Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I would put this in personal issues, but it's kind of funny so.....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,017 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

0utpost31 wrote: »
    Ikky Poo, who isn't on bebo nowadays? (good idea for a poll..... maybe)

Even yore ma is on bebo as well as other things.

1 - everyone over 22

2 - As I said in an earlier thread, she's your maw too, Brandine.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

That story was hot, too good to be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Fixed

:pac: LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Man up OP and talk to them.

Worst case scenario you go your separate ways.

On the other hand, you might end up getting some, so it might work out for the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I can feel the heat of the flames before I type this, but... would you be as sickened were your friends both girls? Maybe your friends were just experimenting/never told you they're gay, or something.

That said, doesn't excuse getting up to stuff while you're in the room. That's just poor form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Get new drinkin friends..

u cant trust dem gheys..

great story

snyper approved 'shock value' story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭KateF

Woah!!! I'd be disgusted if a male and female friend did that in the same bed as me....so its still digusting behaviour. Gay or not. Friends or not. No one should ever be so inconsiderate. Yo just don't wanna hear or see that!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    1 - everyone over 22 .

so not true!!!

OP, obviously if you try to talk to them it will be mega awkward but once you get it over and done with then hopefully things can start to go back to normal. I mean, he probably feels the same, he probably wants to talk to you as well, but doesn't know how to approach it. I would bite the bullet and go for it, if it means that much to you. Good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

I can feel the heat of the flames before I type this, but... would you be as sickened were your friends both girls?

Dude if those two mates were girls I would have no willy left from rubbing it to a shtump thinking about it.

Actually, I must try and set up the exact same scenario with my girl-mates. Same time, season, level of drunkeness.... mmmm.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Dude if those two mates were girls I would have no willy left from rubbing it to a shtump thinking about it.

Actually, I must try and set up the exact same scenario with my girl-mates. Same time, season, level of drunkeness.... mmmm.....

Will you write an article on it?

• Advertisement

outpost31 wrote: »
    Who isn't on bebo nowadays??
    Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    1 - everyone over 22

Ikky Poo.... look at your username. You must still be sucking on yo' mommas titty.

adsgirl wrote: »

I will definitely keep you guys updated.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So you're pissed off that Jimmy wanked off Paddy but wouldn't **** you off?

I will definitely keep you guys updated.

Prepare for massive log in of posters into Ah:D

You get me Dita von Teese and I'll re-enact that same scenario for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Jimmy had Paddys boner gripped tightly and was **** the shyte out if it.
    If that's what was coming out of Paddy's knob, then this is far from the first time this has happened.

janeybabe wrote: »
    You get me Dita von Teese and I'll re-enact that same scenario for you.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Your friends are gay (or bi). Big whoop. They're still the same Jimmy and Paddy, except now you know something you didn't know before, like a best friend's birthday that you wouldn't have known immediately.

Act as you normally woul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

I think you mean setup a webcam for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

This is just like a Tucker Max story, Gas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,017 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ikky Poo.... look at your username. You must still be sucking on yo' mommas titty.

Here I am trying to argue abotu Bebo users being immature and.... well, you did it for me!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Agamemnon wrote: »
    If that's what was coming out of Paddy's knob, then this is far from the first time this has happened.
    :D:D:D

ROFLMAO

I think you mean setup a webcam for it.

Do we need one, the OP is pretty graphic.. for one who claims he was in shock...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mr WibbleWobble

Sleeping Bags Save! Just likes Jesus.

Do we need one, the OP is pretty graphic.. for one who claims he was in shock...

Well according to his PM he has a camera so whether it's needed or not it's there.

That is one of the horror facts about shock actually. Heard a thing about it on the radio a while back.

That is one of the horror facts about shock actually. Heard a thing about it on the radio a while back.

Careful attention to detail, vivid sounds ect.... ect.....

Sleeping Bags Save! Just likes Jesus.

http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6357/a8jesussaves44tf5mq.gif

Careful attention to detail, vivid sounds ect.... ect.....

Something along those lines. Has to do with the whole memory processing by the brain. That is why it can take years for recovery, if ever. I think trauma might be the more medical name for emotional shock, rather than the physical one.

• Advertisement

Yes, vivid memory....

squelch

squish

ooohhh

mmmmm

SQWWWWWERPPP

mmmm???

mmm!!!

squish

*parp*