Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gardens

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Very neatly trimmed or bare please, nothing worse than an afro popping out to greet you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

So it's easy to tell from your bald vagina that you're a woman and not a child? What has it got, laughter lines?

Well its not like I'm a flesh light or anything. I mean the man will observe hips, curvy ass, breasts and other factors indicative of my fully developed femaleness; also I'm 5ft 11', so I could hardly be mistaken for a little girl;)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭RuailleBuaille

Drift wrote: »
    A woman with shaved nether regions looks no more like a girl than a man who shaves his face looks like a boy.

No, but her vagina does. :rolleyes:
    What a ridiculous analogy.

Well its not like I'm a flesh light or anything. I mean the man will observe hips, curvy ass, breasts and other factors indicative of my fully developed femaleness; also I'm 5ft 11', so I could hardly be mistaken for a little girl;)

LOL I was being facetious, but put a pic of your vagina next to one of a child's (no don't really) and you'll see what I mean! ;)
    EDIT: Flesh light? :confused:

LOL I was being facetious, but put a pic of your vagina next to one of a child's (no don't really) and you'll see what I mean! ;)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleshlight

There's more to sex than a vagina, thats why I mentioned the above.

I won't be doing that with the foto thanks; tho I fancy there is a considerable difference in size if nothing else; but its not something i want to think about.

Hollywood suits me, it suits my lifestyle. I swim and dive alot and from a practical point of view I find it better. I like it, men like it.

Tis my body afterall.

Butta bing.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

We use thim to see et night in Sath Efrica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Wow someone posting about what a fleshlight is and for a change it wasn't me :D
    How I keep my garden is known only to those who are premitted entry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleshlight

There's more to sex than a vagina, thats why I mentioned the above.

I won't be doing that with the foto thanks; tho I fancy there is a considerable difference in size if nothing else; but its not something i want to think about.

Hollywood suits me, it suits my lifestyle. I swim and dive alot and from a practical point of view I find it better. I like it, men like it.

Butta bing.

@Flesh light oh dear sweet god :eek: would it not be more satisfying to pay for a brasser than fuck a torch?!
    Back on-topic,
    I'm not getting at you or your baldy fanny :D I'm just saying that looks wise, it's more childlike than womanly. Just IMHO.
    Wonder what the drag time works out at per pubic hair? :pac:

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Wow someone posting about what a fleshlight is and for a change it wasn't me :D
    How I keep my garden is known only to those who are premitted entry.

Well if it's anything like your toilet ... :D

@Flesh light oh dear sweet god :eek:
    I'm not getting at you or your baldy fanny :D I'm just saying that looks wise, it's more childlike than womanly. Just IMHO.

I have 'things' down there that make it most womanly I can assure you!!!

When I lived the other side of the country from my ex I always joked I would get him a fleshlight....He was not impressed:D

• Advertisement

I have 'things' down there that make it most womanly I can assure you!!!

Let me guess, a nice handbag? Flocked wallpaper? Your own micradermabrasion kit? :D

*I'll get my coat*

Well if it's anything like your toilet ... :D

What's that meant to mean ?

What's that meant to mean ?

I dunno how to quote fom another thread so here:

'Thaedydal
    I choose neither, I have always used the term domestic engineer, I keep things running and fuctional which is more important then looking pretty and Goddess' don't have to clean toilets.'

It was a joke. :)

Let me guess, a nice handbag? Flocked wallpaper? Your own micradermabrasion kit? :D

*I'll get my coat*

What every woman needs; a flocked wallpapered minge:rolleyes:

What every woman needs; a flocked wallpapered minge:rolleyes:

See I could've sold that except you used the word minge.

See I could've sold that except you used the word minge.

A flock wallpapered ghee then:)

I believe the word you are looking for is merkin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

As for you Ms RuailleBuaille that is a daft extrapolation.

