them just found it weird they sent them as 2 seperate packages. didnt bother me as it was free delivery but just strange

What was the cost of those, if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

80 yoyo each. pretty good.free delivery ove 100. they're going to be £75 onsite at wembley weekend by comparison

jmolloy wrote: »

Happened to me too. I think it happens when they have one item in stock and the other out of stock (or in another Nike store/warehouse).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Making an order with hit jerseys. It asks about Western Union and to tick it, then send an email to a Chinese guy. Is that what you guys did?

EDIT: It's asking for a Western Union order but I want to pay by Visa. This is annoying.

Making an order with hit jerseys. It asks about Western Union and to tick it, then send an email to a Chinese guy. Is that what you guys did?

EDIT: It's asking for a Western Union order but I want to pay by Visa. This is annoying.

I've emailed them to see if I can pay for the order any other way.

Has anyone ordered or had any issues from www.viewjerseys.com ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I avoided ordering from Hitjerseys for a while because I couldn't pay by Mastercard or any other option. But I bit the bullet when I saw so many of the lads here talking about the orders they got.

Anyway made the order on their site, set up a Western Union account. A couple of days later the Chinese dude obviously went and collected the payment. I then get an email back from them thanking me and telling me payment has been received and they are now processing the order.

In the email they also confirmed what the order is again. Maybe two days after that, I get another email saying my order has been shipped. All very smooth and straight forward I found.

Western union is safe and secure, just you register your card details with Western Union. kinda like using Paypal they are only a middle man. I think I have one transaction left with Western Union and after that they will contact me to verify who I am and that I am the genuine account holder for security reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭cena

do nike ireland have a website

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭neddynono

If anyone's putting in a hit jersey order I'm looking for 2 jerseys. Pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Anyone ordered from Nike? What are the jersey sizes like when you got them?

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

3 Friends got an order from hit jerseys. 3 more happy customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

ordered from hit myself no customs issues, sent to persons address. great to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Everyone seems to be having a lot of success with Hit Jerseys lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

If anyone's doing a hitjersey order and wouldn't mind adding me in for one jersey that'd be great.

Just a quick question on sizing, I've a Medium giants Reebok jersey that I got a while back and it's fairly big on me, I'm normally a Large in t-shirts or a Medium sometimes, but this is just way too long and the shoulders are huge. Are the Nike jerseys a better fit?

Stev_o wrote: »
    Anyone ordered from Nike? What are the jersey sizes like when you got them?

I ordered from Nike, got Pats in a Small...fits great, I am 6 foot, medium build, (no belly) ha. Small is perfect for me the way I want to wear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭SixtyTwo

Anyone going to London this week for the game the NFL have taken over Nike town and they apparently have a full range of Nike NFL gear and jerseys.

http://www.nfluk.com/videos/nfl-takeover-nike-town

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Would be interested in placing an order with hit jerseys if anyone else is thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

anyone know how the hitjerseys jerseys compare to Nike in size?

have a small Nike Aaron Rodgers and my wife's ordered me an Andrew Luck jersey but it's been on back ordered for weeks now through the official NFL Europe store. Thinking of cancelling that order and getting a hitjersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭SixtyTwo

McG wrote: »
    anyone know how the hitjerseys jerseys compare to Nike in size?

have a small Nike Aaron Rodgers and my wife's ordered me an Andrew Luck jersey but it's been on back ordered for weeks now through the official NFL Europe store. Thinking of cancelling that order and getting a hitjersey

I have a hitjerseys XXXL gronk jersey and it fits like an XL Nike jersey went and bought a original XXL and it fits perfect with plenty of room to breath. My bro has a Rams XL and the Gronk xxxl is practically the same size as the rams nike xl. Mad it is

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Has anyone ordered from the Nike Ireland Store?

How long was the wait on delivery?

What size are the official Nike jerseys anyways - I wear a Medium t-shirt/soccer jersey but could fit into a small t-shirt albeit it would be fairly tight on me. I'm 5'10 and pretty slim so not exactly a huge guy so thinking a Small Nike jersey would be about right for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered from the Nike Ireland Store?

How long was the wait on delivery?

What size are the official Nike jerseys anyways - I wear a Medium t-shirt/soccer jersey but could fit into a small t-shirt albeit it would be fairly tight on me. I'm 5'10 and pretty slim so not exactly a huge guy so thinking a Small Nike jersey would be about right for me.

A small Nike will be grand for you (you definitely won't need any bigger). I'm 5'10 and not at all slim, wear medium t-shirt/soccer/gaa jerseys and the small Nike jersey I have is a good fit (if a little on the long side).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

McG wrote: »
    A small Nike will be grand for you (you definitely won't need any bigger). I'm 5'10 and not at all slim, wear medium t-shirt/soccer/gaa jerseys and the small Nike jersey I have is a good fit (if a little on the long side).

Sounds alright so - might even just wear it over a jumper or something if it is a wee bit bit loose, was considering a Youth XL or whatever the largest youth size is but I'll take my chances with the Small :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    Sounds alright so - might even just wear it over a jumper or something if it is a wee bit bit loose, was considering a Youth XL or whatever the largest youth size is but I'll take my chances with the Small :)

you cant really wear anything over them i've found, the sleeves are too big so it pulls the jersey right up under your arm and makes it look like you've got a rack - well for me anyway!!

Advertisement