Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

Search Google for hitjersey.net nfl. Click on the second link. Seems like they just closed down their frontpage.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

By the way, if anyone around Dublin is putting in a hitjerseys order, could you please PM me? I would like to get another couple of items, but I don't have a Visa card :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

its times like this when i hate being a Jags fan...its impossible to get a cheap fake jersey that actually fits me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

i was in the reebok outlet store in texas last week and they had all last years jerseys for $24.99! I was telling the lads in the office here and one of the girls said that her partner had picked up a Cardinals jersey in the reebok store in Kildare Outlet centre for €6.

Reebok obviously lost the contract last year to nike, so going cheap, like.

Anyone been out that way recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

kev_s88 wrote: »
    its times like this when i hate being a Jags fan...its impossible to get a cheap fake jersey that actually fits me :(

What size T-shirt are you? A youth XL would fit you if you are a Small in T-shirt size. I'd be a medium in t-shirts and got a Medium from hitjerseys. Fits perfectly. Bit bigger then a tshirt, but not ridiculous looking like the Reebok M's were.

Also, I'd wait a few weeks till hitjerseys get the black alternative jersey. Its the sex :-P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

I was telling the lads in the office here and one of the girls said that her partner had picked up a Cardinals jersey in the reebok store in Kildare Outlet centre for €6.

Reebok obviously lost the contract last year to nike, so going cheap, like.

Anyone been out that way recently?

I live in Kildare Town, can check for you tmw and get back to you if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

I live in Kildare Town, can check for you tmw and get back to you if you want?

that would be great if you could us know what jerseys are available! last time i was there it was lots of tj houshmandzadeh jerseys :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭SixtyTwo

Reebok outlet mall here in MA has decent stock of last years Premier EQ Jerseys for $25. Got TB Red throwback and Welker White jerseys for $50 total. Some Brees Saints jerseys couple of skins jerseys and Jets jerseys and a few others.

that would be great if you could us know what jerseys are available! last time i was there it was lots of tj houshmandzadeh jerseys :/

There were 3 Bears jerseys, 2 with Cutler and one with Urlacher, size L to XL, 2 Patriots ones that had no number or name on them, again L to XL. They were €36 and in all honesty unless you live nearby they are not worth the trip down for. The quality of the new Nike jerseys are so far and above the old Reebok ones in my opinion.

There were 3 Bears jerseys, 2 with Cutler and one with Urlacher, size L to XL, 2 Patriots ones that had no number or name on them, again L to XL. They were €36 and in all honesty unless you live nearby they are not worth the trip down for. The quality of the new Nike jerseys are so far and above the old Reebok ones in my opinion.

i agree on the Nike jerseys completely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

2 Patriots ones that had no number or name on them, again L to XL. They were €36

:confused: No numbers or names? That makes no sense, why would they sell them?

:confused: No numbers or names? That makes no sense, why would they sell them?

I have no idea, looked so odd...like as if they forgot to put the number or names on the Pats ones...it looked so bare, and terrible looking to be honest.

I have no idea, looked so odd...like as if they forgot to put the number or names on the Pats ones...it looked so bare, and terrible looking to be honest.

they're most likely what they used for custom print jobs.

they're most likely what they used for custom print jobs.

That certainly makes sense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

My first Hitjerseys order arrived today and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. Made the order exactly 2 weeks ago and it arrived today, which is pretty impressive. A couple of loose threads and a slight dogs ear effect on one of the NFL patches. But feck I can't complain with the money I've saved. They look the business and that's the main thing. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

My first Hitjerseys order arrived today and I have to say I'm pretty pleased. Made the order exactly 2 weeks ago and it arrived today, which is pretty impressive. A couple of loose threads and a slight dogs ear effect on one of the NFL patches. But feck I can't complain with the money I've saved. They look the business and that's the main thing. :cool:

Good to hear mate. Any chance of a few pictures if you get the chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭WilcoOut

same here but for 20odd quid ya cant complain

ill be gettin more from them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Anyone gonna order with these hit jerseys? If so count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

WilcoOut wrote: »
    same here but for 20odd quid ya cant complain

ill be gettin more from them

Absolutely, I got 3 jerseys shipped and I think I saved about €200.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Can I also be added to a hitherseys order, looking for a patriots jersey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

kev_s88 wrote: »

I find it's normally every Sunday around 10pm myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'm also in for a hit Jersey bulk order

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭deisedude

Count me in for a hitjerseys order too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

What does "Nfl elite jersey" on the hitjerseys site mean ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

I'm also looking to get a jersey, so you can include me in the next order

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

What does "Nfl elite jersey" on the hitjerseys site mean ?

It's the same as the old reebok terms replica, premier, authentic.

The nike ones are Game, Limited and Elite.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/p/3897

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

I'm planning on putting in an order to hit jersey on Friday for falcons and green bay jerseys. Seen a couple of people on here asking to be included in the next order.

Do the mods organise a group order to get a discount or save on shipping ?

If so can you let me know when the next one is ?

Cheers

ryaner

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Website seems to be down but anyway you just need to organise it with a few other posters and arrange somewhere to meet after delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

I seem to be able to view the site through this link

http://www.hitjerseys.net/cheap-nfl-jerseys.html?SID=48b4fb9cd556c06b25293c580656f65c

If anyone would like to be included in the order I'll be placing it on friday. I'm in dublin 5 and work in blanch so don't mind where you pick it up from.

PM me an we can sort something out.

If the link doesn't work, I googled hitjersey.net and used the second link.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Sizes...what's 40m48 mean exactly?

Advertisement