I believe the word you are looking for is merkin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

The extrapolation that grown women with waxed vaginas look pre-pubescent was pretty daft too tbh:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Phlann wrote: »
    We use thim to see et night in Sath Efrica

:D In hysterics laughing here. Classic. Fleshlight? The mind boggles.:D

OT, trim and veet. Had bad experience once with butcher masquerading as a beautician so have refrained from waxing since.

maple wrote: »
    :D In hysterics laughing here. Classic. Fleshlight? The mind boggles.:D

OT, trim and veet. Had bad experience once with butcher masquerading as a beautician so have refrained from waxing since.

I hate those masquerading beautician butchers also!!

Urban wax all the way, and I have found a little gem in Galway for when I've no time to get into the city centre when up in the big schmoke!!

Hot wax is usually a safe bet, if they're interested enough to offer hot wax they're interested enough to offer a proper waxing service.

Those butcher types are bloody scary!!! Had one VERY bad experience. She went at the strips with such vigour I could have sworn I was going to leave the salon minus part of my reproductive anatomy!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Tell me about it. I walked like John Wayne for two days afterwards. Sadistic cow.

The extrapolation that grown women with waxed vaginas look pre-pubescent was pretty daft too tbh:rolleyes:

I never said women with bald vaginas look like children, I said their vaginas did. :rolleyes:
    Lose your sense of humour along with your pubes did you?

Wasn't an extrapolation, it was a JOKE.

I'm thinking there's more to that story about Samson and Delilah than I first thought.

(That was also a joke)

Wasn't an extrapolation, it was a JOKE.

I'm thinking there's more to that story about Samson and Delilah than I first thought.

(That was also a joke)

Its OK, Tommy Tiernan wasn't funny when he started out either.I'm sure with a bit of practise you'll get the hang of this humour business!!

Meanwhile....Don't give up the day job ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I never said women with bald vaginas look like children, I said their vaginas did. :rolleyes:
    Lose your sense of humour along with your pubes did you?

If I may, I think the problem is you aren't turned on by vag (are you?) so you have too much time to think about what it does or doesn't look like. Whereas when I see a bald vag I think "woo hoo!!!!" and then get down to business, with little or no time to think about anything else. (just a thought)

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Geez! If I didnt trim mine every 2nd day Id have plaits down each side of me knickers:D. Id love to try the baldy look but Im too much of a coward for a waxing. Fierce quick growth:(

If I may, I think the problem is you aren't turned on by vag (are you?) so you have too much time to think about what it does or doesn't look like. Whereas when I see a bald vag I think "woo hoo!!!!" and then get down to business, with little or no time to think about anything else. (just a thought)

There's not a problem, it's my opinion, which I am perfectly entitlled to and is every bit as valid as yours.
    Young girls have no pubic hair - hence the correlation I made. Whether or not you or I find them attractive is irrelevant to my point. I doubt I am alone in my opinion as you aren't in yours. But the fact doesn't change that female children have bald vaginas and this is why I would prefer a bit of decoration down there. I am not a child. To all of you who brave the wax, hats off. Not saying you're wrong, just saying it's not for me.

Its OK, Tommy Tiernan wasn't funny when he started out either.I'm sure with a bit of practise you'll get the hang of this humour business!!

Meanwhile....Don't give up the day job ;)

Are you sure you just didn't get him to begin with?
    Poor example btw, I don't think he's funny at all.

Are you sure you just didn't get him to begin with?
    Poor example btw, I don't think he's funny at all.

No no I totally get him, moreso even, as I'm living in Galway for the past couple of years so a lot of his material makes even more sense.

I dont find your jokes funny, you dont find Tommy tiernan funny, methinks we have different opinions on what constitutes humour????

We also have conflicting ideas on what looks good 'down below'

Peoples taste differ.

As is our right and priviledge as individuals.

Butta bing.

• Advertisement

Well seems you find him as funny as I find you.

As for a grown woman's vuvla looking like a childs, only a grown woman's vuvla goes through all the stages of arousal which change the shape, colour, look and smell wether it has a full bush, a trimmed hedge or is a bald patch. It is easy to see when there is less down there which I guess is why most men like it, they can see the physical arousal.

Advertisement